Do Women like Men in heels?

misterd73

Do Women like Men in heels?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Do Women like Men in heels?

• Yes, Women like Men in heels!
    • They don't like it but accept that her partner/friend wears them.
    • Indifferent/don't care.
    • No, women don't like Men in heels!

I may be wrong but the way I read the result is 32% for likeing men in heels and 22% for not likeing men in heels. For me the result would be girls do not like men in heels. But nobody asked what type of heels, If it's a guy in 4 inch stilletoes then no, but if it's a guy in 2-3 inch block heels then that's a differant story and I think a lot of females would tolerate it.

I could not agree more! My wife likes my three inch block heels and even suggest at times that I wear them before we go out. She does not give me grief when I wear my four inch stilettos as long as I am wearing all women's cloths; however, she does not approve when I am in man mode and wearing them.

^^ 'Wedge' - you are very close to my original comments. This is what I said in my original post:

Originally Posted by pussyinboots

My thoughts as well.

The results here say that 72% believe that women like men in heels...and only 50% say that we don't.

My last wish is to upset anyone here, but it just goes to show how much denial or skewed perception there still is around this subject - the reality of the question is that 72% of women - or more - DON'T like men in high heels - and less than 50% would say that they do.

It is now clear that I made an error, and quoted the VOTES - not the percentages, so just to confirm, the ACTUAL figures in this Poll - as of today.....say this:

Yes, Women like Men in heels! 73 (32.30%)

They don't like it but accept that her partner/friend wears them. 66 (29.20%)

Indifferent/don't care. 37 (16.37%)

No, women don't like Men in heels! 50 (22.12%)

However, this still doesn't reflect the true nature of women's views. The top figure is still obviously fantasy - IRL (in real life) the figures would be closer to being women who like men in heels - 16%, whilst the 'real world' DON'T like figure, would be closer to the 32% - in fact probably double. The 'indifferent' figure may well be higher, at around 29% quoted for partners - but that is pure conjecture. The only way to get a representative idea would be to carry out this Poll with only women casting votes.

This still goes back to what I said about 'skewed' perception and denial......at least 3 girls from different backgrounds, have stated clearly here that women do not like men in heels - and yet the discussion still continues to try and force the issue that they do.

Like I've said before, in general - women don't like men in heels.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

At my workplace many years ago, there was an employee who would ask a person a question. If yhey didn't get the answer they wanted to hear, they would ask as many as twenty people until this person got the answer they wanted to hear. This is true and no exageration.

As several of us have said before, haven't we exhausted this topic? I can see maybe some new members chiming in, but some of the same people keep responding. And, no one is going to change anyone's mind about how they, male or in this case female, feel about men wearing high heels. It almost exhausts me to keep reading the comments.

Oh well, now I'm rambling. As I have said many times over the years here, I respect and enjoy everyone's opinions on every subject brought forth. I guess just chalk it up to I'm old and cranky.

Everyone have a nice day!:)

Women scarcely like WOMEN in heels..and you demand they like MEN in heels!!!!!! :) I ' m carrying upon my shoulders during decades, the feminine sexual repression of my friends about my style and attitude concerning to sex, fashion, fetishes and way of life. And heels (and my taste of them) are in the first line in the batlle. Here, women are generally afraid of fetish male. Back side of the coin is, sadly, men go to prostitutes for fetish pleasures. It s a pity :)

• Like 1

Elegance is my second name

I think, If people actually spoke with each other, without fear or shame, they would discover that some people like some people and some people don't like some people. It's all covered in Eurythmics 'Sweet Dreams' lyrics from the 80s Maybe we should have a 'World Speed Dating Day' to sort all this out. : )

Women scarcely like WOMEN in heels..and you demand they like MEN in heels!!!!!! :)

I ' m carrying upon my shoulders during decades, the feminine sexual repression of my friends about my style and attitude concerning to sex, fashion, fetishes and way of life. And heels (and my taste of them) are in the first line in the batlle.

Here, women are generally afraid of fetish male. Back side of the coin is, sadly, men go to prostitutes for fetish pleasures. It s a pity :)

oh, oh, oh, oh...

So you would say, for women everything is allowed -

for men not or then: call it a fetisch!?

I have no fetish! I adore heels, I love how they look and like to wear them. That´s all!

