Do Women like Men in heels?

misterd73

Do Women like Men in heels?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Do Women like Men in heels?

• Yes, Women like Men in heels!
    • They don't like it but accept that her partner/friend wears them.
    • Indifferent/don't care.
    • No, women don't like Men in heels!

I have less a care what females think. I will never marry so I won't be there lap dog so in the end man should wear what he wants. my grandad says I am dong the right thing not marrying he is 88 years of age.

Rick24, Your age isn't posted anymore but I think I remember you're are quite young. The word "never" is way overused by so many nowadays especially considering shortened attention spans. While you may never actually marry in the legal sense I think it extremely unlikely that you'll never have a lasting relationship that may even produce children. Look around you, each year more people are living together with the trappings of marriage but without actually being married. I think its preferable to be legally married and, in some cases such as taking a foreign spouse, one must be legally married to derive any immigration benefit, i also recognize there are many committed souls in very longlasting relationships who never got married. The point is you simply cannot predict that you'll somehow avoid committing to someone at some point in your life. This doesn't mean that you have to embrace a ball and chain just because you marry or live with someone you really love. I would, from the getgo, let whomever it may be know that high heels are a part of your person. HappyinHeels

• 2 weeks later...

Took a look at this opinion poll and can not really commit to any of the limited choices. As for do women like men in high heels. We have about four ways to categorize part of it. Some women may like the appearance of a nice slim fashion dude but not the overweight slob. So the four ways that it could go are some women do like it except when they don't and other women do not like it except when they do. That really depends on a lot of variables. Many times I get complements on my choice of heels and also how I can walk so naturally and smoothly. So some women do and they told me so.

• 1 month later...

Just the other day someone did ask this question and the subject got turned off for duplication and this one is still here so it looks like this is the place to deal with that question. Had to turn this one up from manual search as once again the search function could not find it. Anyway most of the women like it.

My Wife got divorced from Her previous husband for the fact that he wanted to wear heels just at home for play. She has no tolerance for that whatsoever. Although i am curious as to how heels and hose feel when worn. I once tried to feel out and said to Her that i envy Her for the feel of nylons and heels and that i was really curious about it. She didn't respond too well, not mad, but distant and i was allowed to pull a nylon stocking up my arm. But that was as far as it's gonna go. I will admit that my interest in that is mostly erotic/sexual/fetish, and if She would ask me to wear nice stocking and heels and such with Her together at home a lot, i would not hesitate a second to join. But this is completely out of the question in my case. But She DOES wear stuff like that often and She knows that it excites me incredibly. She does make me very happy though and She does things for me that blow my mind and goes way beyond "vanilla". She is a Dominant kind, if you know what i mean and is good at it too. But me in female attire is not Her thing at all. Concerning the nylons aspect, we DID go and look for clothing that i can wear that does not look necessarily feminine, but has similar feel as stocking when i confessed that i really like that material. As for footwear coming close to heels, that is not possible for me. She likes to wear heels, She likes the sound they make, but She just likes the way they look on Her and how it makes any outfit make look double as good. But never on a man. She also once said, that heels make Her feet hurt after a while and that i wouldn't know how it's like to wear them and told me that i should try them. So i said to Her that Her's are too small for me, so i can't. But that was the end of the conversation. I believe that the majority of women don't like men in heels for whatever reason. Just my humble opinion.

Edited by ralfyguy

I find this the most intriguing thread. I feel the question is directed at men, despite it being in the everyone section. Still, it's interesting to know what the men think. Dr Shoe makes a good point elsewhere. Women dress to impress women. If I go out with a chap it's nice to think he's thought about what he's wearing, but I wouldn't like to think he's thought more about his clothes/shoes than he has of me. Beyond that, I wouldn't care.

