A night out in clopping, flopping sexy peep toe slings

I was going to go for a night out last week and decided to wear my beautiful leather peep toe slingback heels with a cork platform and 5 inch stilletto heel. They aren't buckle up slings, but elastic ones and I had worn them so much as I loved the feel and the look of these sexy shoes. I always have trouble keeping my left shoe on when wearing heels but I thought it would be great fun to flaunt these hot shoes about and turn some heads with the noise of my heels clicking along. Not only would my heels be clicking but my heel would be slapping against the foot-bed when I walked making the most glorious click, slap, click, slap noise. I left my house and walked out to a bus stop near my house. It was only about 80 metres but I could feel my left sling stretching out as per usual and my heel slapping becoming louder and louder. My sling was working its way down, with every step I could feel the elastic stretch right out and the strap inch down a little more. The strap was right at the bottom of my heel and I started to shuffle my left foot as I got close to the bus stop. The strap was just about to roll under my heel by the time I stopped. I flicked my leg up behind me and raised my strap as high as I could, perhaps it was a little early for the old ultra loud sassy slapping walk. My right strap had barely moved, it nearly always stayed i place and only fell extremely slowly, hardly noticeable at all for a good 30 min. It looked like I was going to be doing the usual and walking in one loose heel all night. Funny, sometimes I slip into these slings and expect both straps to stay up but my left one always works its way down, normally quickly, sometimes slowly depending on how I walk. I hopped on the bus and got off in town, my heels clopping down the steps of the bus and onto the sidewalk. I raised my left strap which has slipped a little coming off the bus and click clicked off to a coffee shop which was to be my first destination. After a good 10 steps my left strap decided it had had enough and sropped off, rapidly sliding down my heel and flailing under my foot. I took 2 steps and heard SLAP, SLAP, coming from my loose left heel. I felt like leaving it but I also loved the thought of delicately fixing my strap back up and trying to see if I could keep it up for longer. I changed my walk to a less aggressive pace and kept my strap up for the next 200 metres, all the while I could fell the gentle stretch, stretch, stretch of the elastic in my sling strap. Just before the coffee shop I stopped in mid stride and raised the strap again, getting some glances from passers by. I went back to the faster paced walk and lo and behold my heel slipped again and my shoe flip flopped up and down, making a huge slapping noise in between the clicks of the stilletto heel. It was a real loud clopping noise and all of a sudden people started to turn their heads and look at my loose shoe bobbing up and down and hitting my heel hard. Once inside the coffee shop I ordered, keeping the strap down, and extended my left leg back, propping my foot up in the air and gently flapping my shoe up and down a bit, then shuffled as to not make noise to a stool overlooking the main avenue where I proceeded to dangle my loose heel, losing my shoe twice. At one stage I reached down and replaced the strap on my heel and then flopped my foot around until the strap worked its way down again and under my heel. I finished my coffee and raised my strap once more and walked across the road to a bar. I decided to run across the last little bit f road and see what my heels would do. Quickly I lost my left heel again, having to grip to keep it on. And now my right strap had stretched a bit more and seemed to be falling quicker. I clopped along in my one heel up, one heel down and entered the bar with my right heel coming periously close to making the last little slip and being squashed under my heel. A few steps into the bar and both heels were loose and floppy, my straps being grinded down onto the shoe my the hard slapping from my heel. I had a drink and went to the dancefloor one I finished it, leaving my straps flailing away and feeling a wonderful loose and airy sensation on my bare, strapless feet. A few people looked at my shoes, and what a site they were, sky high stilletto slings being worn 'the naughty way' as I jokingly put it to myself. I decided to fix my straps just for the heel of it and danced away for a while, shuffling my feet around and feeling that familiar slipping senstation on my left heel. I kept letting it get really low and the fixing it up higher on my heel. I eventually moved back to the bar for another drink, and instantly my left strap just flopped off in 3 steps. I felt like I had really stretched into these heels and that my foot was sliding a bit forward, as far forward as it can go in a peep toe. I raised my left strap again for the umpteenth time and walked off with my drink and again, 1,2,3 slip....SLAP, SLAP, SLAP. The right strap was worming down a bit too and my heels began to feel so floppy and loose. The elastic in my left strap had completely had it and I decided to stop pulling it up, however fun and sensual it felt. I then ran into a girl on the dancefloor who was wearing a pair of black peep toe pumps that were 2 sizes too big. Everytime her foot came up for a step her heel stayed on the ground and then flicked back up onto her foot. We got talking about eachothers heels and how we loved them and then swapped heels! We had the same foot size and we danced away in eachother shoes. I popped out of the heels so much and loved it when I walked as it felt like I had a pair of beautiful high heel slippers on, plus it felt naughty to wear them like that. My friend on the dancefloor was actually doing a good job of keeping my heel straps up but when we walked to the bar the left strap slipped right off and she actually stepped out of the shoe! She asked me how I keep them on and I just said that it was years of practice in having one foot that can't keep shoes on! We swapped back to our own heels and I left, only pulling up my right strap. After about 100 metres I could feel my one working strap not working so well anymore and I started to arch my foot more when walking to help it slip quicker. I clopped around the rest of the right with both straps down, loving every minutue and turning heaps of heads! My slings are so worn now but it is soooooo much fun wearing them, being naugthy and having some slapping, flapping fun with my heels!

