Do Women like Men in heels?

misterd73

Do Women like Men in heels?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Do Women like Men in heels?

• Yes, Women like Men in heels!
    • They don't like it but accept that her partner/friend wears them.
    • Indifferent/don't care.
    • No, women don't like Men in heels!

No, It is sick and it goes against human nature. Im most likely going to get comments from left and right but I could careless, when society accepts immoral behavior and defends it, everything goes down from there. Its God they will have to answer to in the afterlife.

No, It is sick and it goes against human nature.

Im most likely going to get comments from left and right but I could careless, when society accepts immoral behavior and defends it, everything goes down from there.

How wonderful to see this here....I couldn't have put it better myself..!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Thanks to our freedom of speech, everybody can express her/his own opinion.

So I guess I will be the first man to comment on this:

Againts human nature

- It is not natural for women (or men) to wear heels anyway...(But how cool and fun it is !)

Immoral behavior

- There are many other actions or behaviour way more "immoral" than wearing heels...

- Wearing heels doesn't hurt anybody - Life is so short. Why not do what we like while we can ?

Its God they will have to answer to in the afterlife

- I'm sure God will forgive me if I had a very good life and I was wearing heels...

Happy heeling all ! (men and women)

Im most likely going to get comments from left and right but I could careless, when society accepts immoral behavior and defends it, everything goes down from there.

Its God they will have to answer to in the afterlife.

Such a blatant reply. Please support your condemnation.

Assuming that you believe God created us. One of the blessings He gave us is the ability and desire to wear stilettos. Let's rejoice and give thanks for that which we have. In the post existence, He will probably asks us what did we do with the things He gave us. Did we use them to help our neighbor (any one we come in contact with)? We'll only be able to answer correctly if we diligently strived to know Him.

Close.......!!

Seriously...I'd say yes, around 50%, maybe 60% of women do not like men in high heels. Whether that is because it calls into question their conditioned stereotype of what a man should be (and be wearing) - or whether they are just threatened by the idea that the man has a free enough spirit to shun conformity. He might also look better in heels than her of course!

The next group I would say are nearer 30%. Those who are non-commital...they neither like nor dislike, they simply take the 'live and let live' point of view......but for sure, most of this 30% would rather it was someone else's husband or SO wearing the high heels....not theirs.

Then - as with most things unconventional - there are the enlightened and spiritually healthy 10% who really 'get it' about life on this Planet - and who whole heartedly support guys wearing high heels and doing anything else they wish, as long as it harms no-one else nor breaks the Law.

So sad. Possibly, only 10% of women are open-minded enough to totally accept something completely harmless.

You are simply brilliant. Based on my own personal experiences of wearing all sorts of high heels, and the reactions from all different women throughout my life, I think you've nailed it.

Now can you solve the world's energy crisis?:silly:

I'm sure most members that read LailaLily's comment (above) will feel that it is such a strange comment in a place where almost everything said is supportive to men wearing heels and various other items of apparel designed for the female sex.

After reflection, besides being blunt, to the point and honest, it's true regardless of how much you might disagree.

LailaLily has presented a factual opinion that would be the opinion of 99.9% of the entire world's female population (and, who only knows the percentage of the male population that agrees with it.)

Sorry guys but we (members of this form) are actually reacting toward our own tastes, likes and interests in a totally "issue" friendly environment where we, as men in heels, find nothing what so ever wrong with the practice.

If attitudes in the real world would support the practice, those of us that wear heels in public would never give consideration as to what "reactions" from other members of the general we have/would received while out and about wearing our heels and/or other female garments.

Sorry guys, but if it was "OK" we'd not be asking the question. :silly:

My earlier posting was meant to receive a clarification from LailaLily as to what she is saying. I understand that men in heels are viewed as an intrusion into the realm of women's attire when we want to appear publicly in stilettos, but to say it goes against human nature is denying that men can have such desires and this forum is one of the testiments that some men have the desire to wear high heels, even stilettos. Then to label male heeling as immoral behavior is really off the reality mark. It is immoral to force another person to adhere to one person's opinions and belief structures when the other person has their own perspectives and ideas, regardless of which one is perceived better to accomplish the end result. For those of us that believe there will be a day of reconciliation with God, it is coming. However, I tend to lean toward the idea that it will be more of an accounting of what we did in using the talents and skills we have to help those we have the opportunity to associate with during our time here in this mortal existence. Those who live the best they know how and seek to know their maker better, are probably the ones who will welcome this time. Life is not suppose to be an easy road. It is for us to grow and enjoy the fruits we bear. Some are leaders who know when they should follow and serve. It's individuality that makes the world interesting and chalenging. Let's tolerate and support our differences while seeking understanding. Let's rejoice and share in our similarities to promote happiness and tranquility. After all, we have the senses that give us a plethora of abilities which include: smiling, laughing, singing, caring, loving, and etc.

