Do Women like Men in heels?

misterd73

Do Women like Men in heels?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Do Women like Men in heels?

• Yes, Women like Men in heels!
    • They don't like it but accept that her partner/friend wears them.
    • Indifferent/don't care.
    • No, women don't like Men in heels!

Do girls like guys in heels? I think that's the wrong question.

Can girls like guys who also wear heels? That's DEFINITELY the valid question.

Now that my attraction skills have improved, I'm surprised how many girls I can pull in, regardless of my heels. It's not a question of do they like guys in heels, but can they like guys regardless of their heels?

Tonight I had a cab driver in Paris stop the car and threaten to kick me and my "model" (read 5'10" who said she thought my heels were cool) out of the car because we were being too sexual for his cab! I couldn't believe it. She asked him if he was jealous.

As an off note, I saw some guy today in Paris wearing shorts and tights and open toe sandal heels with a moderate cone heel. He garnered one wolf whistle. I can't honestly say that he looked fashionable, but I also can't say that anyone really cared either what he was wearing. This goes back to people care more about what's going on in between their own ears than they do their outer world. In other words, among the people I was with, his attire didn't create any room for additional conversation. His appearance was noted and immediately discarded.

Again, for those guys who are single, wearing heels DOES NOT hurt your chances with girls. In fact, the initial intrigue pumps up their buying temperature temporarily and if you know how to channel that increased state in the girl, it really works in your favor. That goes for pumps as well as boots. It also seems that the magic words, "I'm not looking for a relationship" just serve to increase their desire for a relationship with me.

Sigh...I think time to settle down will be coming soon. Time to bulid a future with one girl....

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

and, if any members had been with the twelve of us who just enjoyed the NYC Heel/Boot Meet you would have seen first hand the acceptance and support from women & men for our enjoyment of wearing heels. SpikesMike, Hoverfly, CrotchhiBoots, Goldwings, Booted and I certainly felt support while standing outside Nordstroms Rack Store at Union Sq in NY on Saturday. At Club Blu on friday night, the ladies who came over to the group of us to discuss heels and how they enjoyed seeing us in our heels, were certainly supportive.

The NYC Meet was a great example of confident men out in heels as a group breaking down the barriers and having fun doing what we enjoy!

Do girls like guys in heels? I think that's the wrong question.

Can girls like guys who also wear heels? That's DEFINITELY the valid question.

Now that my attraction skills have improved, I'm surprised how many girls I can pull in, regardless of my heels. It's not a question of do they like guys in heels, but can they like guys regardless of their heels?

Tonight I had a cab driver in Paris stop the car and threaten to kick me and my "model" (read 5'10" who said she thought my heels were cool) out of the car because we were being too sexual for his cab! I couldn't believe it. She asked him if he was jealous.

As an off note, I saw some guy today in Paris wearing shorts and tights and open toe sandal heels with a moderate cone heel. He garnered one wolf whistle. I can't honestly say that he looked fashionable, but I also can't say that anyone really cared either what he was wearing. This goes back to people care more about what's going on in between their own ears than they do their outer world. In other words, among the people I was with, his attire didn't create any room for additional conversation. His appearance was noted and immediately discarded.

Again, for those guys who are single, wearing heels DOES NOT hurt your chances with girls. In fact, the initial intrigue pumps up their buying temperature temporarily and if you know how to channel that increased state in the girl, it really works in your favor. That goes for pumps as well as boots. It also seems that the magic words, "I'm not looking for a relationship" just serve to increase their desire for a relationship with me.

Sigh...I think time to settle down will be coming soon. Time to bulid a future with one girl....

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

It also seems that the magic words, "I'm not looking for a relationship" just serve to increase their desire for a relationship with me.

Oooh... That explains it. I used almost those exact words.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

But she may put the rest of them right.

Yes and she may need strong arguments.

the initial intrigue pumps up their buying temperature temporarily and if you know how to channel that increased state in the girl, it really works in your favor.

Right but if you don't take the opportunity then it falls flat, isn't it ?

