wives who let husbands pack their shoes on vacation

trevor

all of us guys here obviously have a thing for high heels. i enjoy wearing them as well as seeing my wife in them also. when we go on vacation she wears all the heels and allows me to pick all of her shoes dresses skirts seamed stockings and regular nylons depending how short of item she is wearing that i would like to see her in. we go to las vegas alot so i will plan out the whole trip and each outfit that i would like her to wear each night. she says she doesnt mind and she knows that it makes me very happy. the key is that in vegas you can wear things you wouldnt wear at home because you will fit right in no matter what you wear. she even tells me she likes feeling sexy. we just came back last week and had a great great time. are there any other guys on here who have wives that will do this?

I've been married for quite a spell. One of the first things I learned is not to "mess" with my wife's dressing habits. She actually believes that I've no "taste" when it comes to buying or otherwise choosing clothing....either mine or hers. I learned very early not to get involved in women's clothing....wife's or our two daughters. When she asks me "how do I looK," my stock reply is "how do you want to look?" LOL and, eat on the back porch by myself for the rest of the week....;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

my experience is similiar to bobhh. we always go shopping together and although i spend a lot of time waiting, its worth it. when it comes to her shoes, she's started wearing higher heels and usually picks her style but i've managed to sneak a couple of pairs of my favourite style in there, like those sexy sherberts with the 6 inch heels, which she wears all the time, and a two pairs of 7.5 inch heels which she will only wear at home.

i also go shopping with my wife and we really have similar tastes especially in shoes. when we saw the aldo 5 inch patent red hidden platform pumps called atlantic city my wife really liked them along with the black patent ones also. i paid 100.00 each and it was the best money i ever spent. she wore those in vegas almost every night with a couple sexy dresses that i bought her at fredericks. what a great trip. like i said we have fun with this in vegas because no matter how sexy you dress you wont stand out. there are many ladies dressed to the 10s everywhere. when we pack for these trips she actually lets me put everything on the bed that i want her to wear. to me nothing could be better than that. believe me i treat her like a queen and i know im a very lucky guy.

When she asks me "how do I look," my stock reply is "how do you want to look?" LOL and, eat on the back porch by myself for the rest of the week....;-)

Some time back, I was watching a comedy show and a comedian had the best answer for "those question" (does this make me look fat, etc.

He says, he always replies, "...I am blinded by your beauty..."

We often pack together or at the very least final items so I know what she has packed and have suggested additions. As it is becoming a habit to heel out together at least once (when the kids are looking the other way) we try to keep our heights balanced, to our natural differences which makes it visibly more acceptable. However I normally pack with space in my bag so I get all the extras...... If I get pulled by customs/security which must be due to happen sometime the footwear is going to be a big mix I think a female on the desk would spot the difference without looking. Mine - trainers and flat (male) sandals and a couple of heels (size ;-) AnneV's - heels maybe more (size 6) As to packing just (high) heels for her, I know that the tables would get turned. Al

I've always had better taste than her when it came to fashion, either mine or hers. Whenever I let her pick my clothes I felt uncomfortable and looked worse.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.