My earlier posting was meant to receive a clarification from LailaLily as to what she is saying. I understand that men in heels are viewed as an intrusion into the realm of women's attire when we want to appear publicly in stilettos, but to say it goes against human nature is denying that men can have such desires and this forum is one of the testiments that some men have the desire to wear high heels, even stilettos. Then to label male heeling as immoral behavior is really off the reality mark. It is immoral to force another person to adhere to one person's opinions and belief structures when the other person has their own perspectives and ideas, regardless of which one is perceived better to accomplish the end result. For those of us that believe there will be a day of reconciliation with God, it is coming. However, I tend to lean toward the idea that it will be more of an accounting of what we did in using the talents and skills we have to help those we have the opportunity to associate with during our time here in this mortal existence. Those who live the best they know how and seek to know their maker better, are probably the ones who will welcome this time.

Life is not suppose to be an easy road. It is for us to grow and enjoy the fruits we bear. Some are leaders who know when they should follow and serve. It's individuality that makes the world interesting and chalenging. Let's tolerate and support our differences while seeking understanding. Let's rejoice and share in our similarities to promote happiness and tranquility. After all, we have the senses that give us a plethora of abilities which include: smiling, laughing, singing, caring, loving, and etc.

Very well said.

I sincerely hope that 'LailaLily's' comments were directed towards those who complain about men wearing high heels - rather than applying those comments to the guys who do actually wear them.

Personally I have never had a problem with free expression - unless it inflicts harm or pain on anyone else - or indeed the person who is expressing themselves.

Men have worn high heels right throughout history - go back to the late 1400's and 1500's and you find high heels on men's shoes with ease. This fashion lasted right through to Victorian times when tastes changed......and it was ONLY tastes.

There are no Laws anywhere in the FREE World that forbids the wearing of high heels by men - except in some fanatically religious communities. Indeed as I posted elsewhere only recently, the Bible makes just ONE reference to 'cross dressing' - in Levitcus, where it is said that the wearing of women's garb by men is a sin - however - ONLY if it is when soldiers wear women's clothes in times of War, to disguise themselves from their enemies and thus avoid being attacked.

In truth, there has only ever been one set of Laws laid down for all Mankind - they being the 10 Commandments, which say nothing about what clothes people should wear.

Outside the religious community, there are no Laws that state that men wearing women's clothing or shoes is either illegal, immoral, sinful - or an abomination, and therefore against human nature. Those are very big words to use when expressing a personal opinion.

So I would hope that the 'LialaLily's' point was, that people who are against the nature of fee expression, are lacking in tolerance and acceptance - which is indeed against human nature, and can be seen as an abomination. With regard to her final comments about 'answering to God in the afterlife' - I would hope again, that the inference was that those who show no open-ness towards others expressing themselves freely, will indeed have to answer to God - who is the One who set down the moral and spiritual guidelines for us to follow in the first place. Those guidelines conveyed the principles of tolerance, love and compassion for your fellow man.

I for one, find it hard to understand why such strong words against male heel wearing, would be posted by someone who contributes regularly to a Forum, where the wearing of high heels by both genders is applauded and supported openly. Equally, I respect the rights of any individual to express their own opinion.

However......after all that, it is JUST shoes we're talking about here............

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Meh, it is just shoes. But we all should respect each others' opinions here. And maybe, just maybe, she saw this thread as the place to vent freely about her thoughts, and we should respect it. Although some may disagree with her. At least it gets up somewhere. I just hope she hasn't gotten flame mail/messages in her inbox, cause That would be rude and immature. There... Just summed things up more clearly. No technicalities needed.

Formally "HHDude"

Hmmm! This is interesting.

Q: Do you like men in heels?

LL's Response #1: No. It is sick and goes against human nature.

There is no doubt about LailaLily's answer. This is a simple sentence that state her "individual" (as in " do YOU like?") opinion. No doubt about it. If she would have added some "clarification" pointing out that she was talking about those that don't approve of men in heels, then it would be a lot easier to draw the inference toward those that disapprove.

