Do Women like Men in heels?

misterd73

Do Women like Men in heels?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Do Women like Men in heels?

• Yes, Women like Men in heels!
    • They don't like it but accept that her partner/friend wears them.
    • Indifferent/don't care.
    • No, women don't like Men in heels!

If I am honest then I think in general I don't think women do like it but a lot of that is down to social conditioning rather than having an infomed opinion on it. I belive a lot of women would not like it because that's what society expects them to say. Fortunately their are women who have an open mind and a lot of them are on this forum and I love the comments they make. Personally the only womans opinion that matters if that of my wife. She does not mind at all, I wouldn't say she likes it but she knows it means a lot to me so she is completely ok with me wearing them. She is turned on by the fact I am quite manly so, in respect of that I will wear a nice halter neck dress to expose my muscular shoulders which she adores (bedroom only not public). We both bought a lovely figure hugging dress a few weeks ago and she looks fantastic in hers and I think it's not bad on me either.(taking into account I could never pass as a woman). Going back to the original question I think younger girls are much more tolerent as they often strike up a conversation when I buy womens clothes or shoes on my own, so hope for the future?

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Some do, some don't... I've met, dated, and related with both.. And speaking for myself, I really don't give a damn if they like me in my heels, or not...:wave:

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

so after reading more on this site. I decide to see how much my b/f is willing to wear high heels. So we rented a room and i packed my 4 inch black round toe pumps for him. (he didnt know that) so we went out for dinner and a movie. so i had on my pumps on and he was wearing regular shoes. in the theater i took off my heels and ask him for his shoes to wear because my feet hurt (they really didnt) so the movie ended and i got up and he ask for his shoes and i said no you have to go bare foot or my heels. so he gave me a look and put on my heels. so we walked out through the busy lobby and to the car. he pulled it off nice and i rewarded him later that night. So i guess i like my man in heels. also if he starts buying heels it will just add to my collection because we have the same size lol

Hi Happyheelgirl,

Lucky guy you giot there, if one day he gets bored of the heeling with you, give me a call, im next inline.

About the topic i think, that most women fears also the society reaction rather the actual look or the fact that a shoe has a heel and a sexy look.

I wonder how it would be when/if the fashion will start to show stileto pointy high heels, for men in recognized brands exclusively for men to start considering the new look and the new style, no matter is a man or lady shoeware, imagine that ermenegild zegna, hugo boss, etc or even tods, armani, etc starts to design 4inch thin high heel for men, all of a sudden and grow the variety little by little but easy available, marketing in all magazines and shopping malls, im sure it will be such a shock and big rections towards the brand but at the same time men will start trying them and particularly girls will ecourage their b/f husbands to try the look, meanwhile conservative men will condemn and be away from it as well, so in my hypothesis i think women would be the first ones to encourage the new trend more and more if it is open and available in any mall of the planet.

My wife once asked me to wear her shoes to see the pain as i always say "it looks fantastic you should be always on heels", problem is that my feet is twice the size of hers, but if it was the same size, i have no idea what or how she will feel if i said yes. maybe good maybe bad, no one know what are they thinking really.

V. Morpho

My wife once asked me to wear her shoes to see the pain as i always say "it looks fantastic you should be always on heels", problem is that my feet is twice the size of hers, but if it was the same size, i have no idea what or how she will feel if i said yes. maybe good maybe bad, no one know what are they thinking really.

The next time she make this comment, be prepared with an answer that indicates your willingness to "try" to wear heels. Something like, OK, I'll d that except we have to buy a pair that I can wear since your shoes are too small.

Then set a time and date to go shopping and purchase a pair in your size. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

If I am honest then I think in general I don't think women do like it but a lot of that is down to social conditioning rather than having an infomed opinion on it. I belive a lot of women would not like it because that's what society expects them to say. Fortunately their are women who have an open mind and a lot of them are on this forum and I love the comments they make. Personally the only womans opinion that matters if that of my wife. She does not mind at all, I wouldn't say she likes it but she knows it means a lot to me so she is completely ok with me wearing them. She is turned on by the fact I am quite manly so, in respect of that I will wear a nice halter neck dress to expose my muscular shoulders which she adores (bedroom only not public). We both bought a lovely figure hugging dress a few weeks ago and she looks fantastic in hers and I think it's not bad on me either.(taking into account I could never pass as a woman).