I have sex (with my wife) without any "fetish objects". I can still pee without having military boots or toooo effeminate heels on.

Even though: I do not go out to please other people -

just to please myself!

LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR SHORT HEELS!

Women scarcely like WOMEN in heels..and you demand they like MEN in heels!!!!!! :)

You made me realize something that hasnt been brought up...

You are VERY correct with what you say above. Most women arent into women, their usually looking for guys ( Not all, I said most folks :wave: doesnt matter either way, just using laws of commons here for numbers.. )

I wouldnt demand any woman like me in heels.. Id rather they just like me in general :sad: . Look at the heels as a bonus wardrobe to shop from if they are the same size :D

I ' m carrying upon my shoulders during decades, the feminine sexual repression of my friends about my style and attitude concerning to sex, fashion, fetishes and way of life. And heels (and my taste of them) are in the first line in the batlle.

My most sincere condolences for such. That is absolutely terrible :(

Here, women are generally afraid of fetish male. Back side of the coin is, sadly, men go to prostitutes for fetish pleasures. It s a pity :)

Thats not uncommon. There are many areas where a fetish as such isnt looked upon fondly.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

If I may....

it would be wise for a lady to recreate this topic in their own forum and see what the response is then. I know the poll would possibly be jarred then, too (cause the forum only blocks men from posting, not voting in polls, FAR AS I KNOW), but at least we could hear the honestly there and not be able to post.

Of course, even then, too many opinionated [and rather sensitive] men would push their luck and post anyway, soo...

But, on a supporting topic, here's a vid, BUT look at the comments that followed. This vid was posted before somewhere on here, I believe:

Especially look at the second top-rated comment, as well as the rating of the video: more green than red, surprisingly.

Call it what you may. But there Are, indeed, some that like us in them.

Glad I could donate two cents :)

Formally "HHDude"

You made me realize something that hasnt been brought up...

You are VERY correct with what you say above. Most women arent into women, their usually looking for guys ( Not all, I said most folks :) doesnt matter either way, just using laws of commons here for numbers.. )

Actually, you have slightly misunderstood 'Roxy's point Sweetie, so please allow me to explain a little more.

Many, many women are very 'catty' and snobbish about other women's clothes and shoes - and they will criticise another rival female's style and wardrobe at any easy opportunity. This is especially true in Countries where old-fashioned views and strict morals still exist in society. Of course they see another woman as a rival as well. Under these circumstances, many women will therefore consider high heels to be 'slutty' or 'tarty'....(Only prostitutes wear high heels.......!).

I believe that this is what 'Roxy' was alluding to, and I know for a fact that where she lives, it is the case.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Actually, you have slightly misunderstood 'Roxy's point Sweetie, so please allow me to explain a little more.

Many, many women are very 'catty' and snobbish about other women's clothes and shoes - and they will criticise another rival female's style and wardrobe at any easy opportunity. This is especially true in Countries where old-fashioned views and strict morals still exist in society. Of course they see another woman as a rival as well. Under these circumstances, many women will therefore consider high heels to be 'slutty' or 'tarty'....(Only prostitutes wear high heels.......!).

I believe that this is what 'Roxy' was alluding to, and I know for a fact that where she lives, it is the case.

Yes, that's how I understood it too (and I'm a guy). I think fishnet tights had exactly the same image problem and while they're accepted as a fashion item now (at least in modern cities) many people will continue to persist with the old superficial preconceptions.

We don't expect everyone to like the music or movies we like, so why expect everyone to like the shoes we like? Acceptance of diversity means freedom of minorities (as well as the majority), so let's just promote that freedom with positivity and respect and enjoy our heels.

If you like it, wear it.

The first (and biggest) problem of this poll is: everyone can subscribe - doesn´t matter if this user is male or female. The second problem is: the location/ place where you ask. Isn´t there a big difference, if you issue the same question on a "fetish party" or at the bible workshop? Third: which impact does this poll have or better: should have? If 99% (or make it easier: above 50%) says: "Men in Heels are okay!" - will you start wearing heels 24/7? Fourth: did women make polls, when they startet wearing pants - about 100 years ago? NO! they just simply did it! So do not expect lovely, nice and warm compliments, that everybody and especially most of the girls are PRO a man on heels. This poll will not even be representable to the woman you might meet tomorrow - she may like or dislike men in heels. Or will you tell her "64% of hhp users are positive about men in heels"? Therefor: this poll is useless! So: wear what you like to wear and where in you feel fine.