LL's Response 2a: "I'm most likely going to get comments from left and right --

As is normal when someone reads an opinion that disappoints them and is directly contrary to the one they hold. However, in all of the responses that have appeared in this thread, responding to her comment, the comments have been "totally respectful. )

LL's Response #2b: "but I could careless, when society accepts immoral behavior and defends it, everything goes down from there.

Again, she's right on the money, here. When people with an "agenda" go against universally accepted moral conduct and ideals, in an attempt to "modernize" (change) behavior, there will always be a great deal of resistance to any kind of change, or loosening of standards. It's a tough, up hill battle.

LL's Response #3: "Its God they will have to answer to in the afterlife".

Almost every religion centering around a "single omnipotent diety," has an established set of moral standards setting standards of behavior for true believers, whom are convinced that mortals breaking these standards will answer for their transgressions" in the after life. In the total span of human history, I am not aware of any mortal that possesses first hand knowledge that this is true. However, being the good Christian that I am, I'm fully prepared to answer directly to my supreme God in hopes that God will accept my explanation and pass me through into the "afterlife" with understanding.

Based upon this analysis, how can anyone, without further words of clarification, jump to the conclusion that she was specifically addressing those amongst today's society that view men in heels, as being "unacceptable," is pure conjecture.

In this particular situation, what would be very helpful is that if LailaLiy would add clarification to her comments.

Oh well.. that was how I intepreted her.. Zooming in on it like you have makes me think you're right. It's okay though.. either way it doesn't matter to me.. The only thing left to ponder is whether or not she was wearing pants when she posted this.. LOL Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

I was not going to comment on simple opinionated postings here (and LailaLily's in particular) but JNR’s thoughtful analysis merits a response.

The problem with this and many other polls is that the underlying question may be asked and/or answered imprecisely, especially if a clear-cut choice is not offered. A poster’s true response or opinion is often a matter of conjecture and I think JNR’s interpretation of LL’s responses may be partially flawed; let me explain.

1. The original poll question was (and is): 'Do Women like Men in heels?' - not ‘Do you like men in heels? – although members who are female and clearly respond to the latter question may be forgiven! So, is LL’s answer (‘No, It is sick and it goes against human nature.’) her personal view as a woman (as JNR assumes) or her belief of what women in general think of men in heels (as I now suggest)? Let us not forget that any woman who has no personal problem with men in heels might well recognise that she is in a (small) minority and would have to admit that women in general do have such a problem.

2. LL’s second sentence is, at best, sloppily presented and unclear: ‘Im most likely going to get comments from left and right but I could careless, when society accepts immoral behavior and defends it, everything goes down from there.’ In better English (with two sentences), I think she means: ‘I’m most likely going to get comments from left and right but I couldn’t care less. When society accepts immoral behavior and defends it, everything goes down from there.’ She expects, rightly, that her expressed views may not please everyone. And I think she is then suggesting, logically enough, that unchallenged immorality results in a downward spiral in society’s values – which is not quite the same as JNR’s interpretation.

3. I will say nothing more about anyone being answerable to God for anything or everything; a clear truism for those who are believers. But quite who the ‘they’ are, whom LL regards as so answerable, remains a matter of conjecture (as is often the case with such a widely applicable pronoun used imprecisely). Does she mean male heel wearers, people who disagree with her, or people who engage in immoral conduct?

To be quite frank, the overall imprecision of LL’s statements makes her true message almost impossible to determine and I for one am uncertain whether or not she ‘approves’ of men in heels. Only she can say and, I hope, explain herself.

I was not going to comment on simple opinionated postings here (and LailaLily's in particular) but JNR’s thoughtful analysis merits a response.

The problem with this and many other polls is that the underlying question may be asked and/or answered imprecisely, especially if a clear-cut choice is not offered. A poster’s true response or opinion is often a matter of conjecture and I think JNR’s interpretation of LL’s responses may be partially flawed; let me explain.

1. The original poll question was (and is): 'Do Women like Men in heels?' - not ‘Do you like men in heels? – although members who are female and clearly respond to the latter question may be forgiven! So, is LL’s answer (‘No, It is sick and it goes against human nature.’) her personal view as a woman (as JNR assumes) or her belief of what women in general think of men in heels (as I now suggest)? Let us not forget that any woman who has no personal problem with men in heels might well recognise that she is in a (small) minority and would have to admit that women in general do have such a problem.