Going back to the original question I think younger girls are much more tolerent as they often strike up a conversation when I buy womens clothes or shoes on my own, so hope for the future?

I can agree with that, the only opinion that counts is my wifes. She is slowly becoming more accepting as she realizes my passion and is becoming more or a "team" player :wave:. But along the way I am becoming less persistant to push my heels on her and now we just kinda go with the flow and I think that this has helped out a lot.

Morpho, in # 185 below, hit on the only way, IMO, that men in heels will come into acceptance. A conservatively designed heel by a current buzz "red carpet" designer, and introduced by them at the Emmys, Oscars, etc., by edgy male fashion leaders, not just the out-in-the-ozone music stars. Then promote in designer-name stores in more cosmopolitan towns...Hollywood, SanFran., Caan, Rome, Paris, Tokyo, Abu Dhabi; places where a goodly number of youngish, fashion conscious men with nine-figure bank accounts (amazing the personal confidence that must bring) are not uncommon. All it would take is one or two of the current movie magazine heart-throb couples to show up in matching heels. Say, Miley Cyrus & BF. That would get the ball rolling; unlike the unsuccessful effort 15+ years ago to popularize shoulder bag "man purses". Actually a great idea that did OK for a while, in Italy I think, but never got any traction here. Pitty. I wanted one. Women aren't the only ones who have to carry a regular bunch of stuff around. UpBY5

Greetings UpBy5 :-)

You may want to read my post about my men's shoulder bag here > http://www.hhplace.org/guys/12081-jaunts_jeffb-78.html#post257480

Hey Daniel,

I hit that link and it took me to pg. 78 of the "Jaunts of..." thread. Couldn't find the post you referred to. If you have the time, would you send me the Permalink # for the post in that thread? Its an easy way to find things. There may be a better way, but I just don't know it.

Thanks,

UpBy5

The link I referred to in my previous post was the permalink to my post.

I clicked on it again and was sent directly to my post # 779 on page 78.

I don't know why it did not work for you...

Here it is again > http://www.hhplace.org/guys/12081-jaunts_jeffb-78.html#post257480

If it still doesn't work, read the last part of my post # 779 on page 78.

You will also see a picture of my shoulder bag at the bottom of my post.

The link I referred to in my previous post was the permalink to my post.

I clicked on it again and was sent directly to my post # 779 on page 78.

I don't know why it did not work for you...

Here it is again > http://www.hhplace.org/guys/12081-jaunts_jeffb-78.html#post257480

If it still doesn't work, read the last part of my post # 779 on page 78.

You will also see a picture of my shoulder bag at the bottom of my post.

Daniel, I hit the link & again it took me to page 78 of the "Jaunts..."thread, but no Daniel. I did find it in that thread after some sniffing around, but #779 was on pg 4, for me. Technicalities aside, your bag is V. good-looking and seems just the thing to solve the bulky pockets thing you mentioned. Dawned on me that the growing prevalence of unisex laptop shoulder bags would make any conservative, blingless shoulder bag, like yours, totally unremarkable aside from the obvious quality appearance. Thanks for your help; I'm gonna' start looking for one.

UpBy5

Going back to the original question I think younger girls are much more tolerent as they often strike up a conversation when I buy womens clothes or shoes on my own, so hope for the future?

Foxyheels ...

My experience has been mixed. It seems like the more mature women are more acceptable to me when they view me wearing high heels in public. It's a close call, but the more "negative" reactions have been from younger women.

Foxyheels ...

My experience has been mixed. It seems like the more mature women are more acceptable to me when they view me wearing high heels in public. It's a close call, but the more "negative" reactions have been from younger women.

That's interesting, could be down to the different countries we live in I think in general our younger generation is much more tolerant and open minded about all things not just men and high heels. Is this the case in the USA? I do live in a very diverse city that embraces all cultures and has a very high ethnic minority population so we have many differing styles and types of dress codes, this may also help shape our younger generation as they are used to differing cultures.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

UpBy5 I like my laptop shoulder bag, but I usually push it toward my back and not on my side. I used to be in IT, so I still have this habit of having way too much techy crap in my laptop bag, so it's kinda bulky.

The next time she make this comment, be prepared with an answer that indicates your willingness to "try" to wear heels. Something like, OK, I'll d that except we have to buy a pair that I can wear since your shoes are too small.