It seems that if you are not in the mainstream, then you have to "justify" this being up to the initial claim...

What if one only wants to be normal, enjoy his heels, and still be attractive to women ?

Right but if you don't take the opportunity then it falls flat, isn't it ?

It seems that if you are not in the mainstream, then you have to "justify" this being up to the initial claim...

What if one only wants to be normal, enjoy his heels, and still be attractive to women ?

If by 'justify' you mean compromise your integrity and authenticity, I don't mean that.

I just mean learn how to present your "best self" channeled through the means which create attraction in women.

In competitive environments in which the strong survive, we present our best self-- in a job interview or when we meet a potential business client as an example. It's the same idea, just a different context.

Again, for those guys who are single, wearing heels DOES NOT hurt your chances with girls.

Sorry but I just don't buy that. It's a case of being "bigger than your shoes" and not everybody can pull that off. If you riding on a wave of confidence, then it's probably true, but if you're an introverted and awkward guy like me (and I'm not the only one here) then you'd have a hard time finding that girl that won't dismiss you as a weirdo. I'd love it if you were right, but I just don't think so.

Sorry but I just don't buy that. It's a case of being "bigger than your shoes" and not everybody can pull that off. If you riding on a wave of confidence, then it's probably true, but if you're an introverted and awkward guy like me (and I'm not the only one here) then you'd have a hard time finding that girl that won't dismiss you as a weirdo. I'd love it if you were right, but I just don't think so.

I really understand where you're coming from Pumps. I used to be that introverted awkward guy too, never quite fitting in but at the time not knowing why. I'm a completely different person now than I was then, a better and more likable one with a load of friends. It came to a point where I had to change if I was ever going to be truly happy. People can change, Pumps. I'm living proof.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I really understand where you're coming from Pumps. I used to be that introverted awkward guy too, never quite fitting in but at the time not knowing why. I'm a completely different person now than I was then, a better and more likable one with a load of friends. It came to a point where I had to change if I was ever going to be truly happy. People can change, Pumps. I'm living proof.

That's good to hear. I can seems to find the tools though.

I do, however, feel the urge to go into the city this weekend to test the reactions. If I can find the courage.

That's good to hear. I can seems to find the tools though.

I do, however, feel the urge to go into the city this weekend to test the reactions. If I can find the courage.

Here are some tips for you you may find useful.

1. Understanding that confidence doesn't come easy for some, make absolutely sure you are presenting yourself to the world in an aesthetically pleasing way a possible, and I know this is hard. Hard because you really have to invite the roving eye to look beyond the shoes. This is why style is so important for the well heeled man (if your unsure about your style, please let us help you out). I literally spent years working on my own personal style. It did not come easy. If a guy is going to wear high heels in public they pretty much demands that the wardrobe be taken several notches above what the average guy would wear. One of the things that I sometimes tell people is that I see myself as a living mannequin showing the world how a man in high heels can be a very positive image.

2. If at this point, the confidence isn't there, don't worry, be happy (yeah, I know its a little cliche). A smile goes a long way.

3. Make heel outings in order to carry out daily activities. Not for the sake of heeling itself. I think the rest of the world in general sees this as a bit more "normal".

4. The shoes can change you if you let them, just make sure they fit and walking over a wide variety of surfaces (yes, even the tricky ones) should be second nature. This is so important.

And remember the shoes will teach you many things, some wonderful and some not so easy to swallow. Regardless they will teach you lessons that you need to learn to become successful in your heeling. My first pair of heels that I wore in public were 4" blade heel ankle boots from Candie's. When these boots are worn to tatters, I will still keep them, but not wear them. I'm sentimental like that. I owe too much to them to dispose of them. It may be hard for some to understand with my stilettos wearing. But I have a soft spot in my heart for those boots. I would feel very guilty disposing of them. Maybe it's time to see if they can do for another what they've done for me. I gotta stop this, it's literally bringing tears to my eyes.

