good bye.

Oh that's a shame Jamie. I've been playing a lot of volleyball the last few years and am not wearing heels out as much as I used to. But I still like to see the site and other sites on the web. Shoe styles and types are timeless and fascinating for me.

i have decided to leave this site. due to a old injury i wont be walking in high heels.

sorry to see you depart our midst. However, I wish you would keep in mind that just because you aren't able to wear heels doesn't mean you have to leave the site. We would welcome you remaining even though you are no longer wearing heels.

;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

You don't have to walk in 'em. All you have to do is be interested in them, watching them, hearing them, seeing the effect they have on the legs of the wearer. But you need to do what you think you must -- best of luck to you.

Have a happy time!

i have decided to leave this site. due to a old injury i wont be walking in high heels.

Hiya Jamie

You dont have to physicall wear heels to stick around and enjoy like minded company. Just as you dont have to wear heels to be interested in them ;-)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Jamie1608:-) What Tech and the rest of the guys say is true. Just having an interest in heels should keep you posting here just for the friendship and companionship alone. Because of my open-heart and major back surgeries, I haven't been able to wear heels for 2years or more, even around the house. But Mickey and I had some chores and shopping to do the other day and I wore my winter boots, (female), while doing that. We went to the beauty shop for Mickey to get her hair done, I went to the bank, I went to the eye doctor to pick up my new glasses, we went to lunch at Eat N Park, and shopped at Giant Eagle for our food and did all that in the snow. We were gone from 12 noon till 9PM all together. My boots are kneehigh and have a chunky 1.5" heel, are Naturalizer brand and warm lined and I use them to shovel snow. I know that the heel isn't very high but it is a start as I have to learn to walk all over again and to learn to wear heels again. Besides that, If there is a Pittsburgh Heel Meet planned, we want to attend it and I don't want to look too much like a penquin when I walk. Besides that, she is on a walker and is slow getting around and she walks like a penquin too. There is no way that she can any longer wear heels, but I have gotten her some very pretty ballet flats to wear on one foot because she has a very heavy leg and foot brace on her other leg. So please reconsider staying here on the Forum. If we can do it, you can also. Cheers--- Dawn HH Mickey68

High Heeled Boots Forever!