Friday's heeling Experience.

Simcity3

This friday i knew was gonna be a long day at work with meetings and stuff but still i decided to take on my 4 inch stilleto boots thats i have not worn very much so they didn't fit my feet's 100% yet but almost. The day started with i went out in the car and went to a gas station about 4 miles from my home to buy cigarettes i was the only person in the store exxept for the sales assitant who really stared at my boot's she was female about 20 years old. When i got to the counter she said nothing exxept it will be 23.50 dont know if she was shy or didn't know what to say to a guy wearing heel's after that i went back into the car and drove the last 12 miles for work i got there at 6.55 am. i got into the office and there was nothing special about that because every one knows i wear heel's and they dont mind i went to my office and did some work before going to the first meeting with some clients at 9.40 am. it was 2 guy's and 1 female and one of the guy's commented that it was nice shoe's i was wearing and i replied ( yeah i know i like them alot ) he then smiled and we contiuned the meeting wich was finish at 11 am. i then went out to my car to drive to a local resturant for the next meeting. i walked into the resturant and went over to the resturant host and said i was joining the anderson party what table are they at. she then reply'd ( Why on earth are you wearing woman's boot's thats total inapropiat ) that pissed me off a litlle so i replied ( Im not wearing womens boot's im wearing my own boot's and since i am a male then it's male boot's and the table number pls ) she then gave me the table number her voice sounded like she was angry i went over to the table to start the meeting and as we went on she walked by several times and stared at me and the boots with an angry look to her face and that cind of anoyed me so after the meeting i went over the resturant manager and said that i did not like the attitude she had for me because i was wearing high heeled boot's and he replied ( that hes sorry for her behavior but there's nothing he can do about it ) i then said ok and thanks went back to the and drove to the office to drop off the paper's, i then went home where we was gone have some guest come over dinner thay had already arrived when i got home so i kept the boot's on for evening i first took them of after the guest's went home so i ended up spending 16 hours in my boots that day without any pain. thats the longest time i have ever been wearing heel's. and for that Resturant host next time i go there il will be wearing my 7 inch stilletos redpatern pump's because im willing to figth for my rigth to wear heel's So this was a pretty good day. and i dont think il be wearing flats to work anytime soon. i have added pics of boots and outfit. have fun every one and great healing. BB

post-8519-133522880007_thumb.jpg

post-8519-133522880019_thumb.jpg

post-8519-133522880032_thumb.jpg

post-8519-133522880039_thumb.jpg

post-8519-133522880045_thumb.jpg

First of all, if you were dressed like you were in the picture, the look really looks good...your boots go very well with the jeans. I like that look more than any other. Boots are natural to wear with denim trousers. I am surprised that the restaurant manager told you that he couldn't do anything about the hostess' attitude. If he was the slightest bit interested in your maltreatment, he would have at least told you that he would speak to her about the incident. For him to react as he did kinda lets me know that he, at least in part, agrees with her. That being said, I have to congratulate you on your outing in heels. Way to go! ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

First of all, if you were dressed like you were in the picture, the look really looks good...your boots go very well with the jeans. I like that look more than any other. Boots are natural to wear with denim trousers.

I am surprised that the restaurant manager told you that he couldn't do anything about the hostess' attitude. If he was the slightest bit interested in your maltreatment, he would have at least told you that he would speak to her about the incident. For him to react as he did kinda lets me know that he, at least in part, agrees with her.

That being said, I have to congratulate you on your outing in heels. Way to go! ;-)

i think that they maybe are maried

Great boots and good for you for wearing them so long. As for the waitress, you can easily take you boots off if you want, but she'll still be an obnoxious, bigoted idiot for most likely the rest of her life. You're a winner, she's a loser.

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Excellent outfit, excellent outing for 16 hrs., lousy comment, lousy service, lousy restaurant. I'd find another restaurant for the meetings and tell anyone that you see about not going there to visit that establishment again. She should learn to keep her mouth shut and he should be able to say something to her about how to treat the customers properly. I like your boots and they look fine with what you were wearing that day. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Excellent outfit, excellent outing for 16 hrs., lousy comment, lousy service, lousy restaurant. I'd find another restaurant for the meetings and tell anyone that you see about not going there to visit that establishment again. She should learn to keep her mouth shut and he should be able to say something to her about how to treat the customers properly. I like your boots and they look fine with what you were wearing that day.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Yes, yes and yes on all counts!!!!