In addition to personal style, remember the importance of spending time with yourself to figure out your vision for your life in general and designing your goals and future. I average about 30 minutes daily and alone visualizing the future I want for myself. The personal power and magnetism that naturally results is inevitably attractive.

In addition to personal style, remember the importance of spending time with yourself to figure out your vision for your life in general and designing your goals and future. I average about 30 minutes daily and alone visualizing the future I want for myself. The personal power and magnetism that naturally results is inevitably attractive.

So true. (still recovering from my little outpouring)

“The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right. Which one are you?”

― Henry Ford

There you have it ! I'm much too old to have goals and visions. Mission aborted.

• 3 weeks later...

Please tell us more about how you manage to work when you want and only work 4 hours a day max! I have the self-worth part down very well and am hardly ever seen in public with heels under 4", but would love to cut back my working hours! I'm serious here.

Charlie

If you've got the self worth part down with heels, then you probably have the self worth part down with regards to financial independence as well and if you don't have the lifestyle you want yet, you have the skills but haven't applied them.

Too many people go through life thinking money is HARD to get. We grow up being brainwashed into thinking we should get jobs. And since as youth we had to work HARD to make whatever money we could get our hands on, we transfer that same limiting belief onto our lives as adults.

The truth is that money is not HARD to make. That's just a belief. I cover my living expenses every month now without having to work more than 15-20 minutes a day and there are loads of people who do much better than me. It's residual income.

Fortunately, I was able to remove the limiting beliefs that money is HARD to get. That there is only one way to get money and that is through HARD long hours. That having money creates more problems than it solves. Can you believe some people think that because they lack money, they blame money for their problems?

Money doesn't care what you think of it, but if you associate money with being a problem, it will certainly not attract more of it into your life. Some people believe money is the root of all evil. That's not true. The love of money is the root of all evil. Other people say things like "they are filthy rich", and they wonder why they don't have money when they associate wealth with something dirty and thus evil? Some even still believe that "money doesn't grow on trees" which affirms a scarcity mentality, that there is actually a limited supply of money to go around the world.

If there are people here reading this wondering why they don't have the money they want in their life, they should take a careful and HONEST look at their personal relationship with money and how they choose to make it--if they even have a personal relationship with money to begin with. It's never too late to start and in the same way that we don't have to do things they we are told with regards to wearing women's high heels, we don't have to do things they way we are told with regards to making money.

This is for those whom want to get out and strut, but are having difficulties or reasons in the way..

This is why style is so important for the well heeled man (if your unsure about your style, please let us help you out). I literally spent years working on my own personal style. It did not come easy. If a guy is going to wear high heels in public they pretty much demands that the wardrobe be taken several notches above what the average guy would wear.

I've waited a while and given great thought to this before responding. Maybe someone can take something out of this. I sort-of brainstormed about my own dress.

Im sometimes in the ' public eye ' and it involves others. They dont really care what I wear and when its just ' us ', the guys sometimes break balls and laugh about it. One even went and bought a pair of heels just to ' try ' it.

The problems I face have more to do with function over fashion. A spiked heel just wont work on most occasions. Im usually in darker colors with dark pants and some form of a t-shirt on. I dont wear any jewelry at all and cosmetics really arent my thing endless theres going to be a LOT of lights. Belts are a ' no-no '.

Thus, darker colored wedges fit my routine. Cargo pants, Black jeans and even a pair of Capri's have all worked for me. I'm very ' casual ' and usually just ' blend in ' with those around me but not so well in a ' crowd '.

Dr. Shoe might lynch me for saying this, but I'm also not adverse to wearing some kind of flats. Jane-type to be specific.

I own and have gone out in stilettos on occasion. I have a decent collection of various boots that I wear in the winter/colder times. They are all good on certain occasions.

The thing is not to ' overdress '. I say this because of a bunch of comments or statements that I have read before.

Im sure we would all like to just walk out in a Pair of 3inch platformed pleasers with a micro-mini and a pair of fishnet stockings with a lacy shirt and.. and.. and.. Hold up!