Then set a time and date to go shopping and purchase a pair in your size. :)

Hi Bubba, yes i know i should be more witty, but its not as easy as that, i will actually one day will tell her that on the store when i will see a pair that i would like to buy and it is available my size, to see what will happen, im sure she will not be happy to go further on the challenge. but lets see, i will write a new thread whenever it happens.

Morpho, in # 185 below, hit on the only way, IMO, that men in heels will come into acceptance. A conservatively designed heel by a current buzz "red carpet" designer, and introduced by them at the Emmys, Oscars, etc., by edgy male fashion leaders, not just the out-in-the-ozone music stars. Then promote in designer-name stores in more cosmopolitan towns...Hollywood, SanFran., Caan, Rome, Paris, Tokyo, Abu Dhabi; places where a goodly number of youngish, fashion conscious men with nine-figure bank accounts (amazing the personal confidence that must bring) are not uncommon. All it would take is one or two of the current movie magazine heart-throb couples to show up in matching heels. Say, Miley Cyrus & BF. That would get the ball rolling; unlike the unsuccessful effort 15+ years ago to popularize shoulder bag "man purses". Actually a great idea that did OK for a while, in Italy I think, but never got any traction here. Pitty. I wanted one. Women aren't the only ones who have to carry a regular bunch of stuff around.

UpBY5

Hu Upby5,

It gets more complicated every time that most designers keep on developing women styles rather than men's, i have worked on many prototypes for men, and still not finding the moment to think on a serious production for the todays fashion, I live in China since some years now and every time i see the new designs it is really a circus to see all hundreds of proto's all over and in all shopping centers etc, but all styles are only for girls, while for guys is just boring ugly conventional shoes, with minimum change on designs, the serious productions will come one year after to the western world in many diferent commercial and designer brands.

i liked when last year the pointy shoes on men were well accepted, but this year it is considered as old fashion and many men are going back to the conservative style. to introduced to pointy tip was a hell it took easy 5 years of prototyping and it only lasted maybe 5 years, now maybe is not very trendy.

If we dont make an aggressive move on a serious and trusted brand for a beginning of high heel in men, talking about thin heels and more sophisticated shapes, we will be kept in an endless loop of not seeing anything for us while for women everything is possible, and you (all of us will have to be kept on wearing women shoes with no much confidence or no confidence at all, or as of in my case closed doors, is that fair?

the other day i saw soccer shoes with heels for ladies here in china???!!! common, it included the spikes and all the soccer shoe original feature to play soccer, but with a nice thin 4.5heel, !!!????? ugly piece of garbage, but sill is a prototype, and many girls are buying it domestic market, while for men nothing really nothing interesting.

my imagination and creativity makes me feel frustrated on that we cannot make an aggressive jump to high heels once and for all, talking about mens fashion.

On the man bag, here in china most guys have their fake LV and other girly common brands we all know in the western world, they use even bags with rhinestones and designs that you cannot even think to use it in America, Uk or any other place. funny a but true, i have a friend that is a normal straight Chinese guy from time to time we go together to have some beers and he always brings his coach bag to the pub, it make me laugh because where i come from that's too much, this guy doesn't give a sht, he thinks it is ok as most guys have one, ...... i feel that in some places the need of a tool as a shoulder bag is recommended and is stupid thinking that only women may use it.

As in Asia we are using the mass transit system in a dairy basis as the efficiency is incredible, we need to carry many thing on us, im sick on having my coat pockets full with wallet, 2 phones, coins etc, a back pack make the look very sportif not very formal, and a suitcase is too heavy to keep carrying it out here and there, we all need the 2 hands free, so a shoulder bag is always a resource, the Asian are developing this trend incredibly fast, since many years ago....this is something totally not related with high heels. Even if you have a car for everyday, going out you still need to walk and go around, is now a life style. man bags are very sophisticated now days and most of the time look like any women purses.

Cheers

V. Morpho

• 2 weeks later...