When I read the part. My Wife got divorced from Her previous husband for the fact that he wanted to wear heels just at home for play. Now I can totally agree with that as any husband that would wear high heels at home and not out and about is no real fun. And as for that other thing Do women like men in heels really should be in the everybody department as long as the guys pass along the opinions of the girls and not the opinions of the guys. Now just at the moment I been hanging around with a girl about my age who mostly wears flats and low heel and has no problem with what I wear. Anyway like I posted some other place there was only one time when a she person got her feathers ruffled and that was because she thought that I looked better than she did.

I find this the most intriguing thread. I feel the question is directed at men, despite it being in the everyone section. Still, it's interesting to know what the men think. Dr Shoe makes a good point elsewhere. Women dress to impress women. If I go out with a chap it's nice to think he's thought about what he's wearing, but I wouldn't like to think he's thought more about his clothes/shoes than he has of me. Beyond that, I wouldn't care.

Megan I think most women are tolerant of men wearing heels but that number reduces dramatically when it's their own man wanting to wear heels. Women such as my wife are still a rare breed but generally I think the 'live and let live' philosophy is stronger today than ever.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

When I read the part. My Wife got divorced from Her previous husband for the fact that he wanted to wear heels just at home for play. Now I can totally agree with that as any husband that would wear high heels at home and not out and about is no real fun. And as for that other thing Do women like men in heels really should be in the everybody department as long as the guys pass along the opinions of the girls and not the opinions of the guys. Now just at the moment I been hanging around with a girl about my age who mostly wears flats and low heel and has no problem with what I wear. Anyway like I posted some other place there was only one time when a she person got her feathers ruffled and that was because she thought that I looked better than she did.

That would be even worse for Her. Not in a million years would She accept me wearing heels in public.

I think in general guys who wear heels are often perceived (sometimes correctly) as extremely vain and self-absorbed (and not a very good relationship prospect), whereas women can wear heels and still be perceived as having empathy, compassion and other admirable qualities (sometimes incorrectly) that are stereotyped as feminine. For sure I'd be delighted to win the silver medal while the gold medal belongs to my date.

If you like it, wear it.

I think in general guys who wear heels are often perceived (sometimes correctly) as extremely vain and self-absorbed (and not a very good relationship prospect), whereas women can wear heels and still be perceived as having empathy, compassion and other admirable qualities (sometimes incorrectly) that are stereotyped as feminine. For sure I'd be delighted to win the silver medal while the gold medal belongs to my date.

I think people in general lack empathy, compassion, and other admirable qualities. Human nature is imperfect on an individual level. On a collective level where humans influence one another, that imperfection often becomes amplified and morphs into an entire socially constructed steretype that is often a lie. Besides, there are other admirable traits that make people good relationship material like patience, kindness, politeness, humility, optimism....

As well, a weakness of lack of compassion or empathy does not flow from the outside in. What a man puts on for clothes does not make him imperfectly compassionate, or imperfectly empathetic. The lack of those traits flow from within human nature, from the inside out.

Therefore, I think the perception upon which this point is built, while be super interesting, is fundamentally unsound.

Edited by kneehighs

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 2 weeks later...

Do women like men in heels ... I feel sometimes they like more the heels than the guy wearing them !

Megan, what if your date was thinking more about your clothes than about you ?

'Women dress to impress women ...' same for men. But can you do both (impress same gender while seduce and attract opposite gender) with the same outfit ? It may be better to have an outfit for each task, isn't it ?

Edited by Gudulitooo

I'd be most put out if a chap was more interested in my clothes than me. And he should just accept that I've got it right ;) An outfit for each task? Wouldn't I need a phonebox to change in?

Megan a woman could wear the sexiest outfit and the most gorgeous high heels but if she wasn't a nice person it woul negate the effect. It's ALL about the lady herself that makes her beautiful and desirable. Clothes and make up can make a woman look nice but the true beauty comes from within.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Megan a woman could wear the sexiest outfit and the most gorgeous high heels but if she wasn't a nice person it woul negate the effect. It's ALL about the lady herself that makes her beautiful and desirable. Clothes and make up can make a woman look nice but the true beauty comes from within.

oooh Foxyheels that's beautifull and so true, will you marry me? :)

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out