Take the first step. Get a bland pair of heels and wear then with longer pants. Get ' Comfortable in your own skin ' and mosey around your area, or the next town over where nobody knows you. Go to a park or somewhere and just take a casual walk. If you have a dog, take the dog for a walk, its good cover ( till a dog lover comes around ). ( BTW: If you take the dog, be a nice neighbor and take a plastic bag to clean up with you! :wavey: )

Get comfortable with something outside of the floors in our own domains and work your way up to going into the ' crowds '.

Some people have no fear of others and may they be blessed by all! They donned their kicks and just went to a mall on their first outing. *I* didnt do that. Didnt have the stones at the time to do it. Now? Why not? I see no issues at all with it.

We might not be able to ' get away with ' what we WANT to wear. Theres some women out there whom wear tube tops and are refereed to as having the ' sausage roll effect '. Its not a nice thing to say, but its just reality. I'm a skinny twit and theres some things I just cant wear. I own these items, but they just dont ' work ' or ' look right ' for me. I WISH they would, but sadly.. they dont.

I would like to TRY a skirt once a week or something. I have done it once before but the skirt I wore had a ' bell bottom ' effect. I dont have much of an arse or meat on my thighs. Sure, I could get some sponges or one of those padded-butt girdles, but then its ' not me '.

All I could offer to anyone is dont be in a rush, try not to be flamboyant or ' stand out ' and relax. Enjoy the moment.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

My first pair of heels that I wore in public were 4" blade heel ankle boots from Candie's. When these boots are worn to tatters, I will still keep them, but not wear them. I'm sentimental like that. I owe too much to them to dispose of them. It may be hard for some to understand with my stilettos wearing. But I have a soft spot in my heart for those boots. I would feel very guilty disposing of them. Maybe it's time to see if they can do for another what they've done for me. I gotta stop this, it's literally bringing tears to my eyes.

Taxidermist! :wavey:

The truth is that money is not HARD to make. That's just a belief. I cover my living expenses every month now without having to work more than 15-20 minutes a day and there are loads of people who do much better than me. It's residual income.

It is a good thing that not everybody is like you. If everybody would work only 15-20 minutes a day, all that money would not be worth very much. We would all starve to death. Fortunately there are still people in the world who do work.

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I also live on residual income, generate my own power and raise some of my own food. I also take nothing from the government but easily continue to pay my taxes and lot rent. I work an average of 10 hours a week, living within city limits. It is really easy, but it is a leap of faith.

There seems to be more than one definition of 'residual income'.

www.investopedia.com/terms/r/residualincome.asp

This is the first hit that google gives me.

This might become a lot clearer if you be a bit more specific because not everybody may understand exactly what you mean, the site being rather international.

But I do understand that women like men with heels who do not have to work much :wavey:.

(just to stay on topic)

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I just called all the women listed in my phone. It was a short list, all of 13 women and Just asked them all ' Could you like a guy who wears high heeled shoes or womens footware? '. The common/immediate response from them was ' Are you and Darian breaking up or is something wrong? '. The must have initially thought I was asking if they liked me. BUT.. I rephrased the question to ' If you saw a guy walking down the street wearing womens heeled shoes, would they be eligible to being a prospect? ' They all wanted to know what else the Guy looked like.. were they tall? beard? what kind of hair? what else were they wearing? Did they have a job or steady income? Were they a sex-offender.. I had to change the question again to ' if you knew a guy who wore womens heels, would that rule them out from being eligible to dating you? ' " It depends on the rest of them! The shoes are only one thing! ". Most were at work and were frustrated and ' had to go ' by this point.

I just called all the women listed in my phone. It was a short list, all of 13 women and Just asked them all ' Could you like a guy who wears high heeled shoes or womens footware? '.

The common/immediate response from them was ' Are you and Darian breaking up or is something wrong? '. The must have initially thought I was asking if they liked me.

BUT..

I rephrased the question to ' If you saw a guy walking down the street wearing womens heeled shoes, would they be eligible to being a prospect? '

They all wanted to know what else the Guy looked like.. were they tall? beard? what kind of hair? what else were they wearing? Did they have a job or steady income? Were they a sex-offender..