Well anyway, it seems to be a fun poll, drawing so much comments !! The results (not only the figures) are all interesting, even the comments of male and female (thank you girls for your help by the way) participants. Just have to rewrite the conclusions : " the majority of people that answered this poll think women don't like to see men in heels". (answers n°2+4 (don't like) > answer n°1 (like)). "the majority of people that answered this poll think women accept men in heels" (answers n°1+2 (accept) > answer n°4 (don't accept)). Does the fact that most answers were from male heelers allow us to conclude about the following ? 1) male heelers feel accepted in their society 2) wearing heels don't prevent them from caring for what women think, showing that they are still men, even if they wear heels Maybe there is also something about how good they feel in their mind but I cannot express it it is more a general feeling.

I have sort of stayed away from this thread, because on a forum such as ours, dominated by heel wearing males, it would be impossible to get real world results and the poll is therefore completely inaccurate. So there is little point to it.

I think this type of poll and thread has come up before and I know it is the result that many of the males here are seeking acceptance from society and are hoping to find females that would like to see males in heels. But I am realistic, I know that if this was a real world poll it would be something more like:

Yes, Women like Men in heels! 1% (probably less to be honest)

They don't like it but accept that her partner/friend wears them. 4%

Indifferent/don't care. 10%

No, women don't like Men in heels! 85%

At any rate, I don't let the above bother me. I do what I want and am very greatful that my wife accepts me as I am, but know that she probably doesn't honestly "like to see me in heels". I live my life knowing that most others around me probably don't understand why I am doing this and don't know how to compute to seeing a man in heels, and therefore some react negatively to it. Well, I don't think that will change any time soon, and so what if doesn't... just live life the way that makes you happy, its all you can do to be honest.

Cheers.

I would even say (more sarcastic): 67% of the women find it funny and attractive, seeing a guy walking in high heels. only 2% of them would it find also "funny and attractive", if the own partner would try to do it. :)

Pussyinboots said:

...and she perfectly described the snakes in the grass that I have to face daily.

I participate in fur's forums and discussions about men wearing furs are similar.

My vision is...an overwhelming majority of women rejects men in heels. They see it as an invasion in her holy world. Of course, forums like this one are islands. Our opinions are not representative anyway.

Men in heels are, for me, always associated with fetishes, crossdressing and kinky sex. Most women are still afraid of that. OK, you can say "Im not fetichist, Im just wear heels because I like them, Im not effeminate, Im a straight man "..etc. etc. but women usually "read" the situation in a very different way

Hansi1973 said

Fourth: did women make polls, when they startet wearing pants - about 100 years ago? NO! they just simply did it!

OK, you're right. But those pants hadn't a sexual connotation. Heels are undoubtely sexual, as far as I believe.

Do women "like" men in heels? Let me answer this way. I've dated two women that knew of my heel fetish, and yes, mine is a fetish. I don't simply prefer to wear high heels. Wearing heels is purely erotic for me. I have no desire to crossdress or go public heeling. I wear heels for pleasure, sexual pleasure. Nothing more, nothing less.

Both women told me in VERY simple terms that they like to think of their man as big, strong and the one who will protect them when or if needed. And that a man wearing heels is a direct contradiction to that ideal. Both also said that they didn't understand why I wanted to wear heels or why it was such a turn for me, despite frequent, in depth conversations.

That brings me to this. Both of them loved me and accepted me, all of me, including my high heel fetish. Both also tried hard to embrace the fetish but its obvious that they didn't really. I've found that the only thing worse than your significant other not approving, is them pretending to approve.

My current G/F is one of the two women that know about my fetish. We even have some matching heels. I've learned one thing from my experiences with her. You have to go at her speed. Not force the issue, not make suggestions, not drop little hints. And not buy her too many shoes because she knows that I really wanted them for myself and they I bought the shoes for my pleasure and not hers. She's not stupid.

That being said, my answer is a resounding NO. There is not a significant number of women that "LIKE" to see, date or marry a man who wears high heels. Only my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt. But if you find a woman who loves and accepts you, all of you, hold on to her, because they are a very rare indeed.

