Moots

shrimper

Nice find Shrimper, Massive leaps in fashion are usually music led as fans love to emulate them. It now remains to be seen if the fans of Semi-Precious Weapons are up for wearing similar attire. If so, Mr Weitzman is going to be extreemly busy! Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

i love the look, and could only hope they catch on. (small hope, but one does keep hoping) just imagine business meetings!

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

Well, VERY nice boots to be sure!! After watching the videos of this group on YT I'm not sure I want to be classified in the same grouping as the lead singer...Very...ummm...different?? Not only that but he can't sing and the band was not very good musically... On the plus side, they can keep a tempo, the chicks were HOT and the heels were VERY NICE!! :-)

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

Love these and the Black ankle boots with the metal heel maybe a bit to feminine for some. I Would buy them both in an instant though but probably run into hundreds of bucks as they are custom made. Now if payless were to do knock offs in mens large sizes that would be cool. I like the concept of mooTs as its a big step in the right direction of bringing male heel wearing into the mainstream ( although it may still be some way off) but feel that we need a bigger personality with a fan base to match that could really drive it forward rather than a band singer with a cult following. (Remember Martin Degville and Tony James of Sigue Sigue Sputnik -who were heel wearers but didnt really advance the cause of male heel wearing) Whatever, to get a manufacturer like Stuart Weitzman on board can only be good - that alone may help and you never know get other designers on board.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

The ways for it to become acceptable for men to wear heels is either to increase the heel heights and reduce thicknesses gradually year on year (which I suspect is happening) or for some kind of male version of Sienna Miller to start wearing them... David Beckham, where are you?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Well, "Shiver me Timbers", says I. A great looking boot for "Men". Fantastic. I like the idea. Lets see just how far this can go. Kudos to the manufacturer and maybe others will climb aboard on this. The question is---how many men will buy and wear this style of boot in their daily life other than our Board members here? Time will tell, eh. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

The question is---how many men will buy and wear this style of boot in their daily life other than our Board members here?

Dawn HH

When I read the part (now in blue) I thought ME!! ME!! ME!!!!!!! And then the letdown came (other than our Board members here?).

Oh well......................

It's all about the heel!

Dr Shoe, You are so right, it is the only way. It may well be starting at the designer level and that is at least 5 years now, but has yet to filter down to the high street. Mind you those are one nice pair of boots. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

These were a "one of" pair of boots especially made for a celebrity, They will never ever appear in a store any time soon... Don't get too excited just yet!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

These were a "one of" pair of boots especially made for a celebrity, They will never ever appear in a store any time soon... Don't get too excited just yet!

They will if there is a large demand for them from the general public.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

And you think that's going to happen? Go into a Stuart Wietzman store and ask the assistant if they stock them... when she says no, why not make the suggestion? I bet it doesn't even get as far as the manager...

And you think that's going to happen?

Go into a Stuart Wietzman store and ask the assistant if they stock them... when she says no, why not make the suggestion? I bet it doesn't even get as far as the manager...

Tisk, tisk. Such a defeatist attitude. ;-):w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Dooom.......Glooooom!!!!;-) While that's being said, given the economic situation in which we're finding ourselves, we'd better not wait for "moots" to come onto the market, if they do at all. We'd better buy as many heels as we can afford now before our money becomes worthless and factories stop producing them.

It will be a long, long time before I run out of footwear... If I were to wear a different pair every week it will take over twenty years before I have to come back to the first pair! lol