I had to change the question again to ' if you knew a guy who wore womens heels, would that rule them out from being eligible to dating you? '

" It depends on the rest of them! The shoes are only one thing! ". Most were at work and were frustrated and ' had to go ' by this point.

I have to say (with regret but realism) that the responses showed only too clearly that most women are incapable of giving a focussed answer to a question. Whilst I can accept that the bare 'man wearing heels' question does raise some fairly obvious supplementary queries, those concerning income, prospects etc are irrelevant at that stage.

I think that the tenor of the responses suggests that the women didn't really want to give a positive answer and tried to avoid doing so. Not unexpected, alas.

...I rephrased the question to ' If you saw a guy walking down the street wearing womens heeled shoes, would they be eligible to being a prospect? '

They all wanted to know what else the Guy looked like.. were they tall? beard? what kind of hair? what else were they wearing? Did they have a job or steady income? Were they a sex-offender..

I had to change the question again to ' if you knew a guy who wore womens heels, would that rule them out from being eligible to dating you? '

" It depends on the rest of them! The shoes are only one thing! ". Most were at work and were frustrated and ' had to go ' by this point.

...Whilst I can accept that the bare 'man wearing heels' question does raise some fairly obvious supplementary queries, those concerning income, prospects etc are irrelevant at that stage.

I think that the tenor of the responses suggests that the women didn't really want to give a positive answer and tried to avoid doing so. Not unexpected, alas.

At that stage? I'm open to being wrong, but I think by "at that stage" you mean the point of first impression, where a girl doesn't know anything else about a guy except for his visual and physical appearance. The thing is, in most cases, girls experience attraction to guys differently than guys experience attraction to girls.

Guys experience attraction to girls based on her visual appearance, you could call it a girls replication value. Girls, on the other hand, are attracted to guys based on a variety of his character traits, you could call it a guys survival value.

Not knowing anything else about a girl, stereotypically those qualities that attract a girl to guy are: his wealth, his health, he knows how to get what he wants and feels good about who he is (confidence), he's challenging, he's got status among his professional and/or social peers, he knows how to act around others (social intuition), he's funny, and in some cases, the fact that other girls like the guy helps too.

I don't think ilikekicks' friends were trying to avoid giving a positive answer, they were positively truthfully answering his question the way most girls experience attraction.

Not knowing anything else about a girl, stereotypically those qualities that attract a girl to guy are: his wealth, his health, he knows how to get what he wants and feels good about who he is (confidence), he's challenging, he's got status among his professional and/or social peers, he knows how to act around others (social intuition), he's funny, and in some cases, the fact that other girls like the guy helps too.

You might be onto something but neither you nor I can verify such.

This might seem like an odd request, But..

Amanda Snake : We all know your stance on a guy in heels, but what ( in your opinion ) do women look for on that ' first impression ' in ' whatever ' setting they meet in?

The reason Im asking Amanda to comment is because she will tell the gods honest truth without beating about the bush.

I don't think ilikekicks' friends were trying to avoid giving a positive answer, they were positively truthfully answering his question the way most girls experience attraction.

They might have thought I was ' joking ' or just playing around. I'm sorta known in my inner-circle as one whom likes to laugh and smile and play a joke once in a great while ( every day that is :wavey: ).

I did manage to speak to one of them this morning when they picked Darian up for work. I told her it was a serious question and she did respond that the shoes wouldnt matter endless it became a serious social ' flaw ' in larger settings but what mattered to her ( as an individual ) was if the guy had his feet ' on the ground '. Financially stable, took a bath, didnt dress like a roach/dirtbag, was polite to others..

I have said it before, in general women don't like men in heels but some would be open to the idea. It would be possible to change the mind of some women as they don't usually just go on physical appearance. Men wearing heels is unusual at present, so it's not unusual in our conformist world that most women would have reservations. We are of course here to educate them. :wavey:

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.