Slingfan, while I enjoy wearing slingback heels myself, I would find such happenings way to irritating to put up with for long. Unless you get an extraordinarily big charge out of managing slipping heel straps, you would do what I would....and that's find another pair that doesn't constantly slip off of your heels..

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba, I do get a great charge out of wearing my slingbacks like that. I have always enjoyed seeing slings slipping and I have always had trouble keeping my left strap up (I think my left foot is a bit smaller than my right). I understand alot of you find it annoying but I just love it, the feeling of it getting lower and lower, the loose feeling heels after it falls and I love lifting my leg up to pull the strap back on. Sometimes I get a little sick of pulling them up so then I just leave them down, and I love to slap along, especially in one strap up and one down, I don't know why but I just love that too! Everyone has different tastes, this is mine. Hopefully there is someone out there who echos my feelings and would like to post a reply ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

I have a pair of 5 inch cork heeled brown leather peep toe slingback wedges. I wore them during a day out a few days ago and managed to turn some heads! They are starting to wear a bit and I have the buckle on my sling tightened up to the second last hole. When I got out of my car and started walking I immediately felt my left sling start to stretch and after 30 metres I stopped and pulled my strap up. This happened several times and eventually I just decided to give up on the strap when it sliped down next time. The problem is, being a wedge and a very high wedge at that, my shoe would be slapping extra loudly and be a little hard to keep on sometimes! Eventually, after a long time sticking to the very bottom of my heel, my left strap flopped off under my heel and was squashed as I walked. A really loud slap, slap was coming from this shoe, excentuated by the heaviness of the wedge heel. People began to look at me walking along ,rather confidently I if I may say so, in my one loose heel! When I stopped I occassionaly arched my foot and slid my foot out of the heel and also sometimes dipped and slapped it delibaratley against my heel. I felt so sexy doing this. Later on in the day I had to walk up a large set of steps. As I got to the top I stepped right out of my left, strapless shoe. It flung off into the air and dropped a couple of steps back. Everyone else on the stairs stopped and looked, I just tip toed down to my lost shoe and slipped back into it and slip slapped off again with one strap down. I also have recently bought a pair of 5 inch black leather pointy toe slingbacks, I'll post a story once I wear them out!

• 2 weeks later...