I was reading morpho & upby5's comments above. Both of you make great points about how to get heels for men out there. I think that upby5 really hit on something, in that what we really need is for some sort of celebrity exposure, typically by way of a movie - this is how everything seems to get popular now. I don't think that we need a shoe designed by some "star" designer. If some of the more common shoe makers started designing & making mens' heels, it would go a long way. Sure, you could have some high-end designer make heels for men - but I'm not going to pony up $1500 for a pair of shoes. Something in the $50 - $150 per pair range would be a lot more effective. I think that morpho eluded to something in his post above that everything coming out today is made for women, and nothing new is for men. This is perhaps the biggest part of the problem. I've seen lots of heels marketed for women that are basically mens' shoes with heels. So I ask: why were/are these shoes not marketed for men? As guys, we just sit back and watch the women continue to hijack our shoe styles, while we can't adopt any of theirs. We need to find a way to let the shoe companies to know that there actually is a market for mens' heels. We need to petition them, write them, call them - somehow let them know that a lot of us guys would like to wear heels. Otherwise things will remain the same and we'll be stuck raiding the womens' shoe aisles forever. Case in point: the two pictures I've attached are of "womens" shoes. One is a basic black loafer (this was really popular in the late 90's) & the other picture is a more recent trend of a woman's high heel oxford shoe. Both shoes (especially the oxford) are nothing more than men's shoes with high heels. So why are these made just for women? :) Another thing I'd like to bring up is some of the recent media coverage of the mens' heels that are making their way into the fashion world. The media call them "meels", and all of the pictures I'm seeing are of some very "over the top" gay guys who look like Grace Jones wearing some insanely crazy clothes and some variation of womens' platform stripper shoes. This does nothing to help most men who want to wear heels. In fact, it actually does a lot to hurt our "cause". IMO, here's what needs to be done to help high heels become more acceptable for men: For the time being... what we need is some mens' shoes and boots to be made with a chunkier high heel - say a 2" or 3" heel - and ACTUALLY MARKET THEM FOR MEN!! Who would've thunk it?? :lmao: (While we're at it, let's take back some of the heeled shoes like the ones in the pictures I attached). And when you advertise them, show them being worn by regular guys, perhaps a guy wearing them out on a date with his wife, GF, etc. If you want celebrity exposure, a James Bond movie would be good, or maybe get one of the guys like Brad Pitt, George Clooney, etc. to wear them. Women love those guys & if they wear a mens' heel, then that would go a long way to gain acceptance. (Wasn't it John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever who was responsible for the popularity of mens' platform heels in the 70's?) I also own a pair of "Beatle" boots - they're men's boots (exactly what the Beatles wore in the 60's) & have a 2.5" heel. They go great with my black suit. I wear them every now & then - nobody ever accuses me of wearing womens' shoes when I wear those boots. That should at least get the ball rolling. Then over time, you can start adopting some of the more feminine style like pumps, mules, clogs, etc. & work in some feminine-style heels into the mens' shoes. The point is that you got to start somewhere, but taking baby steps is always a good strategy to gaining acceptance for something, rather than just immediately going "all out". That's my opinion & I'm sticking to it.

post-25941-133522929967_thumb.jpg

post-25941-13352292997_thumb.jpg

OK Morpho, Shark, Upby5's;

I know this may seem way out there, but what about a fashion show put on by us guys??

Shark; Those two shows you showed us - what would you pair them up with in mens fashions.

Morpho: what kinds of options are out there that men could actually consider viable as an emerging trend possibility without going too far off the edge.

I was thinking about this recently, and it dawned on me that fashion weeks seem to have this very narrow view of mens fashions. Just read this Wall Street Journal article, and then tell me you were not gagging at the end. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704584804575644631235828148.html

Maybe we need to push a bit and create some possibilities during fashion week. Not sure how we could do it, but lets look at the whole picture and not just the shoes. Could we take some designs and merge them into a complete outfit that would be new, inovative, and use existing items, and actually show up at fashion week events in these outfits? Maybe get a sideline show going - - ??

Hell, most of us are already thinking outside the box, now we need to promote this thinking to somewhere that will be seen. We have guys here who are proving that the envelope can be pushed with some style.

Maybe this should be a new topic - - - What do you think??