2. LL’s second sentence is, at best, sloppily presented and unclear: ‘Im most likely going to get comments from left and right but I could careless, when society accepts immoral behavior and defends it, everything goes down from there.’ In better English (with two sentences), I think she means: ‘I’m most likely going to get comments from left and right but I couldn’t care less. When society accepts immoral behavior and defends it, everything goes down from there.’ She expects, rightly, that her expressed views may not please everyone. And I think she is then suggesting, logically enough, that unchallenged immorality results in a downward spiral in society’s values – which is not quite the same as JNR’s interpretation.

3. I will say nothing more about anyone being answerable to God for anything or everything; a clear truism for those who are believers. But quite who the ‘they’ are, whom LL regards as so answerable, remains a matter of conjecture (as is often the case with such a widely applicable pronoun used imprecisely). Does she mean male heel wearers, people who disagree with her, or people who engage in immoral conduct?

To be quite frank, the overall imprecision of LL’s statements makes her true message almost impossible to determine and I for one am uncertain whether or not she ‘approves’ of men in heels. Only she can say and, I hope, explain herself.

Or... it could have been a diabolical plan from the beginning to be purposely imprecise so that she could sit back and laugh reading all of our posts trying to figure out what she really was saying? LOL

Charlie

I wouldn't say I like men in heels but it does not bother me if they wear them. I am cautious about family knowing about Foxy wearing them but that's only because of society's narrow minded attitude towards alternative fashion. I am happy for him to wear them as they hide his horrible feet. He. He.

So i guess this is the part of the debate that I love to hate. In my opinion women wear what they want to wear and men wear what society wants them to wear. I have to ask this question of ANYONE, not just women, that have issues with a man wearing a pair of heels. Why does a woman wear heels? As I see it there are two possible answers to this question: 1. They want to wear them so they do. 2. They are a woman so it just is.

If your answer is number one, then why should men not get to wear what they want without being accused of being depraved, gay, or mentally unhealthy? Do men not deserve the right to make a choice without having to go through hours, days, or even years of questing their decision to wear a pair of shoes they like?

If your answer is number two, then as I see it you are just an assimilated member of the mass view. Sorry for your luck.

Either way I will continue to wear my heels and be VERY grateful that I am lucky enough to have a wife that is open minded and supportive of me being able to make my own decisions.

As a side note, women had to fight for years to be able to wear pants, vote, etc. Everyone should remember and use that as a tool to not judge someone’s desire to have and wear a pair of shoes they should have to right to wear without ridicule.

Have a great day all!

I think that by far men themselves pose the most opposition to men wearing high heels. Like always, a guy who wants to wear heels has to literally stand on his own two feet so to speak and just do it regardless of any backlash from either gender. The male heel wearer has many options to control the level of this backlash. For those who don't mind backlash at all, capris with spiked heels and nylons or even a skirt is fine. For those that can take some backlash, perhaps chunkier clicky heels with long pants. For those like myself that just love the feeling but want to keep that to themselves and blend in, long bootcut jeans with chunkier heels that have a softer rubber heel pad for stealth is the way to go. I can say that from personal experience 4" heel height is EASILY wearable all day long with zero backlash using the later approach so there's no excuse to stay on the sidelines. I won't underestimate the innate value of having a wife that's understanding. Who becomes our wife is also our choice though.. Just get out there and do it if that's where your interest is taking you! Charlie

So i guess this is the part of the debate that I love to hate. In my opinion women wear what they want to wear and men wear what society wants them to wear. I have to ask this question of ANYONE, not just women, that have issues with a man wearing a pair of heels. Why does a woman wear heels? As I see it there are two possible answers to this question: 1. They want to wear them so they do. 2. They are a woman so it just is.

If your answer is number one, then why should men not get to wear what they want without being accused of being depraved, gay, or mentally unhealthy? Do men not deserve the right to make a choice without having to go through hours, days, or even years of questing their decision to wear a pair of shoes they like?

If your answer is number two, then as I see it you are just an assimilated member of the mass view. Sorry for your luck.

Either way I will continue to wear my heels and be VERY grateful that I am lucky enough to have a wife that is open minded and supportive of me being able to make my own decisions.

As a side note, women had to fight for years to be able to wear pants, vote, etc. Everyone should remember and use that as a tool to not judge someone’s desire to have and wear a pair of shoes they should have to right to wear without ridicule.

