T-Straps

gothic_smurf

you should go to payless and try these , they are very nice and im going to buy me a pair this week. you can go to the payless web site and look there for some

I love the style, got them in red but I'm disappointed with the fit. I normally wear a 10W and size up to 11M for heeled pumps. I got these in 11W and they fit like a 10N, too tight across the toes and short in length.

Gothic_Smurf:-) Welcome to the HH Place Forum. Mackman69:-) Well designed and nice looking T-strap. Heel Addict:-) Very nice looking shoe and designed a bit differently. Welcome to the Board. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I like T-Straps also. I could not find a pair that I liked until about a year ago. At Zappos I found a pair of nice T-strap sandals by Vaneli, style name Merlion. These shoes are really three styles in one. They are a T-strap, thong and ankle wrap all in one shoe, with a 2 inch heel. The shoe is very unique and comfortable to wear. I like it so much that I bought a second pair for when the origional pair wear out!! See ya... SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 11 months later...

And the 2 bordello styles on the left only go up to a size 8 so I hope you have a small foot... I have the vanity and they are not that comfy, they tend to dig into my little toe... Go for one of the sandals.. Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

And the 2 bordello styles on the left only go up to a size 8 so I hope you have a small foot...

I have the vanity and they are not that comfy, they tend to dig into my little toe...

Go for one of the sandals..

Andi

The reason i did not go for a t bar is that non of them were available in pink otherwise i would of gone for the vanity, flair or seduce styles. i also wanted a lined and padded insole. i wanted pink for one reason. i am raising money for CANCER RESEARCH UK. i have now purchased a pair of pleaser DELIGHT 609LN'S which are nice and comfortable, fit well and apart from being pink they were also very cheap at £25 from nitelife. the DOMINA is a lovely looking shoe but i want to be able to walk again. just for your information there are 2 JOES ICE CREAM parlours very close to where i will be walking. i can quiet easily polish off a litre of the stuff YUM YUM:smile::blinkbigeyes::smile:

I like the pics of the T-straps, especially the Flair and Seduce. In addition to looking sexy they look like they are comfortable to wear. Good luck with your charity walk.

I have got a pair of Pleaser Flair 420 :blinkbigeyes: I love them! :pulsingheart: Allthough they are a little narrow.

I wish they made a seduce 415. The domina w/6" heel is to high and the Vanity only has a 4" heel which for my liking is to low.

Almost had the "Polish My Straps" T-Strap shoe made by Office, but, by the time I got around to ordering them they were dicontinued www.office.co.uk

They have a few smaller sizes left.

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

I wish they made a seduce 415. The domina w/6" heel is to high and the Vanity only has a 4" heel which for my liking is to low.

Almost had the "Polish My Straps" T-Strap shoe made by Office, but, by the time I got around to ordering them they were dicontinued www.office.co.uk

They have a few smaller sizes left.

the seduce 209 is about as close as you might get in the seduce range and if the domina had a 1'' platform they would be a lot more easy to wear

I have a beautiful, beautiful pair of 'Varsavia Viamara' 'T-strap' dancer's platforms which have really thin, gold straps....three weaved across the toes from a toe-post (thong), a thin 'T' from the thong up to a thin ankle strap, which crosses behind the ankle before buckling on the lower side of the calf. The platforms and heel are absolutely clear, with 1.5" platforms and a clear, 6" spike heel which is very thin. They look fabulous, wear very comfortably and are incredibly easy to walk in.

I haven't seen anything like them anywhere else either.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Hello t-straps, I'm also into t-strap shoes and own several pairs. they are easy to find and in my size,11 or 12. I do own other styles but prefer t-straps. payless, Target, Ninewest, Naturlizer, Newportnews, to name a few carry t-strap shoes. google t-strap higheels and see what you come up with. The only problem would be in finding shoes in size 13 or larger but they are out there. Have a great day.

t-straps are my favorite style.

I have a pair of the Domina 415s in red and they do look great! Unfortunately Pleaser shoes never seem to fit me properly, I'm firmly between a US 10 and 11. I can usually manage the boots but the shoes are never comfortable.

That's interesting. I have always found 'Pleaser's' to be a very good fit. I'm also a Member at a Forum for strippers and exotic dancers - and in most polls there, 'Pleaser's' come top for comfort and durability when it comes to pole-dancing.

Have you tried 'Ellie'? You could also look at 'Reflections' too - not too well known, but beautiful 'mid-range' shoes - they can be seen here:

www.reflectionshoes.com

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Hello t-straps, you sent me an e-mail asking if I had pic's. Only pic's of most of my t-strap heels can be seen on the shoe store web sites where I purchased them. Payless, Target, newport news, rackroom shoes Ninewest. and naturilizer to name a few. my avatar is a pair I purchased from s store in Spain. I would have e-mailed you but you requested not to receive e-mails. Have a nice heel wearing day.

t-straps are my favorite style.

Hello t-straps, you sent me an e-mail asking if I had pic's. Only pic's of most of my t-strap heels can be seen on the shoe store web sites where I purchased them. Payless, Target, newport news, rackroom shoes Ninewest. and naturilizer to name a few. my avatar is a pair I purchased from s store in Spain. I would have e-mailed you but you requested not to receive e-mails. Have a nice heel wearing day.

pussyinboots sent me an msg,wonder why it didnt let u send urs,try again

• 2 weeks later...