Yeah, Heelster, a fresh subject line is a good idea. Judging from the length of Shark's & Morpho's posts, I'm not the only one who's been thinking seriously about how to get the ball rolling. Having a celeb take the first steps would be great, but then the next tier down the "pecking order" to the urban, well-heeled, so-called metrosexual men-about-town will have to pick up on it. That's where the leather hits the road and a "trend" starts. Not just a few of the Hollywood, SanFran, Caan glitteratti, but the next step into that much, much larger group. All that's required beyond that is one shoemaker who'll go out on a limb and make heels for men, not simply larger sized women's shoes. At first they would be relatively expensive; economies of scale and all that, but for $ 100 - $ 200, something reasonably nice could be made and produce some sort of profit for the maker, like the heeled oxford linked by Shark below. A subtle redesign to take some of the "fem" out of heel and toe box shape should do it. There are lots of decent looking men's shoes that only need a 2 1/2 to 3" heel to get where we want to be, at least for a start; a slightly beefed up womens' cowboy boot heel might be a good place to start. If we go all the way up front, we're bound to get tagged as a drag show spin-off. I totally agree with the comment below that an incremental approach is the only way we're gonna' make the sale to the general public, which is what we're really looking for in the long run. Just my opinion.

Yeah, Heelster, a fresh subject line is a good idea. Judging from the length of Shark's & Morpho's posts, I'm not the only one who's been thinking seriously about how to get the ball rolling. Having a celeb take the first steps would be great, but then the next tier down the "pecking order" to the urban, well-heeled, so-called metrosexual men-about-town will have to pick up on it. That's where the leather hits the road and a "trend" starts. Not just a few of the Hollywood, SanFran, Caan glitteratti, but the next step into that much, much larger group. All that's required beyond that is one shoemaker who'll go out on a limb and make heels for men, not simply larger sized women's shoes. At first they would be relatively expensive; economies of scale and all that, but for $ 100 - $ 200, something reasonably nice could be made and produce some sort of profit for the maker, like the heeled oxford linked by Shark below. A subtle redesign to take some of the "fem" out of heel and toe box shape should do it. There are lots of decent looking men's shoes that only need a 2 1/2 to 3" heel to get where we want to be, at least for a start; a slightly beefed up womens' cowboy boot heel might be a good place to start. If we go all the way up front, we're bound to get tagged as a drag show spin-off. I totally agree with the comment below that an incremental approach is the only way we're gonna' make the sale to the general public, which is what we're really looking for in the long run. Just my opinion.

Let me think on this a bit, and I'll create a post for everybody.

Some good suggestions above regarding 'acceptable' but more exciting men's shoes. Apart from those in my avatar, I have these cowboy boots: http://www.hhplace.org/attachments/guys/11290d1289676294-who_has_bought_some_new_shoes-cowboy_2.jpg and these loafers: http://www.hhplace.org/attachments/shoe_repair_modifications/103d1188336601-more_stretching_needed-evans_1.jpg, both with very similar 2.75" heels and readily wearable (although the loafers (10UK) don't fit me and are for disposal if anyone is interested).

The Shark's loafers are OK for male wear but are rather too heavy (especially the soles) for my liking. The Oxfords are also acceptable (if the narrower heel is tolerated) although not a style I would wear.

(Note: Why cannot I post the pics direct from my files? I get a message saying that they have been uploaded before so I had to link to earlier posting. Why is repeating a previously used pic unacceptable?

It seems like Morpho,hark, and Heelster have put a lot of thought into this idea but I would suggest an even more direct approach. Plans for spring shows would be in the works now so why not submit your ideas directly to designers?? The fashion shows are merely venues for them to showcase their style lines each year. The reason I say this is because there has been increasing use of crossdressers on runways modeling shoes and clothes as well because they are thrilled to do it and cost the designers a lot less. There have also been a few men, some with mustaches and some who were bald wearing various ensembles of leather jackets and open shirts, tight pants, and yes. high heels, on the Milan fashion circuit. It may well be worth your time and effort to approach them with the idea or, even better, a drawing of a shoe you have designed. Give it some thought. HappyinHeels

It seems like Morpho,hark, and Heelster have put a lot of thought into this idea but I would suggest an even more direct approach. ---- HappyinHeels

I was thinking recently about some of the ideas that have been bounced around since I came to this forum, and even put together a concept / idea post regarding some of what you mentioned.

Been looking through our gallery section, and one of the postings that just strikes me as a perfect example of what can be accomplished in a simple yet classic way - - - http://www.hhplace.org/album.php?albumid=217&pictureid=2817

Well coordinated and - - - Just looks right!!

