Now what do i do ??

:grin:Hello iv'e just joined here and wan't to know what to do now. do i have a profile with a photo and how do i make new friends. i can't wait to get started as im very excited to show off my sexy shoes feet and heels!!

:w00t2:

So come on leave me a message and Let's get the party started.XXXXXXXXX ;-)

love n kisses liz.xxx

:lmao:Hello iv'e just joined here and wan't to know what to do now. do i have a profile with a photo and how do i make new friends. i can't wait to get started as im very excited to show off my sexy shoes feet and heels!!

:jap:

So come on leave me a message and Let's get the party started.XXXXXXXXX :w00t2:

love n kisses liz.xxx

Welcome to hhplace, Liz :grin: Love your enthusiasm:thumbsup: You've made a good start. Just tell us something about yourself and your preference in heel styles so we can ask questions and post comments.

Welcome again, it's always nice to have another female member to get acquainted with. ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to HHplace, Liz! As for how to get started, I would suggest the following: First, we send out a "welcome package" to all new members. It will show up in the e-mail box you gave us when you signed up and if you have been able to make a posting it's already there. I know it's a bunch of dry "rules" stuff but please read it through. Most new members want to "hit the ground running" and they get themselves all messed up when they don't read the welcome package. Please don't be that way! Second, please spend some time browsing around the site. HHplace has been around at least ten years in one form or another and there is a lot of stuff here. Some of the threads may be a little bit old but they make interesting points. Certain features like posting pictures and searching are temporarily disabled for new members. This is intended to encourage you to peruse the site and get to know our membership, as well as to get to know how HHplace works. We consider HHplace to be more than just a discussion board, it is a community of heel enthusiasts! Sometimes it takes a bit of effort to find one's home in a community but it's worth the effort! As you look around the site you are bound to find something that strikes a chord within you, something that connects with your experience. You will want to tell us about it -- and please do! Once you get a handful of postings, you will have full access to all the site features. Then you can post an avatar picture and other pictures too. See the Tech Support forum for details on how to do this. Happy Heeling!

Have a happy time!

Welcome to HHplace, Liz!

As for how to get started, I would suggest the following:

First, we send out a "welcome package" to all new members. It will show up in the e-mail box you gave us when you signed up and if you have been able to make a posting it's already there. I know it's a bunch of dry "rules" stuff but please read it through. Most new members want to "hit the ground running" and they get themselves all messed up when they don't read the welcome package. Please don't be that way!

Second, please spend some time browsing around the site. HHplace has been around at least ten years in one form or another and there is a lot of stuff here. Some of the threads may be a little bit old but they make interesting points.

Certain features like posting pictures and searching are temporarily disabled for new members. This is intended to encourage you to peruse the site and get to know our membership, as well as to get to know how HHplace works. We consider HHplace to be more than just a discussion board, it is a community of heel enthusiasts! Sometimes it takes a bit of effort to find one's home in a community but it's worth the effort!

As you look around the site you are bound to find something that strikes a chord within you, something that connects with your experience. You will want to tell us about it -- and please do!

Once you get a handful of postings, you will have full access to all the site features. Then you can post an avatar picture and other pictures too. See the Tech Support forum for details on how to do this.

Happy Heeling!

Thanks for the very valuble advice, im sorry for being so pushy but im so excited to get started on here and meet new friends..........i created a group before i read your message so il go and try to find the welcome pack and come back knowing a bit more and not so excited i hope.xxx love liz.xxx

Cool Naughty_me, glad you found us....

Welcome

Foxylady ;-)

:jap:Hello iv'e just joined here and wan't to know what to do now. do i have a profile with a photo and how do i make new friends. i can't wait to get started as im very excited to show off my sexy shoes feet and heels!!

:grin:

So come on leave me a message and Let's get the party started.XXXXXXXXX :w00t2:

love n kisses liz.xxx

FoxyLady

oh goody another friend but i still have none in my profile:(

Relax Naughty_Me. Sit back and take it easy. The answer to all of your questions can be found in the introduction to the forum. Just get to know the forum, first and then you'll find the answers to all of your questions. ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Nothing wrong with excitement -- it is related to enthusiasm and we applaud that. Please take things one step at a time, get to know HHplace and its members. This place is addictive, just as addictive as high heels are! But please go in with both eyes open so you can really enjoy the experience!

Have a happy time!

hello again.. ive added my photos...well sum of tem and ive created a group but there's a question mark where my photo should be can u help me out on tis please as my photo is showing up on my actual profile.xxxxxxxxx liz by the way do u like my photos?xxx

I think you want to add an avatar to your profile. An avatar is that little picture that appears under our user-names when we post. That should also wipe out the big question-mark. Avatar images have to be small -- 100 x 150 pixels and no more than 10 KB in size. Your profile picture would be suitable if you wish to use it, or you can use a different image if you wish. Click "User CP" (User control panel), scroll down to "Settings and Options" and click "Edit Avatar". There are tons of canned avatars to choose from or you can use the window below that to upload an image from your computer.

Have a happy time!

Welcome aboard:wave:.

Don't worry too much if you can't set an avatar right away it took me a year just to make one and I'm an amateur photographer! Some people have been here since near the begging and still don't use one but they offer sound advice and wisdom so a picture may be worth a thousand words but sometimes a few words are worth a thousand pictures.

Enough philosophy, welcome to our little corner of the web.;-)

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel