Driving with stilettoes

misterd73

Good to read that. I like your heels, although I'd start with something lower and get used to the height, especially if I were going to walk in heels a lot.

Thank you very much Elegant!

I'm experimenting "new things", as you can see here : http://misterdshighheelsexperiences.blogspot.com/2009/01/early-crossdressing.html

"Never below 4" and always spiky"

I drive in heels. A lot. For a long time it was the only "out" place I'd wear heels. No accidents. Drive to a secluded spot, get out, walk around, and have fun! That's what I do.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

I tried it with one of my 4" pointy pumps. IMO it helps with my lead weighted right foot (or as my girlfriend says, I did this as an experiment with her). It also helped me with my foot's pivoting. BUT keep in mind I own an automatic... I wouldn't even dare try it on a manual car cause you would some serious troubles fully pushing the clutch in all the way.

breaking social norms is a hobby of mine

I've done it! Read this for more details: http://misterdshighheelsexperiences.blogspot.com/

:jap:;-):w00t2::grin::lmao:

I have to say congratulations this is what i say the best moments of a heeler life, really you will never forget the excitement that even i could felt again by reading your blog, thanks for sharing.

I worked many many years ago in the construction industry doing some kind of deco material supply, and what i can tell you now is to try to look for a pair of high heel work boots ment for women in the fashion stores the ones that are mocking the actual work boots, there are some even with a 4inch high heel, maybe you can get a 2.5 or 3 inch high boot and wear it everyday, it doesnt look weird in a size 11 or 12 and if somebody says something as usual you can tell em that your doctor prescribe them to you for backspine posture reasons. they will inmediatelly shutup their mouth and will understand in a positive way, meanwhile you can enjoy your high heels even infront of the co-workers, if you have a jean that could cover it up the better.

I remember i did the same one day, getting out from my car for the first time in my life in heels and just got the guts to make 4 steps and come back quick even if i was alone and my pants were covering all the shoe, lol, is funny but true thats the begining, now to go out from the car in femme is my challenge, i cannot dare still but will do shortly.

V. Morpho

I tried it with one of my 4" pointy pumps.

BUT keep in mind I own an automatic... I wouldn't even dare try it on a manual car cause you would some serious troubles fully pushing the clutch in all the way.

Not so, not so - I recently sold one of my two manual cars (the 5 speed). I still have the 6 speed and have had no problems with either car in heels up to 5". Between the two was over 200,000 miles (not in heels of course but thousands for sure).

It's all about the heel!

I have been driving in my high heels since I got my first license at age 12. All different heel heights and styles. Pumps, boots, slings, and sandals, etc. I've never had a problem. ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Again, thank you all for your help, advise and encouragements. They have been of the utmost importance to help me win over my socially imposed archetypes.

I have to say congratulations this is what i say the best moments of a heeler life, really you will never forget the excitement that even i could felt again by reading your blog, thanks for sharing.

Yes, I think you are right. These moments are very exciting indeed, and I feel that I've just took a train to an unknown destination...

My pleasure for sharing. I will keep posting here the latest developments as welln as in the blog (which I have created only because of the easiness of integrating images...).

I worked many many years ago in the construction industry doing some kind of deco material supply, and what i can tell you now is to try to look for a pair of high heel work boots ment for women in the fashion stores the ones that are mocking the actual work boots, there are some even with a 4inch high heel, maybe you can get a 2.5 or 3 inch high boot and wear it everyday, it doesnt look weird in a size 11 or 12 and if somebody says something as usual you can tell em that your doctor prescribe them to you for backspine posture reasons. they will inmediatelly shutup their mouth and will understand in a positive way, meanwhile you can enjoy your high heels even infront of the co-workers, if you have a jean that could cover it up the better.

Yes, great idea! Where can I get those? I've tried a google search for high heel work boots, so far without any interesting results.

Does anybody have any good adresses on high heel work boots?

Of course, I won't wear anything shorter than 4"... it is a principle I don't wish to go away from...

I remember i did the same one day, getting out from my car for the first time in my life in heels and just got the guts to make 4 steps and come back quick even if i was alone and my pants were covering all the shoe, lol, is funny but true thats the begining, now to go out from the car in femme is my challenge, i cannot dare still but will do shortly.

I understand wht you've felt. I felt exactly like that. Please post as soon as you achieve the "full femme" goal, even if on a deserted place. If you can have some pics, that would be excellent!;-)

As for myself, I'm affraid that the heels will be in the truck more often... :w00t2:

I have been driving in my high heels since I got my first license at age 12. All different heel heights and styles. Pumps, boots, slings, and sandals, etc. I've never had a problem. :w00t2:

That's the way to go!!!;-)

I am driving a car in high heel shoes already for a few years and I had no problems. Mainly I drive in my 4" pumps but sometimes also in sandals. I tried in mules, but they are slipping down and perhaps it to be dangerous, so I am not trying any more

Grreeeat site! You've been heeling for a few years now! I've added your site to my favorites!