what heels did you wear to work?

jamie1608

As I said, I'm not the guy for wearing heels myself, by now, but I'm admiring women doing this. That's very nice to see for me, honestly!

And it is really amazing to read from experiences, like here in the last postings! Many thanks therefor!

But I always take heels with me and have often just put them on in the motel room in the evening and a few times have gone to the motel restaurant for dinner just so I could wear my heels 'out' then but it is sort of a little scary being in a restaurant at a table by yourself (but the heels help add confidence).

Christine.

This sounds a little sad to me. Wasn't there anybody that recognized, what attractive shoes you have on your feet? I mean no contact or talk about. Only such little views, that bring you in a positive mute? It was it worth, for sure!

It is autumn here but not cold. Days are 25C. Trying to decide if to wear jeans, which sort of seems more correct for just training, or a skirt and then I can work out which heels to wear.

It is Saturday tomorrow and I am going over to the Galleria in Morley to see what new heels are around. If I buy somehing then that might help me make up my mind about jeans or skirt.

But anyway ... excited about getting to wear heels into the city again even if it is only for two days.

Christine.

By this opportunity it's a nice situation. Enjoy it, that's my wish for you!

Whats your decision for choosing Jeans? Why not any heels?

Or what would be your option with it?

Its nice to get your feet into the sunshine.

Oh yes, this is absolutely my position. Here we had allready some days, when happening this. But now it has cooled down again :D

Most anything with a four-inch heel except "stripper" platforms or something with a lot of ornamentation. I am in a warm climate so I can enjoy a nice sandal year-round as well.

That is a real nice situation for your, really, but a nice view on the other side, or sure!

patent black 5 inch pointed stiletto courts teamed up with a smart short black dress, always looks smart and adds that pinch of spice .

From word to word a thrilling description of one of my biggest favorites! From that on you start with a pinch of spice?

Only the shoes are chilli!

O.K. thats all only my opinion, but by reading all this, it was important for me to thank for it and tell you all, that this is admirable!

:smile:

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from having to find parking in the city and then having the crappy traffic jams getting out of the city the two days of training last week were great and getting to wear heels in the city again was seriously awesome. With working on site since the start of the year I had sort of forgotten the excitement of wearing heels to work even if it was just training. Even just having them on sitting down during the training sessions was special. I ended up wearing jeans both days with these new PeepToe heels I had bought the Saturday before at Galleria. Even though they are PeepToe brand they are not peep toe style heels. They are semi-plat sandals with cross over blue toe straps and a white cross over ankle strap. They were $275 but so worth it. I loved them as soon as I tried them on and then once I had bought them that sort of made my mind up to wear jeans with them because to me they are more jeans sort of heels. There were 14 guys and 12 girls at the training and only 5 of us were wearing do-me heels. Christine.

I'm happy with you!

But as I'm from germany, and only be on my way to english, tell what are do-me heels for women?

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

I'm happy with you!

But as I'm from germany, and only be on my way to english, tell what are do-me heels for women?

It's an expression to suggest the heels are so sexy that when looked at by another person then the person viewing would want to have sex with the shoe wearer. Therefore wearing them suggests the viewer should "do me"

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Would that be these? :

http://www.peeptoeshoes.com.au/shop/product/605/miss-champagne

With jeans and a pretty top that must be a really fun and sexy look and I expect you looked and felt fabulous. You must've got some positive comments about them, yes?

I love that blue colour - I have these sandals (cyan sandals.jpg) and they go so well with stonewash denim jeans (boot-cut, cropped or even a mini-skirt) and a matching blue top, and frosty pink nail-polish for a finishing touch. My jet-black or crisp-white bootcut jeans are great to wear with them too.

How did you do your nails with your new sandals? And what style of jeans and top did you wear? Glad you had a great time.

I think it's a rather sad and reducing expression. In some ways akin to blaming a raped woman for the clothes she was wearing.

I tend to agree, I don't think it's necessarily the shoes but the "do-me" attitude that can make them be seen in that way. Personally I prefer "playful sexy" rather than "dirty sexy" but each to their own so long as no harm comes to anyone from it.

post-29841-133522941601_thumb.jpg

If you like it, wear it.

Howdy, Well, actually, on Easter I wore a pair of heels to work. I work for a machine shop that has a couple of semi-automatic machines. Due to machine problems our production fell for the month and our ony hope of making our quota for the month was to have a couple of us go down to the shop and refill the semi-automatic machines over the course of Easter weekend. I offered to head down early Easter morning. Being pretty sure that nobody would be at our shop or at any of the adjoining companies I put my heels on for the drive to the shop, stepped out of my Jeep with them on and went into our building. All told I was at the shop for on the order of 30 minutes or so in a pair of 4-inch black velour pumps with a peep toe and an interesting colored jewell pattern on the top (image below). Take it easy, Larry

post-831-133522941623_thumb.jpg

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Would that be these? :

http://www.peeptoeshoes.com.au/shop/product/605/miss-champagne

With jeans and a pretty top that must be a really fun and sexy look and I expect you looked and felt fabulous..

Yes that is them. Expensive but so nice. As soon as I tried them on it was love. The black sole part is all cushioned and must be about 3mm or 4mm thick. They come with a satin material bag to put them in. I am away on site this week but I have them with me and am thinking of wearing them to the motel restaurant tonight (it it 5:35 p.m. and just sitting here alone in the motel room now after driving back into town from the site--still with boots on). They are just about perfect with jeans (Colorado light blue jeans).

