Finally Found a Skirt for My New Boots!

SandalFan

I got the ankle boots pictured in this thread, last December. My wife suggested that I find a skirt to go with them, as they're way too sexy to be hidden under a pair of jeans. Since I'm not into crossdressing, I dismissed the idea outright.

There's one word I always use to describe myself to anyone who asks: Goth

And I adore Goth fashion. So, the other day, I got curious and decided to see if skirts specifically designed for men exist within the Goth fashion community, and I found this:

http://www.dracinabox.com/more/on/details/24802

Woohoo! I'll be ordering one in the next few weeks. ;-)

They've got four other styles, but that wrap-around's the only one that we both feel will best keep any attention I get directed down toward my boots.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

I like goth, too, but not overboard. More for the black, the long capes/robes, wearing sunglasses at night, and occasionally heels. It seems like when I'm gothed I can get away with pretty much anything, as it's sort of expected. I don't hang with the goth crowd, though.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.