Do Women like Men in heels?

misterd73

Do Women like Men in heels?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Do Women like Men in heels?

• Yes, Women like Men in heels!
    • They don't like it but accept that her partner/friend wears them.
    • Indifferent/don't care.
    • No, women don't like Men in heels!

Ami, i totally agree with hh4evr1, I was a complete closet heeler, then i found this website, after hours and hours of reading about other guys on here going out in public in their heels and having all the fun, i finally decided it was my turn to have some of that fun! :) and im so glad i did! Just tell your bf over and over again, the key is confidence. The more confidence he shows (wether he really has it or not doesn't matter, aslong as he appears confident and comfortable in his shoes) then the easier being in public wearing his high heels will be. If he's already told his parents, which i would assume (from my point of view) would be the main people to keep it quiet from, then he shouldn't care less what anybody thinks about it, as they already know! I hope to hear about your bf going with you out and about both in your heels!

From my personal experience, YES. I would say that most of the women I know like men who are not afraid of there identity and like men in heels. I actually have a date with one next week who insists I wear heels because they are sexy on me. :) Also have another gf that wants to buy them for me. I have found that mostly its the women who cannot wear them , that don't like them on men or women. But still can't help to take a glance. High heels have power and some women are afraid of that .

real men wear heels

Johnie, It's all about confidence. Confidence is sexy and you've gotta be a 10 on that scale! Good luck on the dates. And forget the dinner-and-show routine, as Kneehighs has pointed out - that's boring and predictable. Go shoe shopping with her instead. Hardly any women get to do that on a date, so I can almost guarantee it will be a first time for her (unless you have done it with her before), and it won't be boring or predictable! Let us know how it goes. Steve

• 1 month later...

Field Tested Reality Proven Path to Acceptance with girls.

I'm not writing this like some armchair enthusiast, but as someone who has actually practiced this:

1. Wear your heels, preferably 4" closed toe boots/booties, around her and her friends. Do it the first chance you get.

2. Then you can wear heels around her afterwards, even pumps and it's not a big deal because her friends already accept you in heels.

Field tested, reality proven advice.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hi (heels) everyone. I didn't vote on this issue. I feel this should be a Vote for women only. From the previous Gender Poll, we know there are at least 40 women ( who voted on that one) who could share thair openion with greater depth than a self serving male. Of which I am one. Mike

hi i am new and what brought me here is that my boyfriend and I were talking about halloween costumes and he said he wanted to be a woman. so i gave him some clothes to try on and also we have the same size shoe he put on my heels. when i saw him in my clothes and heels i had a mix emotions. i was turned on but it was new

Hi (heels) everyone. I didn't vote on this issue. I feel this should be a Vote for women only. From the previous Gender Poll, we know there are at least 40 women ( who voted on that one) who could share thair openion with greater depth than a self serving male. Of which I am one. Mike

Hi spikesmike, well sorry to tell you that you may be wrong, actually you are 100% wrong (nothing personal) constructively speaking if you were right then the question would be on girls section, on the other hand is an open question, if you know the answer thru any experience (direct or indirect) then fill in the blanks, i m sure you must have an opinion at least about the topic, we are (at least me) interested on knowing it, i love girls and i wish i can meet one that will like me wearing my heels as well as i do for them.

cheers

V. Morpho

Morpho. No offence taken. We are here to vent our thoughts in a forum that amends some resolve. I have been married three (3) times and every woman has viewed my high heel interests differently. The question is " Do women like men in heels? " Not do men like men in heels? " Your answering a question for a woman, which is your patronage. How do you know what a woman is thinking? As for the forum in which the question is asked, who cares. Women read, have thoughts and openions, they can speak for themselves. I love women, and would hope they would not be ashamed to be seen in public with me. lets hear what they have to say. Mike

hi i am new and what brought me here is that my boyfriend and I were talking about halloween costumes and he said he wanted to be a woman. so i gave him some clothes to try on and also we have the same size shoe he put on my heels. when i saw him in my clothes and heels i had a mix emotions. i was turned on but it was new

I'm happy that you chose to join us, thanks for participating, and I look forward to receiving more of your thoughts on the subjects you care about or just want to discuss, even those regarding men wearing heels.

I am wondering what your initial reaction was when your bf said that he wanted to be a woman for Halloween. Giving him a chance to dress in women's attire, says a lot about your good character. Was this the first time he had voiced or implied such a desire? Do you think this is a kind of a one time thing or are you concerned that wearing women's stuff will become part of his wardrobe? You mentioned having mixed emotions upon seeing him dressed in your clothes. Has this experience changed your regard for him? Has knowing the existence of this forum helped you in understanding a little more about your bf or people in general?

Although these questions came because of your posting, I hope you don't feel that I'm trying to target you. These are questions for everyone who have had similar experiences or who have opinions on this matter.