Have a great day all!

I think that by far men themselves pose the most opposition to men wearing high heels. Like always, a guy who wants to wear heels has to literally stand on his own two feet so to speak and just do it regardless of any backlash from either gender. The male heel wearer has many options to control the level of this backlash. For those who don't mind backlash at all, capris with spiked heels and nylons or even a skirt is fine. For those that can take some backlash, perhaps chunkier clicky heels with long pants. For those like myself that just love the feeling but want to keep that to themselves and blend in, long bootcut jeans with chunkier heels that have a softer rubber heel pad for stealth is the way to go. I can say that from personal experience 4" heel height is EASILY wearable all day long with zero backlash using the later approach so there's no excuse to stay on the sidelines. I won't underestimate the innate value of having a wife that's understanding. Who becomes our wife is also our choice though..

Just get out there and do it if that's where your interest is taking you!

Charlie

I have to say that these two posts have 'hit the nail on the head' more succinctly than the others - including my own!

'Maninheels' you have homed in on the true reasons why women wear high heels - I can only add that we also wear heels to make ourselves feel attractive/sexy - and because men like them too. However in saying this - there is no treason on earth why a guy shouldn't wear heels to make himself feel better/sexy/attractive either.

The reasons can apply to everyone - but most certainly, girls wear heels because we can.....

'Charlie' - you are so right in saying that it is other men who voice the most vociferous objections to other men wearing heels.

The simple explanation is a lack of education/closed mind. Anything that is unusual, or that threatens conformity or ingrained sterotypes or beliefs, will cause fear in those who do not understand it, or do not wish to understand it - and thus anger and resentment are the result.

The simple fact is, that there will always be those who object/complain - because there will always be those who's thinking conforms with the stereotype, and falls in line with masses. However there will always be those who are more widely educated, and therefore far more tolerant and accepting of people's differences.

Some things in life will never change.

• 2 weeks later...

Maninheels you have homed in on the true reasons why women wear high heels - I can only add that we also wear heels to make ourselves feel attractive/sexy - and because men like them too. However in saying this - there is no treason on earth why a guy shouldn't wear heels to make himself feel better/sexy/attractive either.

The reasons can apply to everyone - but most certainly, girls wear heels because we can...

I think we're actually getting somewhere, here! :silly:

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 2 months later...

I didn't push any of the voting buttons because there is not one there that says "I am not sure". I have not seen guys wearing heels for real except for a couple of times messing around at parties back in my teens and in photographs. But why do guys wear heels? I wear heels to look and feel sexy but I am not sure why guys want to wear them. I am guessing it is not because they want to look sexy? Christine.

But why do guys wear heels? I wear heels to look and feel sexy but I am not sure why

guys want to wear them. I am guessing it is not because they want to look sexy?

Christine.

Hello Christine,

For me it is not to look sexy (indeed...) but I cannot speak for others.

I wear them because they simply "feel good" to wear (It's hard to explain)

It's all started a few years back when my girlfriend and I were going

back to her appartment. She was complaining about her heels.

I said to her "Many girl are complaining about their heels"

"Why do you still wear them if they are not comfortable ?"

She said "I would see you wearing my boots to see how it is"

(She just bough a new pair of ankle boots with 3" heels)

We went to the store and I tried the same boots.

What a strange and nice feeling it was. The way you walk in heels is so different !

From that point I knew was hooked. I bought them. The rest is history ... :smile:

You may want to take a look at this thread here

I didn't push any of the voting buttons because there is not one there that says "I am not sure". I have not seen guys wearing heels for real except for a couple of times messing around at parties back in my teens and in photographs.

But why do guys wear heels? I wear heels to look and feel sexy but I am not sure why guys want to wear them. I am guessing it is not because they want to look sexy?

Christine.

Thanks for the honest reply. I would kind of like to tell you why I like to wear heels. 1. men's shoes are ugly 2. I have a small foot for a man size 7.5 so I have a really hard time find mens shoes to fit my feet. 3. @ 5'6" i like to be taller it makes me feel more confident. Like I tell my better half all the time if they made them for men that I could afford I would by them made for men, but they don't so I have to go to the other side. I feel no differnt wearing them as far a feeling sexy and what not. When I wear heels I just feel like me.

But why do guys wear heels? I wear heels to look and feel sexy but I am not sure why guys want to wear them. I am guessing it is not because they want to look sexy?