J

Your question is in the wrong section of the forum. It should be in the girls section.

I disagree. I 'm deeply interested chatting with guys about this subject. Usually, I learn a lot listening to them, their points of view and their experiences.

Luckyme., thank you for telling us your experience

you said

.I wear heels for pleasure, sexual pleasure. Nothing more, nothing less.

..as i do . :):)

i voted yes as my bf wears heels around me he is 5 5 with out n wears up to 8 inchers we do walks around the block at nite we wear 6.5 inch platform mary janes.

The question should be: Do you love woman that love man in high heels!! And the answer is I do!! Must be the drink that making me type this had a good night at the soccerclub :)

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

To be honest I am not really sure how I would feel about a guy or a bf who was into wearing heels. I have never come across a guy like that (in real life I mean, not counting here). Not as far as I know anyway. I sort of go for semi-nerdy ‘not too sport obsessed’ types so maybe they are not the type that are actually into wearing high heels. Maybe Australian guys are just not so much into wearing heels. Trying to imagine it sitting here at my desk I am thinking it really would be seriously odd doing something like going out to dinner and we were both wearing high heels. But I suppose it would depend on how high his heels were and what sort they were. Like 5” stiletto semi-plat sandals would be totally totally weird but maybe 3” ankle boots with a chunky heel not so weird. I don’t know. I guess it is one of those things I really won’t know about until it actually happens. Thinking of the guys I work with at site I really cannot imagine any of them being into wearing heels. But I know how much I seriously love wearing heels and being seen in high heels and I try to think of new little exciting heel wearing adventures all the time. So I can sort of understand a bit maybe how those guys that want to wear high heels feel and how much they want to do it. Christine.

Hello Christine :-)

Thank you for sharing your honest opinion with us.

I wish more women would do the same.

You said "I seriously love wearing heels and being seen in high heels"

I also love wearing heels but I don't wear them "to be seen" in them.

I wear them because I like the way they look and and how they feel on my feet.

BTW, I'm not sure Australian guys are less into wearing heels than others...

I guess many men are wondering how "it would be like" to wear heels but

don't have the courage to try them (I'm glad I did). I also find them "fun" to wear.

They are only shoes after all...The only difference is the heel height.

(And they look much better than our "boring" men's shoes too !)

Take care.

I've had to think about this question before posting my vote and have voted for no. It is a really question as the answers appear as if thed women was a partner of a man who like to wear heels yet it not asked in that way or maybe the answers given could have been a bit different. Looking at it from one point in that I think there are some women out there who don't mind if men wear heels and really couldn't careless if they do. I'm lucky enough to have several female friends who don't mind that I wear heels or the clothing choice that I make. But all have said though it would be a bit difficult to accept if that man was there partner with only 1 of them really sayig that they dont mind regardless which brings me to the other point. That is looking at a partners point of view. From what i can tell and from what I have seen and researched most women don't want there partners/SO/husbands to wear heels or anything related to female fashion. It would seem most women would rather have there men be a sterotypical man where they dress in mens clothing wear mens footwear and take interest in things that men do (that's not me so I kinda can't give reall good examples) like drink beer and watch sport??

jarod1981 said

It would seem most women would rather have there men be a sterotypical man where they dress in mens clothing wear mens footwear and take interest in things that men do (that's not me so I kinda can't give reall good examples) like drink beer and watch sport??

yes, and by the same time, most women usually claim against typical male attitudes.

danielp6406

They are only shoes after all...The only difference is the heel height.

(And they look much better than our "boring" men's shoes too !)

surely...heels are joy !!!

reading the entire trhead..I think to myself..we, ladies, why dont we do a little contribution to a better world being quite open minded and sharing our heels passion with guys? :)

reading between the lines, they adore heels and adore us too!!

...reading between the lines, they adore heels and adore us too!!

You are absolutely right !

And there is nothing more elegant than a woman walking gracefuly in high heels.

Those who do it properly looks like they are walking on a cloud... (Amazing !)

How they do that ? I guess it is the result of many years of practice...

I wish more women would be as open minded as you are !