Last post I spoke about a new pair of pointy toed slingbacks I bought. Well I've had the chance to wear them out and wow are they sexy! Pointy toed slings are nearly my favourite high heel and these are awesome, plain black leather, great toe cleavage, long slingback and a 5 inch heel that click clacks beautifully when I walk. I slipped my feet into them and felt so excited at the toe cleavage I was showing. I sat on the edge of my bed and slipped the straps onto my heels, buckled up to the 3rd hole of 5 on the strap. I walked out to my car and click clacked along the driveway. I drove to a shopping centre to have a walk around. My straps stayed in place and I was making a light slapping noise as I walked. These shoes felt so wonderful, I loved the feeling of the leather, softening with every step and I loved the delicate feel of the shoe, with the beautiful long pointed toe and the lovely long, thin bacstrap that came from halfway down the shoe. These are the classic black pointy toe sling. Occasionally I stopped to look at something and I clacked my heel on the ground, or wiggled my feet around in my heels. After 3 hours walking around my feet were getting a little sweaty and were sliding forward towards the pointy toe. I'd bought a half size larger than normal so if my feet did slide they wouldn't be cramped and uncomfortable in the pointy toe. I had a half inch gap at the back of my heel to the back of the shoe. I was wearing them in, the leather was stretching, my feet sliding forward and it felt so comfortable! Even better for me was that because my feet were sliding forward into the shoes toe area my backstraps began to slip, ever so slowly. My left, as always, was falling down quicker than the right, however it was only very slowly and I raised the straps every 5 minutes or so. Later on I felt like being a bit naughty and I left my left strap fall all the way own, it took nearly 10 minutes but it eventually rolled under my heel, after my heel started slapping louder and louder the lower the strap got. My high heel felt even more delicate now and that familiar loud slap was turning me on. I left my strap down on the way to the car, where my right strap had almost fallen off too, but not quite. I just love the one strap up one strap down look and feel. Ican't wait to break these in even more!

Last weekend I had to go to a dress up party with a back-to-school theme. I decided I'd go with knee high socks and after considering pointy toed or peep toe pumps wore my flopping, clopping peep toe platform slingbacks. I'd been flip flopping around all day in a pair of white havaianas and I felt like continuing on that line of flip flopping that night and wearing my loose slings! I pulled on my socks and I slung my slings on and went off to the party. As I though would happen my straps slipped off straight away, even quicker due to me wearing socks. I only pulled them up occassionally as they fell off straight away, however I started to notice my socks working their way down. I pulled them up but each time I did they seemed to stretch and work their way down quicker. I also walked out of my shoe several times, with the slick bottom of my socks making it nearly impossible to walk in my loose shoes. I ended up letting my socks fall down and now truly had the messy schoolgirl look going! I had my white schoolgirl shirt, tartan skirt, socks that had slipped down to nearly my ankles and my slingbacks with the straps under my heels. In truth only one sock had slipped to my ankles, the other one washalfway up my calf. I felt so naughty and cute. After I stepped out of my shoe again I swapped heels with a friend who wasn't wearing socks. I slipped on her pointy toed pumps and she wore my slings. She lost her right strap but her left one stayed up, I thought it was so hot! My left foot popped out of the pointy toed heels with every step but I loved it and I didn't lose my shoe for the rest of the night! I kept pulling up my socks though, because it reminded me of pulling up my sling straps and I loved it!

• 3 weeks later...

Was going out the other night and I sliiped into a pair of black knee high stockings and my black pointy toed slings. As I walked I was getting extra slap as the stockings made my feet extra slippery and my high heels were flicking up quickly and slapping the bottom of my heels hard. As usual my left slingback was wiggling down and the slapping was getting louder. However I was also noticing that both stockings were beginning to nudge ever so slowly down from my knees and they were wearing out. About 10 minutues later I pulled my stockings back up as far as I could. However, as soon as I walked again they started to slip quicker. All the while my left slingback had continued to slip down quicker and quicker and I was slapping incredibly loudly in one heel strap up and one down. In fact, due to the slippery stockings it was very hard to keep my left heel on. I nearly stepped out of it several times and had taken to stopping and pulling up my strap every time I could so it wouldn't fall off, which amounted to every 2 to 3 minutes. After a couple of hours my stockings had slipped with such regularity that I just left them down. My left knee high now resided about halfway up my calf and my right one scrunched a little lower down than the other. I felt very naughty wearing them like this which was turning me on. After a few drinks my sling slipped and I didn't bother to pull it up. I came click clacking down some stairs outside a bar and boom my left high heel flung off. Everyone saw it and people were looking. I just calmly slipped back into the shoe, raised the strap and strutted off in my droopy knee high stockings and heels, arching my feet extra as I went so I could make as much noise as possible and make my straps slip again seeing everyone was already watching after I lost my shoe! And down they went, both of them this time as I slap slapped along the pathway! I have also made a purchase, inspired by wearing a friends heels that were to big for me, a pair of peep toe black pumps with a 4 inch heel that are a size and half too big. Should be some fun in them!

• 9 months later...

