Cheap and good hosiery?

thatotherguy

Hi all, Just want to ask if anybody here has experience in purchasing hosiery from a store. I don't mean socks and the such, but things like Pantyhose and/or Stockings. I just want to purchase a pair or two to see how things look with my new white pair of heels. Any suggestions as to any good cheap brands? I was thinking Dollar Store ones but they don't seem to have a lot of color choices/options.

breaking social norms is a hobby of mine

sorry I must ask again, but I am really new to the hosiery scene... I am not planning to wear it as part of my outfit, but I do find that it warms my legs and improves my legs' looks with heels. Anyhow, does anybody have good suggestions as to what brands are cheap, durable, and comfortable at the same time? I did some researching on the internet and heard some good things about L'eggs Sheer Energy so I might be going for those. Any other suggestions?

breaking social norms is a hobby of mine

Legg's Sheer Energy is an excellent choice. They are somewhat durable, variety of colors and sizes and are reasonable. As you are in Canada, I don't know if you have the drug/pharmacy stores that we have in the US, but you can usually find sales of two for the price of one or 50% off of the second one, about once in a month or so in Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, etc. Something dressier is Legg's Silken Mist, very nice but less durable. But it also depends upon purpose as if you are not wearing them to show, then runs don't matter very much and you can wear them a lot longer than if you were to wear a skirt/dress.

WalMart stuff is okay but you will have to try the various different brands to find what you like. If you are just looking for warmth, try tights, either Leggs (again), or a store brand.

It's all about the heel!

Legg's Sheer Energy is an excellent choice. They are somewhat durable, variety of colors and sizes and are reasonable. As you are in Canada, I don't know if you have the drug/pharmacy stores that we have in the US, but you can usually find sales of two for the price of one or 50% off of the second one, about once in a month or so in Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, etc. Something dressier is Legg's Silken Mist, very nice but less durable. But it also depends upon purpose as if you are not wearing them to show, then runs don't matter very much and you can wear them a lot longer than if you were to wear a skirt/dress.

WalMart stuff is okay but you will have to try the various different brands to find what you like. If you are just looking for warmth, try tights, either Leggs (again), or a store brand.

I agree with BootKing. Legg's Sheer Energy is your best bet. And again stores like CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens are the best place to buy. They often have sales on them.

Henri

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

I have used Sheer Energy control top pantyhose for many years and I' m very well satisfied with them. I usually buy the nude or suntan colors and I get them at my local Giant Eagle food store. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!