Thought I'd pitch in my experiences concerning women and male heel wearing :)

The first person who learnt about my love of wearing heels was a female friend, some years ago now. She had known guys in the past with similar passions and she positively encouraged it (I was still living with the parents at that time and when I ordered new shoes and boots I got them delivered to her house :)) She said to her, there was nothing sexier than a guy in heels - it brings two different aspects together - the feminimity of the slender stilettos and the masculinity of the male form. Whenever I was at her place I would wear my heels - that's where I learnt to walk properly in them without breaking my ankles (never owned a pair of heels below 5" lol).

The second person who learnt of my heel wearing was my ex-girlfriend - completely different experience to my friend. I confessed to her, one drunken night, I love seeing women wearing high heels - so feminine - they way the make the legs look longer, the 'click click' sound a pair of thin metal-tipped heels makes on a hard surface etc. Later I also confessed I like wearing heels (and other 'clothing' etc - but this isn't the site for discussing that - see my avatar :wave:) She didn't quite know what to say as I recall, I was just glad she didn't run a mile, she was more curious than appalled. Over time we talked about it more and she said she would like to see what I looked like 'dressed up' (I should note she wasn't one for wearing heels - she couldn't walk in them at all). So I showed her a couple of pairs in my collection, put a pair on and walked around a bit, nervously keeping an eye on her to gauge her reaction. It was a positive one I'm glad to say and in the weeks and months that followed, she got a kick out of my feminine side to the point where we bought his and her heels and would wear them round the house (she was jealous of me being able to walk around in my 6" heels far better than she could in 4" heels lol). I used to get told off when we went out for looking at women wearing heels walking down the street lol. It wasn't the woman I was looking at but the heels!

Relationship didn't last - for different reasons other than my 'likes' - but it was an eye opener to the fact there are women out there, not just who like a guy in heels, but also women who don't know they like a guy in heels until they're exposed to it. It has to be done delicately (I wouldn't recommend the drunken approach lol) but when it's a positive reaction it's a great feeling!

reading between the lines, they adore heels and adore us too!!

Exactly! I can't take my eyes off of a woman who wears heels and walks effortlessly in them.

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

• 2 weeks later...

christine c9, Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us as it's what makes the forum special. Pretty much all the guys here enjoy the female form with all its artistry and flair and we enjoy seeing how women change from ultra-feminine looks to fairly masculine looks and back again. I think most here, I know I do, simply want to enjoy life wearing what we want to express ourselves not just as biological men but as creative human beings. The more the world learns to accept others "AS IS" the less friction, egoism, and ultimately the less war we will have in the world and trust me, war is an AWFUL and unimaginable place. It is the absolute abyss of human development. I'd add this variation to the famous "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". That is, be just as tolerant and accepting of others as you would expect them to be of you. Following this simple rule would advance human development immeasurably. Thanks again for your thoughts. HappyinHeels:wave:

To be honest I am not really sure how I would feel about a guy or a bf who was into wearing heels. I have never come across a guy like that (in real life I mean, not counting here). Not as far as I know anyway. I sort of go for semi-nerdy ‘not too sport obsessed’ types so maybe they are not the type that are actually into wearing high heels. Maybe Australian guys are just not so much into wearing heels.

Trying to imagine it sitting here at my desk I am thinking it really would be seriously odd doing something like going out to dinner and we were both wearing high heels. But I suppose it would depend on how high his heels were and what sort they were. Like 5” stiletto semi-plat sandals would be totally totally weird but maybe 3” ankle boots with a chunky heel not so weird. I don’t know. I guess it is one of those things I really won’t know about until it actually happens. Thinking of the guys I work with at site I really cannot imagine any of them being into wearing heels.

But I know how much I seriously love wearing heels and being seen in high heels and I try to think of new little exciting heel wearing adventures all the time. So I can sort of understand a bit maybe how those guys that want to wear high heels feel and how much they want to do it.

Christine.

I agree with HappyinHeels about your thoughts and opinions being so refreshing to read. Recently, I have seen a number of women sporting tattooes and I have had to rethink my attitude toward such exhibitions on women. Tattooing is an art that I have enjoyed seeing on other guys when they have choosen to let me see them, but I personally wouldn't want to have them done in my skin. Well, maybe some small ones would be nice to have where I could conceal them from public view, but they just haven't been within my priorities to do. This is kind of how I think you might feel about men in high stiletto pumps when you have your first actual confrontation. I hope we both can get over our objections to such sightings and see the person with their intriguing social assets for good relationships and for thinking out of the box.