Price & quality

HHfanatic

Is there always a link between price and quality?

From my experience, not always. High price does not always guarantee high quality but low price does more frequently signal inferior quality (unless the item in question is marked down for clearance). Frequently, high price is driven by other things such as status, name recognition or whatnot. You have to decide how important those things are to you. Good quality is often available at a modest price.

In my opinion it is...but I have found nice footwear to a cheap price.

But the quality is not all that good thow..

What is most import, price or quality?

Especially in heels, quality is worth a little extra price. Heeled shoes have to withstand increased stresses in a number of areas and poor quality will not perform well.

Have a happy time!

You do get what you pay for that's true... Having said that I have cheap boots that are comfy and suitable for everyday wear and I have expensive boots which are a joy to wear... The quality on the expensive boots is superb but as they are genuine designer boots they were more expensive than they should have been... For "non-designer" boots you shouldn't pay more than about 150 quid or 200 at the most...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.