An interesting week!

bladerunner

The events are as follows: FRIDAY took last friday afternoon off and decided to heel and shop in oxford st. Never heeled up their before so parked up in grosvenor sq and went shopping! in my 3'' heel brown suede cowboy style heels,noisy but cool! called into viv westwood in conduit st and bought some black patent mary jane elevated platforms in the sale,didnt try on as the shop was mega busy with nowhere to sit but had the same style already in a diff. colour, then onto westwood in davies st,sadly didnt have what i wanted but the staff were great! when they didnt have my size the girl ,sorry woman! got me to go to the lowerfloor to see if she could find something similar and was very encouraging on trying on several styles including the super high heels viv does,not really me but did get an unusually comfortable pair of standard 4'' heeels in purple patent. Took a walk up to libertys new shoe dept. but nothing i liked in my size,but very friendly staff and really laid back surroundings,a bit like multiple lounge areas,with the shoes on display. Off then to aldo and found some black suede wedge heeled boots with a back zip reduced from £120.00 to £68.00,asked for the boots in my size and the girl serving wasnt bothered with me tryng them on,left me to it! In all 4hrs strolling around and boy did i feel it later! SATURDAY NO HEELING AT ALL ;-) SUNDAY a 2hr trip to the kings road this time in my 4'' heel topshop rear zipped leather boots (first time out in these !) strolled around a few of the independent shoe stores and eventually found a pair of michael kors over knee white leather wedge heeled boots with an inner fur lining i liked,the two women assistants seemed a bit off ish at first but once i asked for the boots she handed them to me and asked if there were any others i'd like to try on,which i did but decided after walking around the shop in the boots that they were for me! while there a couple came in glanced over but no comments,also got chatting to the asistant who was curious about my hobby,and said i was very welcome to return and that the new stock would be arriving soon and to come and check it out! cool! first time for white/cream footwear for me ever! found it funny walking amongst other people not caring a dam if they saw my heels or not! very liberating. MONDAY AND TUESDAY a few hours with my new purchases at home,but work always interferes with my hobbies/interests! WEDNESDAY another work day but during lunch called queston air (a designer store) to enquire on my size in yet another pair of westwoods which they had in stock so asked them to reserve them for me. Arrived an hour later to collect them and as i was in a hurry to get back to work WAS going to pay and leave until both of the girls asked at the same time if i wanted to try them on! well i couldnt refuse so i accepted their offer! had a really good 15mins chatting with them while heeled and they were impressed i had no problems at all,good fun,anyway arrived 15mins late for my client but no harm done! THURSDAY work ,football and as a warm down,WENT HEELING FOR AN HOUR in my 4'' heel gucci black suede boots with sheepskin lining So this week has not been to bad at all,although my bank balance needs more funds...anyone with the winning numbers for saturday!!!!

I just love those suede heels!!!!!