Hello from south east England

Hi All, I was linked here from a post on a like minded forum for skirt wearing men, thus the username. I am a 40something male and my interest in heels developed in very recent years as an extension of my desire to wear other items of clothing more traditionally associated as female attire. I briefly tried the TV thing but found that I have no desire to present as a woman; just the freedom to wear whatever I choose as long as I am covering the bits that should be covered in the interests of decency. My real interest is in calf/knee boots and I have three pairs with 2 to 3 inch heels. This was brought about from my skirt wearing; I don't like the look of traditional mens dress shoes with a skirt - heels look so much better.

Welcome to hhplace, S&H, nice to have you join us. :wavey:What looks good to you is what really counts. If you are happy with the way you look it gives you confidence to wear what ever you what to, where ever you want to, anywhere you want to. Tell us about your adventures. ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.