I was going out for dinner a couple of days ago and after much debate settled on a pair of black over the knee stockings and black 5 inch round toe platform pumps to wear. My pumps were leather and I had owned them for about a year, which had given me a chance to wear them in a bit. They had fit quite well when I first bought them, with no gap at the back of the heel, which I do usually like. Despite the wear, they hadn't stretched enough to produce any gap yet, however as my left foot is slightly smaller than my right the left heel cup wobbles a bit during walking. The decision to wear stockings with my heels on this particular night was to increase the wobble or pop of my heels. As I walked my left shoe began to slip dramatically. With the smooth material of my stockings helping the cause, my left pump popped with every step. The heel popping of my left pump was so big that it was almost as if I was wearing slides. My toes at ball of my foot would stay on the ground, my arch exposed and my heel all the way out of the heel cup. Then the heel cup would flick violently back onto my heel, making a 'twacking' noise where you could hear the heek cup 'cupping' onto my heel again. My right pump only gently popped on and off while walking. As I walked across the concrete path to the restaurant I was making a hell of a noise, and started to get some looks. My left pump was flopping with every step, and I felt the beautiful feel of the leather slipping off across my smooth, stocking clad heel. 'Twack, twack' my heels went as I reached my destination and began to move into the restaurant. I was ushered to a table when I arrived and as I followed the waiter across the ceramic tilled floor the clack clack of my stiletto heels and the flopping and twacking of the leather heels popping on and off my feet caused several people to stop and stare, some obviously admiring my sky high heels and my ability to walk in them. I sat at a table, however as I twisted into my chair I stepped out of my left hee, leaving it to clatter onto the ground. 'Oh, I'm sorry. I can't keep my shoes on my feet tonight.' I said to the waiter, who was looking down at my lost shoe. I put my toes back into it and slipped my heels into the pump. During dinner I crossed my legs and my pump just limply dangled off my toes. After my meal I paid the bill and click clacked out of the restaurant. On the way back to my car I managed to step so far out of my left pump that my heel landed on the heel cup and squashed it down. I didn't care, I just kept walking along with one pump basically like a mule, walking ontop of my squashed heel cup and flopping along until I had to cross a road. I then pulled the heel cup out and slid my heel back into it. My stockings were so slippery, and the smooth feeling of my nylons on the leather pump was making me feel sexy. The moment where I stepped onto the heel cup reminded me of my ballet flats that I own. After wearing them for a while the back of my left flat would slip down and I would evetually end up walking of the back of that shoe too. This was the first time it had happened to a pair of my pumps and I loved it, although i wouldn't want it to happen too much, as it is much harder to control heels in that state!

• 3 weeks later...

Slingfan: At the risk of sounding naiive, can you tell us whether the above accounts are fiction, or actually record your personal experiences (perhaps with a little embroidery)? I ask because, when questioned, you give the impression of telling us straightforwardly of your real-life activity. If these are essentially true accounts, were you dressed en femme or in (mostly) male clothes? You don't seem to have excited any comment about your overall appearance even though your shoes naturally drew people's attention. What is your normal mode of dress?

Hi guys, In response to your question I do dress up in women's clothes in the stories I write here. I've got a bit of a 'disguse', for want of a better word, where I can dress up in women's clothes and a bit of make-up and do a good job of passing as a young woman in her early 20's. I'm pretty good at impersonating voices so I can do a pretty good woman's voice and so far no one has given any indication that they know for sure I'm a guy, or at least I don't think so. My left foot is smaller than my right by a fair bit so I'm forever losing my backstrap on my slingbacks on that foot and heel popping when I wear pumps. It does bring a bit of attention to me when my heels end up slapping loudly or I lose a shoe but that's ok, I like the feeling of loose shoes. I'm happy you guys liked my story, did you read my other one (Get your slap on?), what did you think of that? What heels do you guys like to wear?

Thanks for the explanation, Slingfan. If you are in fact writing about your true-life en femme experiences, they are not really stories (i.e. fiction) so would it not be more appropriate for you to post in the 'For the guys' section? That is where others (notably kneehighs, HappyFeat and JeffB) tell us what they get up to when wearing heels etc. Just a thought - it would add credibility to your accounts.

By the way, I do very much like the slingbacks in your avatar - a very feminine classic style which should be in every closet - and come out of it regularly!

• 2 months later...