Skirt and Jacket

Heel-Lover

Nice outfit, the heels go well with your skirt, but the photos are a bit overexposed. Choosing lower ISO setting, smaller apreture or shorter time could help. Editing the pics to lower the brightness could help as well.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Hi ShockQueen, thanks for the kind words. b.t.w. my heels are 6inch - I have worked my way up, starting approx 3 yrs ago with 4 inchers - and now 6 inch (no platform) have become the comfy and fun height for all day and walking etc!! :-) rgds Heel-Lover

Very nicely done. Your outfit worked quite well and the color coordination between your skirt and shoes matched to perfection with the navy blazer. Bravo! One question, were you wearing hosiery in your photos? I couldn't tell. If not, you might want to consider that as sheer hosiery, say suntan or nude would even out the skin tone of your legs and make them look great. FYI.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hi Jeff, thanks for the advice. My legs are a bit bruised and battered and dried out at present - they have been neglected for a month while I have been away biking and training. Normally I don't wear stockings in summer because I usually look after my legs a lot - and it means I can wear an ankle bracelet if I feel like it. I only have 7-10 denier stockings? I assume you mean something a little heavier? - or will these sheer ones still do the job? Heel-Lover

I only have 7-10 denier stockings? I assume you mean something a little heavier? - or will these sheer ones still do the job?

Admittedly, I'm not up on my dernier ratings, but what you mentioned should work perfectly well. And sure, an ankle chain would make a nice touch.

Denier - A unit of fineness for rayon, nylon, and silk fibers, based on a standard mass per length of 1 gram per 9,000 meters of yarn.

A stocking of 7 - 10 denier is about as thin as they come. If you look at them wrong, they will run.

HL -

I think the outfit looks great. It’s well coordinated and on 6” heels... my goodness. The surprising part is that a bald guy with a beard(?) is wearing it. From your other posts I know that you are very comfortable with this presentation and my hat’s off to you.

A couple of years ago JeffB was wearing a beard and I suggested that the contrast between a guy’s beard and the gal’s heels he was wearing was too strong. Contrast is one of the main things that attracts attention. (ex. Black knee boots over white jeans is much more eye catching than over blue or black jeans.)

Again, I think the outfit is great.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

How does this style look?

Any comments or advice?

thanks

Heel-Lover

I like the look and love the shoes. They match the entire ensemble very well. However, the entire look looks washed out for some reason. Perhaps it's the lighting of the picture. But, while I can't put my finger on it, it looks like something is missing. A little more color, perhaps? Other than that slight criticism, I really do like the look.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Very stylish, classy and good fitting look ;-) As others have already said, the pictures are over-exposed so there's very little contrast between the colour of your shoes, skirt and legs. May you can do another picture so we get a better idea of colour? At the moment, given the picture quality, may I suggest matt nude tights or hold-ups?

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

A couple of years ago JeffB was wearing a beard and I suggested that the contrast between a guy’s beard and the gal’s heels he was wearing was too strong. Contrast is one of the main things that attracts attention.

Good heavens! You still remember that? Amazing! HA! Well, these days, I always make sure I'm clean shaven before going on an outing as I think I look better that way than with facial hair. Whether or not heel-lover wants to go my route, well, that's up to him, but I think that would streamline his look.

If the pics were a bit clearer it would help us to judge your outfit. I go along with JeffB that using a Suntan color of hose would contrast your outfit completely and wihout the beard you would have the perfect look. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi all, I have tried to fix the images but can't improve them. sorry about that. My camera man is technologically challenged and I never thought of it at the time, I'll have to direct, produce and star in the next mini-shoot. Ha! see ya and thanks for the comments. Heel-Lover

Hopefully these pics are a little better. Cheers Heel-Lover

post-642-133522879409_thumb.jpg

post-642-133522879416_thumb.jpg

post-642-133522879419_thumb.jpg

Heel-Lover: Bravo, my friend! Bravo! Your latest pictures look sensational! You certainly exhibit a tremendous sense of style in your pictures. I've seen women in my downtown area at high noon who don't dress as well as you do! Keep up the great work!

Wile E Coyot, that look of yours is great too. Very similar to what I do. You have great legs which always helps with a skirt! I think the Jacket needs to have slightly longer sleeves for you, the shirt is correct but the jacket sleeves need to be 50mm longer? I love the heels, sexy toe shape, very pointy with a toe cap as well, and layering etc on the shoe. And I think I see a buckle or some detail on the heel as well? Very nice "fine styled" shoe - and with a good heel height too! I really like those shoes of yours! I wish I had a pair like that but I struggle for comfort with pointier toes, nonetheless I keep buying more that I can't wear a lot! But I do love the style. I hope you have heaps of fun in them! Heel-Lover

Hey Guy, I don't mean to be critical, but, #1 are you married? and what does she think of it? #2 Do you have kids and what do they think of it? because around the part of the U.S. that I'm from my wife would immediately file for divorce as my wife and kids would think that I turned gay and that I was unfaithful. Not to Knock the outfits, but, I myself personaly wouldn't wear them as I would rather see my Female signifigcant other in them. Sorry if I offended you, but, until fashion of that type becomes atleast passe and maybe more mainstrem here in the us, alot of people here would be very offended by it to say the least! As much as we'd like for our society to be based on openmindedness and tolerance it is not!!! There is still alot of animosity tward those of us whom are different!!! Best of luck and I love the outfits, Regards, Nick!!!

Hi Nick 65, no I'm not married but neither am I gay. Approx half the younger women are intrigued by my image - older women can be a little disapproving I think but all in all it is a great conversation starter. It is something specifically in common with most women - and breaks the ice really well. The number of women I have met and the number of women who have introduced themselves to me in this 50/50 mode of mine is surprising. but each to their own as well. Cheers Heel-Lover

Looking at those pictures, you put together a sharp professional look and pull it off well. Do you wear the skirt suit look for work, or just out and about? I concur with your experiences meeting women; although I'm usually in a denim mini and boots. I have more success when wearing skirt and boots than ever in just jeans and t-shirt.

A lot of the ladies blouses and jackets have shorter sleeves than a man may need and a 3/4 sleeve is even shorter and can show a hairy arm and not look good. I try to find a sleeve that covers my arms well and only shows my hands. It looks much better that way. Having a shorter arm also helps here. I tend to shy away from a blouse or suit with 3/4 sleeves no matter how good it may look in style or color. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi skirtandheel, Yes I wear that style out and about all the time. Roughly half the time I would wear heels, usually always with a skirt ensemble. Not only do I think a skirt looks better with heels but it truely is more practical to wear with higher heels. regards Heel-Lover

Hi skirtandheel,

Yes I wear that style out and about all the time. Roughly half the time I would wear heels, usually always with a skirt ensemble. Not only do I think a skirt looks better with heels but it truely is more practical to wear with higher heels.

BRAVO!! I couldn't have said that any better myself! And I agree wholeheartedly with that sentiment, especially since I've begun wearing skirts more and more with my heels of late, and I've been absolutely LOVING the experience!