Have a happy Halloween and let us know how you and your bf got through it. What is your costume for this occasion?

Hi I am new and what brought me here is that my boyfriend and I were talking about Halloween costumes and he said he wanted to be a woman. so I gave him some clothes to try on and also we have the same size shoe he put on my heels. when I saw him in my clothes and heels I had mixed emotions. I was turned on but it was new

First of all, welcome to hhplace :( It's always our pleasure to welcome another female member to our forum. I certainly hope that you come here often and participate in our discussions. A woman's opinion is really appreciated.

As to your situation, I would think the big question is: "does your boyfriend really have strong desires to cross dress and wear high heels? If his desire is really strong and he likes to do this often, you have the advantage of learning his "most closely guarded secret desire" before you two got married, had children and were well into a long life together.

First and foremost, you must sit down with him, preferable when he's wearing your clothes and heels, and talk about his feelings to try to find out if this is just a "once in a while" desire or if it is something that he wants to do regularly. Try to discuss this in an open and honest way because he might tend to be ashamed to admit his true feelings to someone to whom he is strongly and romantically attracted.

You must emphasize to him that his cross dressing is nothing to be ashamed of and that you are only trying to discover how strong his desires are. This is immensely important because if his desires are very strong, he will not ever be able to quit. It doesn't matter how hard he tries. He won't ever be able to quit.

Once you learn his feelings, you must, with all honesty, thoroughly evaluate your own feelings about this practice. the fact that you might be attracted to him when he is dressed as a woman, is perfectly natural and nothing to fear.

If there is any possibility that the two of you might take your relationship beyond the boyfriend, girlfriend stage -- with the possibility of getting married, you've the advantage of learning of his predilection to cross dress, or at least wear high heels, before getting married -- which presents you with the opportunity to evaluate your own feelings about being able to live with a person that likes to wear your clothes and shoes.

If, in all honesty, you totally and completely accept this behavior, then, by all means, tell him that you can accept him and his habits and can live with the idea. And, also let him know how attracted you are to him when he's all dressed up.

However, you must be aware that he will never be able to quit and that if you have even the slightest uncertainty about you being able to accept his cross dressing, then, by all means, it's up to you to make up your mind if you will ever become comfortable with the idea. And, if you can't or won't ever be able to, keep in mind that relationships built on unstable foundations usually end quite abruptly, sometimes leaving families divided and children suffering.

However, in the grander scheme of things, it ain't no biggie. If nothing else it will bring the two of you closer together and will be imaginative, enormously fun and thought provoking

We all wish you well and please let us know how things turn out with him going dressed to a party. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

so after reading more on this site. I decide to see how much my b/f is willing to wear high heels. So we rented a room and i packed my 4 inch black round toe pumps for him. (he didnt know that) so we went out for dinner and a movie. so i had on my pumps on and he was wearing regular shoes. in the theater i took off my heels and ask him for his shoes to wear because my feet hurt (they really didnt) so the movie ended and i got up and he ask for his shoes and i said no you have to go bare foot or my heels. so he gave me a look and put on my heels. so we walked out through the busy lobby and to the car. he pulled it off nice and i rewarded him later that night. So i guess i like my man in heels. also if he starts buying heels it will just add to my collection because we have the same size lol

Greetings happyheelgir :-)

I really like the way you made your b/f to wear your heels: It is very clever.

Want to bet he will ask you to see another movie soon ?

I also like the fact you are open minded. You b/f is a lucky guy indeed.

Well done :wave:

Sounds too good to be true. I've been around too long probably but I'm pretty sure she (or most likely "he") is a Troll.

Sorry if I'm wrong.

More than likely....but, what the hell :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sounds too good to be true. I've been around too long probably but I'm pretty sure she (or most likely "he") is a Troll.

Sorry if I'm wrong.

Totally agree. I wonder if the Tech can trace the origin of the IP, just for entertainments sake.

More than likely....but, what the hell :wave:

Such wise words and very well written.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

so after reading more on this site. I decide to see how much my b/f is willing to wear high heels. So we rented a room and i packed my 4 inch black round toe pumps for him. (he didnt know that) so we went out for dinner and a movie. so i had on my pumps on and he was wearing regular shoes. in the theater i took off my heels and ask him for his shoes to wear because my feet hurt (they really didnt) so the movie ended and i got up and he ask for his shoes and i said no you have to go bare foot or my heels. so he gave me a look and put on my heels. so we walked out through the busy lobby and to the car. he pulled it off nice and i rewarded him later that night. So i guess i like my man in heels. also if he starts buying heels it will just add to my collection because we have the same size lol

