New gain, and proud of it!

Well, after long last.......well, how bout a story? It isn't as long as the others, but I don't think anyone will complain :lmao: So, here goes...this happened just yesterday...

After school, I wanted to get some "things" from the store, so I did. Then I went to my "local" (it's the closet to me, even though a mile or two away) Carson's, the one I've gotten a number of my heels from. We had an "Out-of-Uniform" Day at school, so I knew I was definitely dressed for the visit. So I went and browsed, and what do I see?...these gold heels I've longed for since about the time I started buying heels (around july or august btw). So when I saw My heels (I've said that ever since) on the Clearance racks AND my size was still there AND at an affordable price (finally!), I knew that they were ready to come home ;) Unfortunately, I don't get my "allowance" until this Friday, so I have play everyone's favorite game, the "Waiting Game"...

Plus, I said if they were meant for me, by Friday, they'll still be there for me ;)

I tried them on, made sure they fit, and they still (luckily) did. Yet, there are tempting boots right over them in the racks as well....-wishes he'd taken pics for you all to see and decide for him- x] Anyhow, I tried the boots on as well. Pretty good fit. So now, I'm stuck, between one or the other....wish me luck all, lol.

BUT! Story doesn't end there, cause there Is a happy ending to all of this.

Zoomed to the bank to see if I had enough to get the heels now. No luck. So, Friday it is, haha. But anyway, just slightly disappointed but confident that they'd be there still, [waiting for me], I went to the "local" Thrift Store. I haven't been there in weeks, due to Finals and school just getting in the way. So, I'm there, browsing [once again] the racks of shoes they had to offer. Some nice boots and shoes and heels, but none of what I'm looking for. In other words, none that looked appealing or caught my fancy. Until I continued to move down, and then.....VOILA!!! I found them! Heels worth getting for (get this) 6 dollars! They were (and are) patent black leather, 5.5-5.75 inches high, no platform[!], heels, nicknamed "Domina-431". I was in amazement and shock, Inside the body; but outside, I was calm, careful not to show anyone of my excitement over the heels, and grabbed them as soon as my eye hit them. I was soo excited to buy them that I overlooked another interesting Red pair, just as high but an inch shorter and I end up getting the black ones instead (pics at the bottom). The only thing I was thinking while I continued looking is: "The only thing that could stop me from getting these is if I saw either ballet heels/boots or femme shoes/boots." =] (I'm so greedy! Lol) Anyhow, I got them, for (as stated) 6 dollars, believe me or not, and I don't regret it a bit.

A lady saw me going towards the Checkout Lines and stopped me before I made it. She asked where I got them from, what rack basically, and complimented how much she liked the heels as well. I was suprised that anyone, where I live, liked such heels as those I have. Well, lucky for her, I pointed her to the direction of the red pair I passed over. Hopefully she can enjoy those instead ;-)If not, you know I'll be back to claim them :D

Well, I left there, happy as ever, with new (but very slightly worn) "Domina-431" high heels, and I was excited to try them on. And I thought, I got about an hour left before headin home. I think I'll head to the other Thrift Store to show 'em off." So, on I went, to another "local" Thrift Store, ready to try these heels on. They looked high, but were they really high? I put them on in the truck and got out and....WHOA! These ARE high! I was immediately introduced to an extreme arch in my ankles, one I've never experienced before. Too bad I didn't think "Oh boy. This should be fun." Instead, I got ready, breathed in&out, and trudged down the parking lot to the store. Along the way, my ankles were slowly but steadily stressed, and my legs began to bend, but I didn't wana give it up and I went into the Store.

Quiet store that evening, outside of the music and TV playing. I went onwards, heels clicking on the way in and as I passed the Clerk and Manager(?). As I passed, the Manager caught a glimspe of what was under the pants and was WOW-eyed, I bet. As I browsed, I'm guessing she told everyone up front at the time that I was wearing heels, and she came pass me to confirm it. I continue to browse, not paying her any mind, and then, my legs were feeling weak. Uh oh, I thought as I continued walking around to find a seat. While doing that (again, a guess), the Manager decided to go to the back and tell everyone back there (I heard her saying some gibberish back there. Again, I wasn't paying them Any mind) and it brought out a girl or two. The janitor I passed was just curious as well, without her telling him. When I finally found a seat, I took them off momentarily to let my feet rest. Boy, did my feet look sick! I was only in them 10 mins, and my feet looked like I was in them much longer. At that time, the Manager, workers, AND the janitor passed me about twice already, wanting to see if I was really "working" some high heels. One worker went to the point of coming near me and "shelving" saying: "What size you looking for?" "Oh, I'm just looking." And walked away in seconds O.o Ok....So, I spotted some good-looking ankle boots, tried them on, and perfect fit :clap: I would have loved to get them, but 1) I didn't have much, and 2) I needed to get outta here from these Curiosities in the store! Lol. So I took the boots off and put back on my Domina's. Put the boots back on the shelf, made sure i was good and ready, and walked past the manager, a little squatted, and out the store, glad to be outta there. Phew! Later, Curiousities! :w00t2::jap:

Now, there's one store that won't be getting my service again! Haha. If I did happen to go there again (which I may), I have another pair I'd love to show-off to them: my platform open-toed heels, shoes I'd b Most comfortable walking in with. Cold or not, I'd show them off to the fullest and not be a bit nervous. Rather, :grin: inside, lol.

Wow...think I lied about the length of this one, haha. Hope you all don't mind. But boy! Yesterday was definitely a great day! And I hope Friday's the same. I may have a story for you all then ;) Thanks for reading ^_^

post-5877-133522879095_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522879097_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522879104_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522879107_thumb.jpg

Formally "HHDude"

Excellent find X2. Those aren't too cheap, either - the patent ones are around $40 new. I have a pair of black leather Domina 431s that I can't wear because they are too tight, which was kind of sad. I really love the style, it's a beautiful shoe. I'm selling them now, on these message boards. Kudos for wearing them into the store - they ARE high, and very tiring. 5.5" are the limit at what I can truly "walk" in. Congrats!

Thanks all for the comments. I hope to...well, let's hold out on mastering them for now. School wouldn't allow it (neither will my mom, lol). I will keep on heeling out though. My places to heel keeps shortening everywhere I go (seeing classmates here and there now). Yet, no one at my favorite "local" Carson's yet (thank goodness!), so that's good. Can't wait for my next heeling out ;-)

Formally "HHDude"

I have a pair of those in the regular leather. They are nice but a hair tight in the toes.. does not keep me from wearing them ;-) Congrat's on getting such a high pair so early on. I couldnt tell you what joy I'd have at your age finding a pair like those that fit.. hehe Enjoy, and keep us informed how well you adapt to them. Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 2 weeks later...

Tis been awhile since I've updated.

Well, according to 2 days in a row of being home alone, AND about 10-15 mins of wear, I'm improving dramatically. Soon, I'll be out and about again in THEM instead ;D I think I'm still breaking into them cause they still feel a little tight around the edges, but I'll see to it that disappears though.

Getting them on is somewhat of a task at times, and I kinda declared that I had needed that thing called the "Peg-Egg" or something like that. Saw it at Wal-Mart and I thought Perfect thing to cleanse my feet of dead skin, to make it soft and "slip-on!" But, what's everyone opinion on it? I think it'll work, mainly cause I think I Do have dead skin on the bottom of my feet and maybe the Ped-Egg or whatever could smooth it out. Hopefully, I'll be more comfortable in my heels then.

But first, opinions about them? Orr comments about my gains?

Formally "HHDude"