3d modeling and animation

Great stuff. I like the little green "person" best. Right out of an inter-galactic space ship....(No high heels?) :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Very nice. But, like Bubba, I think they could do with some high heels. I reckon the green man could do with some Francis-style red pumps, and how about some nice black patent knee boots for the bear? Hmmm... but what kind of shoes go best for a disembodied head?

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 1 month later...

I reckon the green man could do with some Francis-style red pumps, and how about some nice black patent knee boots for the bear?

Oh yes, I fully agree! :D

Hmmm... but what kind of shoes go best for a disembodied head?

Blood red ones, naturally! :wink:

Blood red ones, naturally! :wink:

Memo to self: "never underestimate Francis"! He really *does* have an answer to everything!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Wow - that looks awesome! I'm impressed. Is there a lot of work involved in this? I have no idea, having absolutely no design talent whatsoever!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...