I was in a same position one day, we went to a movie and my Fiance was wearing lowheel boots and I was wearing a pair of block heels that she chose for me. During the movie she said that the boots are hurting her and do I mind if we swop, I said no and was very proud of her that she asked me to wear the boots. I wish that she would let me wear more of "our" shoes that is stilletos out in public. I do wear all our shoes at home when ever I want to.:wave:

Reading this thread made me wonder something... For the women who've replied and say that they don't like men in heels - is it more to do with the STYLE of the shoe? What I'm getting at, is that I wonder if people are saying "no" to heels because they're thinking of ultra-feminine shoes, such as peep-toes & strappy sandals, as well as shoes with very high stiletto heels? I can understand women not wanting their men to wear anything too girly. But I'm wondering if some of the "no" opinions would change if the heels in question were actually shoes designed for men that have a chunkier heel - or perhaps mens' boots with a heel? There's probably some basic pumps that can look acceptable enough for men to wear too. Would women be more accepting of men wearing heels if the shoes were more masculine (or unisex)? Or do the women that say "no" because they just don't like men wearing anything with a heel?

I just voted yes. I've met some women in the fetish scene who actually gave me compliments about my choice of stilleto boots. I think they admired the courage to wear them as well. One girl pointed out that used in the right way a pair of stiletto boots could enhance a guys masculinity. A pretty nice experience.

Reading this thread made me wonder something... For the women who've replied and say that they don't like men in heels - is it more to do with the STYLE of the shoe? What I'm getting at, is that I wonder if people are saying "no" to heels because they're thinking of ultra-feminine shoes, such as peep-toes & strappy sandals, as well as shoes with very high stiletto heels?

I can understand women not wanting their men to wear anything too girly. But I'm wondering if some of the "no" opinions would change if the heels in question were actually shoes designed for men that have a chunkier heel - or perhaps mens' boots with a heel? There's probably some basic pumps that can look acceptable enough for men to wear too.

Would women be more accepting of men wearing heels if the shoes were more masculine (or unisex)? Or do the women that say "no" because they just don't like men wearing anything with a heel?

I think age has a lot to do with people's opinion. For those of us who grew up "pre-1960s", gender roles were viewed much more rigidly than from the 70s on. These days, the negative attitudes of younger folks must have been instilled by parents, next generation back family, and members of the parents' social groups (read: church, political affiliations). They surely don't get it from TV & movies!

UpBY5

...One girl pointed out that used in the right way a

pair of stiletto boots could enhance a guys masculinity....

Greetings Tex77 :-)

Next time you meet this girl, please ask her in what way a pair

of stiletto boots could be used to enhance a guy's masculinity.

I am very curious to know what it is from a female point of view.

Greetings Tex77 :-)

Next time you meet this girl, please ask her in what way a pair

of stiletto boots could be used to enhance a guy's masculinity.

I am very curious to know what it is from a female point of view.

Courage in wearing them publicly.......and strength of character, in making his own decisons without worrying about other's opinions.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Courage in wearing them publicly.......and strength of character,

in making his own decisons without worrying about other's opinions.

Greetings PIB and thank you for your input :-)

I never had the courage to wear my stiletto boots fully exposed in

public yet even if I like them a lot and are very comfortable to walk in.

Maybe I should try and see what happens next ?

I admit it is easier said than done: It won't be an easy task...

(Picture of my stiletto boots below)

post-14338-133522927593_thumb.jpg

Greetings PIB and thank you for your input :-)

I never had the courage to wear my stiletto boots fully exposed in

public yet even if I like them a lot and are very comfortable to walk in.

Maybe I should try and see what happens next ?

I admit it is easier said than done: It won't be an easy task...

(Picture of my stiletto boots below)

Gorgeous boots Daniel!

I totally understand how hard it must be for you guys to 'pluck up' the courage to wear high heels in public - there are too many people about who think that they can voice their opinions out loud these days....resulting in an uncomfortable environment for the male high heel wearer.

Frankly - it's none of anyone else's business if you're a guy and you wear high heels. So what? There's far worse things going on in this World - and it's about time folks woke up to it.

My suggestion would be to ask a close lady friend if she would be prepared to go out with you to begin with - it's far more difficult for others to criticise if there are two of you - especially if you're both high heels!!:wave:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Gorgeous boots Daniel!

My suggestion would be to ask a close lady friend if she would be prepared to go out with you to begin with - it's far more difficult for others to criticise if there are two of you - especially if you're both high heels!!:wave:

Thanks for the compliment about my boots !

Good idea to ask a close lady friend but not sure it would work.

Reason is quite simple: She don't like high heels and don't wear them at all.

(And she doesn't like the fact I wear heels)

I have other female friends who are wearing heels.

Either they are not "close enough" or they are not single... (Too bad :( ...)

So I cannot ask them to go out with me wearing heels...