Question for women.

candidheel

If I see a woman wearing a particular type of hot shoes which really arouse me, what are the chances that another woman could wear them with similar effect? So for example, if you have 10 20 year old college girls, with half of them size 7, a quarter size 6, and another quarter size 5.....with mostly similar figures.......what are the chances they could wear the exact same style/brand/year/model in same or slightly different sizes and generate the same effect and results for me? In other words I think, can high heels generate a fairly uniform effect among women, even when they don't have the exact same size, figure, measurements, etc? When I was younger, I used to think there was a unique effect or something special about it from woman to woman, but as I get older I think maybe I am not completely correct???

I was going to delete this because you posted it in the girls only forum, but its actually a fairly good thread starter. This thread would actually also be far better suited to "everybody" too, not just the ladies, in fact, this is probably more aimed at the guys from the way your asking it.. Thus, thread moved... Dont post in the girls forum again please!

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

You are asking for opinions and everyone has at least one of their own, hopefully. Each person brings a different look and personality to the same outfit, which means it will have somewhat of a different effect on the beholder. It may be a similar reaction from the beholder for each sighting, but there is always at least some sort of difference, even if it is subtle or from some type of repetion. An example of this effect is watching a beauty pageant, where the contestants wear similar outfits. The individuality and personality usually stand out beyond the outfit, but the beholder is just as delighted to view each and every one to eventually picking out the favorites for whatever the reason.

I believe (and have observed) that you could have two identical women wearing the same shoe in the same size but one will be sexier than the other. I think there us an undefined seX factor: The way she moves, the clothes whatever it is, I just can't put my finger on it. I find that girls who are not used to heels at all is a bit of a turn off but girls who can walk very well in heels are not as sexy as those who totter and wobble slightly because you know she's enjoying them.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

You only have to see the current Virgin advert. There are several very attractive women wearing virgins uniform, all with the same red high heeled shoes. Some are more attractive than others.

A nice advert to watch - but what a shame that real Virgin air hostesses have never (officially) worn those shoes - or anything like them. Another of Branson's fetishes, I think. (He has more than once worn drag or something feminine as a publicity stunt.)

For me it wouldn't depend on the shoes but the whole look, movement and personality. You could have a boring supermodel type woman wearing some heels and then give the same shoes to what may be considered a physically unattractive woman who was intelligent, humorous and fun to be with. I'd take the second every time even if she wore flats. The shoes are sort of like icing on a cake. Quite nice, but pretty useless without the cake and a very small part of the picture.

I would like to think that there are other parts of my physical appearance or personality that people find attractive aside from my choice in footwear.

Perhaps that's a foolish assumption.

Maybe if I wore a size smaller or larger I might have more chance of catching my dream man.

I suppose I'll simply have to experiment.

Thanks for the insight.

;-)

If I see a woman wearing a particular type of hot shoes which really arouse me, what are the chances that another woman could wear them with similar effect?

So for example, if you have 10 20 year old college girls, with half of them size 7, a quarter size 6, and another quarter size 5.....with mostly similar figures.......what are the chances they could wear the exact same style/brand/year/model in same or slightly different sizes and generate the same effect and results for me?

In other words I think, can high heels generate a fairly uniform effect among women, even when they don't have the exact same size, figure, measurements, etc?

When I was younger, I used to think there was a unique effect or something special about it from woman to woman, but as I get older I think maybe I am not completely correct???

You only have to see the current Virgin advert. There are several very attractive women wearing virgins uniform, all with the same red high heeled shoes. Some are more attractive than others.

Ha! I don't think I'd kick any of them out of bed other than to make breakfast!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

careful, euchrid, youre catching my sense of humour... In answer to the question, it depends on how the wearer carries off the look. To me, heelwearers show they care about how they look, which is important to me, initial reaction, " good on yer, gal ! " Almost always, the rest of their outfit is well planned, giving a sense of self confidence, which again I like, "tell it like it is" style, which encouraged me to find out a bit more (not now, well sorted in that department !!) Only one chance at life, be yourself, being interesting is fun !

• 2 months later...

If I see a woman wearing a particular type of hot shoes which really arouse me, what are the chances that another woman could wear them with similar effect?

So for example, if you have 10 20 year old college girls, with half of them size 7, a quarter size 6, and another quarter size 5.....with mostly similar figures.......what are the chances they could wear the exact same style/brand/year/model in same or slightly different sizes and generate the same effect and results for me?

In other words I think, can high heels generate a fairly uniform effect among women, even when they don't have the exact same size, figure, measurements, etc?

When I was younger, I used to think there was a unique effect or something special about it from woman to woman, but as I get older I think maybe I am not completely correct???