It's all about the heel!

Simcity3: Beyond the miserable attitude of that waitress who should be fired for failing to provide proper customer service, it sounds like you had a good outing, and I found your outfit tasteful and more than good enough for the surroundings you were in. More power to you, my friend.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Try, "Inappropriate? No more so than your rude and thoughtless remark. Now, please show me to my table. Thank you."

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

I'm curious. What exactly is your field of work? I work in an office job and I sort of doubt that I could strut in wearing heels. I am very jealous of you wearing them to work!

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

...I work in an office job and I sort of doubt that I could strut in wearing heels...

Greatings samcar455 :-)

I also work in an office and I do wear heels. See below picture of boots I was wearing first time at the office.

My boss was the first one to notice my boots and asked me "How can you walk in those ?"

I simply replied to him "One foot after the other" with a smile. (No comments such as "Those are women's boots")

I even got a nice compliment from a female co-worker. Now it's no big deal anymore. I can wear any heel I want

If you want to start slowy, I suggest the first time you try some block heels under long pants. Good luck ;-)

post-14338-133522880084_thumb.jpg

Thx for great comments all. apriciate it. but for that resturant and the resturant host? No im not gona stop come there that would be like giving her the victory and i wont NOT GONA LET HER SCARE ME OFF. If she has a problem it's her's not mine and then she should keep it to her self. im going there for meeting on wednesday and this time it will be wearing the heels from the picture below and they wont be covered at all. She gets what se deserves.

http://www.fuss-schuhe.de/hhfc/images/PU-1919-2443-nero1.jpg

Nice look! I used to think stiletto's were too feminine, but seeing how you wear these boots I have to adjust that standpoint. (Although I find walking in 4" stiletto's a huge step up from a 3" block heel! There's no grip!)

They can be very Feminine you mus always consider what you wear with not to look feminine. and i think i pull it of very well most of the times.

I'm curious. What exactly is your field of work? I work in an office job and I sort of doubt that I could strut in wearing heels. I am very jealous of you wearing them to work!

I work for a company that sell car paint so i meet with customers to make sure they get the paint they need. And you can wear heels to work. I just decided one day that nows the time and i went to work with my 3 inch black stilleto pumps and the funny thing no one noticed before day 3 :w00t2:

glad you had a good time (minus that waitress). Nice boots too, nice and pointy ;-) BTW are those Tempo tissues holding up your cabinet?

BTW are those Tempo tissues holding up your cabinet? Sorry dont know what you mean by that ( My english is a litlle rusty )

What an awesome day at work!! Wish I had a job similar to that :grin: As for the restaurant, I would recommend a heel meet to be held there JUST to tweak HER :w00t2: Imagine the reaction she'd have to 5 to 10 guys walking in wearing 5" stilettos ;-)

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

What an awesome day at work!! Wish I had a job similar to that :grin:

As for the restaurant, I would recommend a heel meet to be held there JUST to tweak HER :w00t2:

Imagine the reaction she'd have to 5 to 10 guys walking in wearing 5" stilettos ;-)

That could be fun. AWESOME. to be exxact. i think we should do that WHM 2010.

ok guy's im going to the same Resturant tomorow with the GF and we will be wearing the same heels black 4 inch stilleto pump's. can wait to get comment's:D ( or in her case Criticisme ;-) ) for wich i will reply back in one way or another. lol that reminds of the song One Way Or another from the Cayote Ugly Movie ( Very Nice lady's/Heel's in it ) off Topic.

Thx for great comments all. apriciate it. but for that resturant and the resturant host? No im not gona stop come there that would be like giving her the victory and i wont NOT GONA LET HER SCARE ME OFF. If she has a problem it's her's not mine and then she should keep it to her self. im going there for meeting on wednesday and this time it will be wearing the heels from the picture below and they wont be covered at all. She gets what se deserves.

http://www.fuss-schuhe.de/hhfc/images/PU-1919-2443-nero1.jpg

Go ahead and do it! Your example is an illumination for the rest of us. And you are lucky to have such and understanding girlfriend! Keep her! ;-)

"Never below 4" and always spiky"

Love the boots, love the outfit, love the "in your face" attitude. The following would be priceless. Have that waitress serve you again, when she glances at you and your shoes give one of those "I think you're pathetic" smiles and then french kiss your gf in front of her to show her that some women actually like their man in heels.