Heelster - now that's what I'm talking about!! :) We need to show more examples of regular guys wearing heels - this is a great picture - good find! I love the outfit in that picture - even though his boots have stiletto heels, they don't look girly & they work very well with what he's wearing. Thanks again!

I agree, Highfeeling is looking sharp on that picture. (I even put a comment on it) Thanks Heelster for posting the link. I looked at him and said to myself "Hey this could be me if I wanted to !" This is weird. Highfeeling and I have some common points - I also shave my head - I got a similar black turtleneck, white jeans and black stiletto boots - I wear sun glasses (Except mine are smaller) But I never wore all these items at the same time. Maybe I should ! I think I will try this look next spring or summer !

• 5 weeks later...

When I first made the then terrifying decision to wear a higher than average heeled boots out in public I did so with the assurances of the older men's high heels board. This was the original board before this one. I wound up purchasing something very similar to these:

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/boots/ankle-boots/81019896-kuza/97

The heels on mine were a little thicker and the heel height was about 3.5" instead of 4". I never got a single comment or stare in public. I also wore jeans with a boot or flare cut that covered the heels. My wife was my girlfriend then and she used to stay with me at the house I rented on the weekends. I was already for the big 'showdown' as I was wearing them on a Friday night when I expected her. She came and I cringed all evening waiting for the 'moment'. Nothing! Saturday came, still nothing! I wore a shorter length pant on Sunday and still Nothing? She didn't make a single comment or act any differently than if I'd been wearing sneakers. The following weekend, we were sitting on the couch watching TV and the cat started batting at the fully exposed heel of my boot and she noticed this and 'scolded' the cat saying "Watch it kitty! You'll scratch the heel on his boot!" with a chuckle. That was it! That was 19 years ago and she's been my wife for 18 of those years. Higher than average (3" or above) heels have been a fixture of my regular wardrobe since. In those 18 years she only made a single comment. I purposely wore a very thin heeled boot just to test the limits (years ago) and she said "Those heels look a little too feminine" and I said she was right and that I was just testing her eyesight. LOL I actually didn't care for the boots anyway. Everybody is different and I'm sure there are as many stories as there are people here. Like what was said in the movie Jurassic Park... "Life finds a way". I sincerely hope everyone here finds their way.

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

i think about 1/2 of the women out there are against it totally. the other 1/2 might think its cute,novel etc. and only 1/2 of the them(or less) would want THEIR man to wear heels. just the way its looks to me so far.

Close.......!!

Seriously...I'd say yes, around 50%, maybe 60% of women do not like men in high heels. Whether that is because it calls into question their conditioned stereotype of what a man should be (and be wearing) - or whether they are just threatened by the idea that the man has a free enough spirit to shun conformity. He might also look better in heels than her of course!

The next group I would say are nearer 30%. Those who are non-commital...they neither like nor dislike, they simply take the 'live and let live' point of view......but for sure, most of this 30% would rather it was someone else's husband or SO wearing the high heels....not theirs.

Then - as with most things unconventional - there are the enlightened and spiritually healthy 10% who really 'get it' about life on this Planet - and who whole heartedly support guys wearing high heels and doing anything else they wish, as long as it harms no-one else nor breaks the Law.

So sad. Possibly, only 10% of women are open-minded enough to totally accept something completely harmless.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Close.......!!

Seriously...I'd say yes, around 50%, maybe 60% of women do not like men in high heels. Whether that is because it calls into question their conditioned stereotype of what a man should be (and be wearing) - or whether they are just threatened by the idea that the man has a free enough spirit to shun conformity. He might also look better in heels than her of course!

The next group I would say are nearer 30%. Those who are non-commital...they neither like nor dislike, they simply take the 'live and let live' point of view......but for sure, most of this 30% would rather it was someone else's husband or SO wearing the high heels....not theirs.

Then - as with most things unconventional - there are the enlightened and spiritually healthy 10% who really 'get it' about life on this Planet - and who whole heartedly support guys wearing high heels and doing anything else they wish, as long as it harms no-one else nor breaks the Law.

So sad. Possibly, only 10% of women are open-minded enough to totally accept something completely harmless.

Wonder how many of the 90% women enjoy having their man wear heels privately?

Close.......!!

Yes indeed it is so sad that only a small amount of people really get what life is about and can accept those that most would consider strange. Life truely is short and we really need to enjoy it while we are here.