Christine.

Great question. I have thought about it many times. I'm sure that I can write at least 20 pages answering this question fully. There are multiple reasons.

In some cases, to look sexy can be one of the reasons. However, it is usually a minor reason.

The main reason is simply LOVE. They love high heels so much that they want to be with them and get to know them, especially by wearing them. This is no different from loving any other THING (that people love) and doing any other ACTIVITY (that people do).

Now, this love can get very complicated. Psychologically, it usually involves programming in the subconscious mind and thought forms as well. To explain that would take several pages.

So, I'll leave it at that. Just know that it is also usually difficult to stop loving these things (that people love) and activities (that people do).

-------

By the way, guys who love to wear high heels can also love many other things as well as love to do many other activities, just like everyone else.

Christine.

Im sure , for some, they do feel sexy wearing heels. For others, its a fashion statement. In my instance, it was just something that ' happened ' and sorta became a challenge.

Im sure some women wear heels as a requirement for their office or to just ' fit in ' but dont like it at all. Im betting theres some that feel as you do that they make you look/feel sexy.

Its different for EVERYONE. :smile:

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I thought high heels looked sexy on girls, and I wanted to see what it would be like to wear them. Also, was challenged by the wife who implied I wouldn't be able to walk for long in heels. Surprise, as I found them (some of them) very comfortable and a welcome change from flat shoes which hurt my feet. Forward to years later, girl friend said "Do you feel sexy in heels? Because you sure look sexy!" I really don't think the whole picture is sexy, but they sure feel good and look good to me, though the combination is still strange compared to what we are raised to think is normal.

Christine.

Christine I will admit its quite a sexual thing for me, I think high heels are the sexiest thing and a women in them looks so good. I am very lucky that my wife only wears high heels and as she hates my feet (they are quite wide) she prefers to see me wearing a nice pair of shoes. she is also very tolerant of my various fashion tastes.

Also I have always worn things that are not what an average male would wear for example a yellow feather earring in my teens as I don't like to be "normal" and will sometimes wear things to getva comment or challenge people's prejudices.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Christine, I think there are as many reasons why guys wear heels as there are guys wearing heels! Everyone has his own reasons, so you will get answers all over the spectrum. It started out as a sexual thing for me, but I found I just simply liked the higher heel (3 to 4 inches) and found unisex (or at least not too femme) styles, like boots, loafers, clogs, and mules, that had thick heels in this height range and gave me the lift I like for public wearing. Now I wear heels because I like the feel of a higher heel, I like the construction and variation of women's shoes a lot more than men's, and I like feeling a few inches taller. My wife is accepting, and I'm very grateful to her for it (and show my appreciation every day). Steve

I didn't push any of the voting buttons because there is not one there that says "I am not sure". I have not seen guys wearing heels for real except for a couple of times messing around at parties back in my teens and in photographs.

Christine.

Thank you so much for your reply. As you can see, you have sparked some great responses.

I have a very high arch on my feet and even had to wear "corrective shoes" when I was younger. High Heels or any higher heeled footwear is just simply more comfortable on me. But also, I find high heels to be a very pretty shoe. I always found the look of the woman in a pants suit in stiletto high heels to be very attractive and sexy. That is the look I have tried to portray when I wear high heels in public. But when I wear high heels, as I have said before, I do feel pretty, attractive, sexy, special, and just plain good and happy. And I have heard women say the samme thing when they dress in high heels. Mine is just one perspective. but as you can see by this thread, there are many reasons why men wear high heels.

Thank you again for your comments.

Christine.

There have been some terrific responces for this timely query? I would also like to add another chiming toward this particular question about men wearing heels. The very essence of heels exudes an aura of being healthy and commands a certain respect from beholders. Aren't these traits attributed to men as well as women. While heeling, one portrays the qualities of physical fitness, the stature of social polishing or awareness, the tendencies known for shirking obesity and starvation, and a seriously developed and considered natural sense of humor.

With these noted observations, the heeler stands taller and looks sharper, because their profile seems more streamlined and together. Their movements are more graceful, because they have learned to wear the heels that meet their specifications and abilities. Tones of happiness radiate their enjoyment as they sense the fit, feel, and beauty of the positioning of their feet in the raised heel styled shoes. Hearing this and the other examples of male heelers, is there any real doubt about the authenticity of men having the same need to wear heels that women also have.