Its all in the style in which you walk and how the heels fit. You have to be able to move in your heels smoothly and confidently to be sexy. Shoes have to be the rightsize, not to big.It has nothing to do what kind of heels you wear, Pumps,sandals,mules.

Hey, barbara I agree, it depends on the person wearing the heels and the perception of the fit and body language or confidence exhibited, as to the over all attraction of the appearance. However, the style and/or the construction of the heels alone may add or subtract to this appearance according to the beholder's personal taste, no matter how much the attraction of the wearer is dominating the scene. For example, I don't care much for open toed high block heeled boots, but the striking personality wearing them could redeem the total exhibition. Also for another example, the wearing of certain high stiletto heeled, black patent court shoes really excites an atmosphere in any venue they appear and are positive addendums to boost any heeler's qualified form.

I'm bit of a fashionista so I'm going to disagree with barbara and say a LOT of it is to do with style. For example it looks silly when a guy is dressed in a masculine style with feminine shoes.

I believe (and have observed) that you could have two identical women wearing the same shoe in the same size but one will be sexier than the other. I think there us an undefined seX factor: The way she moves, the clothes whatever it is, I just can't put my finger on it.

I find that girls who are not used to heels at all is a bit of a turn off but girls who can walk very well in heels are not as sexy as those who totter and wobble slightly because you know she's enjoying them.

Dr. Shoe makes a very good point. In the final analysis, the shoes, dress, jewelry, etc. are only part of a greater whole. Strip away the accessories and now yer getting down to the nitty-gritty, or as Dr. Shoe sez - "the seX factor". Here's where we find that no 2 people are exactly alike.

And while I will admit that there are some very good ones out there, not even highly polished actors and actresses can precisely duplicate another person. There's always some little mannerism, some little thing that is never quite the same. All of which ultimately translates into a "finished picture" or "product", if you please. THIS is precisely what makes each of us an individual. And while shoes and clothing are part of the picture - they are not the whole picture.

My dad often reminded me: "When you buy land you get sticks and stones; when you buy meat you get fat and bones." I have interpreted that to mean that we must accept the entire deal - whatever it is, for what it is. :winkiss:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

i'm going to take this one step further.. photography.. it freezes the image in time and takes out the movements in the equation. if you put two people with very very similar geometry side by side in expertly tailored outfits to look identical... and the shoes are from the same designer and are checked to be certain to be the same.. even in that setting, you can find subtle differences. rare are the times you can't. example. I have a set of friends who are twins. they once worked for the same airline.. so being twins and all, their uniforms were identical.. their shoes identical.. their features identical. one looked a bit stiff and more professional, the other a bit more playful in the same uniform and same pose. what makes the appeal is the woman who puts on the costume! now.. if in a case of twins, i can see the difference, imagine women who aren't related. sure, i've also seen twins who were so identical, i couldn't find a single difference in a picture when they dressed perfectly alike, but in video, you saw the difference immediately (driving others nuts who couldn't tell).. but seriously.. how do mom's tell their twins apart? they move differently.. even though they can mimick the other well. at the end of it all, how a woman chooses her accessories to fit the nature of her being is what makes the final product sexy or not. i've got friends i hope never attempt to go above 4 inch heels. it would be disastrous, though they want to.. they don't have it in th em.. others, i wish they'd get up to 6 inch because it's in their blood, yet they don't try! some friends look great in sandals.. others in pumps.. others in slings.. etc. nuff said

• Like 1

i'm going to take this one step further.. photography.. it freezes the image in time and takes out the movements in the equation.

if you put two people with very very similar geometry side by side in expertly tailored outfits to look identical... and the shoes are from the same designer and are checked to be certain to be the same..

even in that setting, you can find subtle differences. rare are the times you can't.

example. I have a set of friends who are twins. they once worked for the same airline.. so being twins and all, their uniforms were identical.. their shoes identical.. their features identical.

one looked a bit stiff and more professional, the other a bit more playful in the same uniform and same pose.

what makes the appeal is the woman who puts on the costume! now.. if in a case of twins, i can see the difference, imagine women who aren't related.

sure, i've also seen twins who were so identical, i couldn't find a single difference in a picture when they dressed perfectly alike, but in video, you saw the difference immediately (driving others nuts who couldn't tell).. but seriously.. how do mom's tell their twins apart? they move differently.. even though they can mimick the other well.

at the end of it all, how a woman chooses her accessories to fit the nature of her being is what makes the final product sexy or not.

i've got friends i hope never attempt to go above 4 inch heels. it would be disastrous, though they want to.. they don't have it in th em.. others, i wish they'd get up to 6 inch because it's in their blood, yet they don't try!

some friends look great in sandals.. others in pumps.. others in slings.. etc.

nuff said

:silly::clap::clap::winkiss:

Somehow, you've managed to hang the "blue ribbon" on what I was trying to state. Thanx Beaucoup.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels