Another pics of me

rmaciej1983

Thanks for the pictures. rmaciej1983. They are great. Judging from the number of pictures you've posted of yourself, you must have a rather large collection of shoes, skirts and other woman's things. ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks.

Was 5 ;-).

Indeed, and 2 of them were "unsuitable", you should know that by now.

You wouldnt go out in public in just stockings and underwear, so why display it here?

If you have something to say about us, drop us an email or PM, just dont start negative ranting here on the public forums because it just lowers the tone and annoy's people.

This is meant to be a chilled relaxed place for all of us to hang out, so lets keep it that way.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

For what it's worth, I'd just like to add my opinion in support of Tech's editing! The reason being, my ever so tiny contribution and membership to this forum is based on my appreciation and liking of wearing high heels as an everyday, heterosexual male, who wishes to have the same footwear choices as our female counterparts. It's a difficult enough job trying to persuade Mrs Puma that my interest in heels is not based on any fetishistic appearance or sexual desire, so having pictures of men in 'normal' male mode clothing sort of helps (albeit in a very small way) to show that men can, and do look perfectly acceptable to the sceptical people such as Mrs Puma! I don't wish to be controversial or critical of anybody else's reasons for their footwear or clothing choices, infact I do admire the people who push the boundaries, but we are all different and it's each to their own, live and let live etc.

Makes a lot of sense, Puma. I too am grateful for all those that "break" the mold and "stretch" the boundaries. While I wear my heels almost everywhere in public, I don't really wear overly "feminine" looking shoes just because I do not want to attract too much attention. I reserve wearing stiletto heels to nights on the town and in places where they are likely to attract little or no attention. Over the years, however, I have had some "interesting" discussions with both men and women about my shoes....some in which my wife also participated. It makes for interesting, if not apprehensive, feeling and life.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

rmaciej1983, all of we heelers appreciate the way you are pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable for men to wear. You are boldly opening doors and challenging the ignorant. That said, it is possible to go too far -- to shock people too much and wind up with a reaction that is exactly the opposite of what you wanted. Here in America we have a word for this phenomenon -- "backlash". We must guard against creating a backlash that will cause us all to lose some of the progress we have made. Remember, HHplace is an open site and anybody, anywhere in the world can see it. If they see a guy smartly dressed in heels and they say, "That's actually a good look." -- we have advanced our cause. If they see a guy parading around in his skivvies and heels and they think "Oh geez, another kooky exhibitionist" -- then we have taken a hit. Please mind the image you are projecting as you post your pictures here.

Have a happy time!

They was ok.

No, they were not.

Why not? Because it's winter?

Its nothing to do with the time of year. People seem to think "the internet" offers some sort of "anonymaty" and these people all too often forget to show any respect for common decency.

If a stranger turned up in your living room wearing stockings and underpants, would you be happy about it or would you expect them to show some manners and keep their clothes on?

The internet is no different..

Your posting links to images that when opened, bring a stranger into our homes in just stockings and his underpants.

Not everybody wants to see you or any man in just his underpants and a pair of heels (mostly just the underpants) and I personally believe that by exibiting yourself this way in public, and expecting others to openly welcome these images into their homes with their families is showing a great dis-respect.

How many people do you know who would openly welcome a stranger at their door in just their underpants?

If a stranger turned up on your doorstep in his underpants and said "look at mee" would you close the door, or welcome him inside??

I think most would probably want to call the police...

So, before you impose your own images on others, just pause for a moment and ask yourself how wouldyou feel if somebody similar turned up on your doorstep, or even in your own home without your consent..

Plus of course, just as JMC makes an excellent point, what exactly does it say about you when people see your pictures of just a guy in his stockings and underpants and heels...

Do people see a smart well dressed guy, or do they see "just another fetish weirdo" ???

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

What a primness.

1. Internet and real life are not the same.

2. On polish forum about high heels links to this photos didn't cut by admin.

3. Many of men wearing heels are fetishists, but it's nothing wrong in this.

4. This site is method to bring people to men wearing high heels? I didn't know. You guys are wrong methods. You should go on street in heels, make same happenigs, write about sexual discrimination etc.

I suggest "walk a mile in my shoes" ;-).

This is a family website and I agree that it is time to let this subject go off somewhere else. My wife and I don't wish to view such pics and if we did, we could find them elsewhere on the net. Lets keep things clean here if only for the younger set that might view this site. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

This is a family website...

That says it all. I agree, and commend Tech for keeping it clean. Let's all continue to do our part by not posting non-family level material, and reporting stuff that cross the line.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.