I seriously love the colour of the heels in your picture. I am into blue. I have a blue Toyota RAV 4. But I am not really that into full platforms and also I prefer shoes where the heel does not go down at such a sharp angle. I try to find heels that have a less sharp angle heel at the start.

Also I am sorry for saying 'do-me' heels because some people did not like it but that is what we all call them in my group of friends. I will be more careful.

Sorry, Christine.

I think it's a rather sad and reducing expression. In some ways akin to blaming a raped woman for the clothes she was wearing.

It is, but I laughed when a woman referred to my boots as "CFM boots" and then whispered in my ear what CFM stood for.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

The Guess pump in the attachment. I have it in about ten colors and really love them.

E

http://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/carrie-4-med-pink-pat.html

You sound the same as me...I have a pair of mules from Hollywood Heels in about 7 or 8 colours - but you beat me with 10..Pretty pumps too..!:smile:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I seriously love the colour of the heels in your picture. I am into blue.

Thanks, they had them in brown too (brown sandals.jpg) which is usually a good colour for me, but I surprised myself going for the more vibrant cyan ones and I'm glad I did. These are my other blue sandals (faith tara.jpg) and I love that darker shade of blue too. My favourite outfit with these is a matching blue top, my white jeans (or a white knee-length pencil skirt) and classic red nails.

Also I am sorry for saying 'do-me' heels because some people did not like it but that is what we all call them in my group of friends. I will be more careful. Sorry, Christine.

No need to be sorry, that's what they're called sometimes and I guess it means different things to different people. It's good that the point came up to talk about.

post-29841-133522941719_thumb.jpg

If you like it, wear it.

Howdy,

Well, actually, on Easter I wore a pair of heels to work. I work for a machine shop that has a couple of semi-automatic machines. Due to machine problems our production fell for the month and our ony hope of making our quota for the month was to have a couple of us go down to the shop and refill the semi-automatic machines over the course of Easter weekend. I offered to head down early Easter morning. Being pretty sure that nobody would be at our shop or at any of the adjoining companies I put my heels on for the drive to the shop, stepped out of my Jeep with them on and went into our building. All told I was at the shop for on the order of 30 minutes or so in a pair of 4-inch black velour pumps with a peep toe and an interesting colored jewell pattern on the top (image below).

Take it easy,

Larry

Wow - - walking around a machine shop in pumps. Bet that doesn't meet the OSHA reg's.

I work in a machine shop, but there is no way I would wear anything that nice into the hell hole I work in. The chips and slim/grease/dirt/grundge in this shop would ruin anything, and especially anything nice.

Ladys Ladys, same shoes in 8 or 10 different colors..... where should this lead to??? You seem to have a own room for shoes in the size as other people have a living room...:smile:..but yes, its a very nice part from you!

And Larry, congratulations to your brave of doing this. It wouldn't be for me, same es wearing heels, but you did it and felt great!

Oh boy with my question i opend something...now i understand and can agree with this comments in some ways!

I tend to agree, I don't think it's necessarily the shoes but the "do-me" attitude that can make them be seen in that way. Personally I prefer "playful sexy" rather than "dirty sexy" but each to their own so long as no harm comes to anyone from it.

No need to be sorry, that's what they're called sometimes and I guess it means different things to different people. It's good that the point came up to talk about.

For me it's a difference between a man saying this to a women wearing such heels and a lady saying abou her own heels. So from my opinion it's o.k. and gives the look and feel a good expression!

It somehow sounds sad for me if you sit in the room so alone! :wave:

And christine, with the color I'm absolutely with you, but if i take the link of SleekHeels i would prefer those classic pumps or if prefered this peeptoes...:D

For certain the others look great at you! As you had described, you like to wear your shoes often barefootedly, therefore the cushioned part will be soft to your feet, for certain!

And christine, with the color I'm absolutely with you, but if i take the link of SleekHeels i would prefer those classic pumps or if prefered this peeptoes...:smile:

For certain the others look great at you! As you had described, you like to wear your shoes often barefootedly, therefore the cushioned part will be soft to your feet, for certain!

I am not so much into closed in heels like pumps. They often squeeze my toes more than sandals seem to, but it might just be the types of classics I have tried. Also they generally never seem to have much padding mainly for the bottom of the foot. Also I like to show as much bare foot as I can. None of my heels are boots (but I might try a pair of ankle boots this winter maybe). But I do have a hot pair of black Sachi sort of classic peeps for when they are needed and a pair of white Bianco classics.

I have not tried attaching a picture before but will try this. These are my Sachi peeps ... if it works.

post-30706-133522942074_thumb.jpg

post-30706-13352294209_thumb.jpg

Okay ... I hope that is righ.

Christine.

I have not tried attaching a picture before but will try this. These are my Sachi peeps ... if it works.

Christine.

Absolutely, for me, they really look great! The relatively wide cut to the toes, shoe much as possible.

In addition i like your intention of showing as much bare foot as you can!

That's really the first time i can read this from a woman, and i like it!

Is the probably less padding and the toe squeezing the only point, of not wearing those closer shoes?

If there is a chance to see your white Bianco classics this would be great.

Wow - - walking around a machine shop in pumps. Bet that doesn't meet the OSHA reg's.

I work in a machine shop, but there is no way I would wear anything that nice into the hell hole I work in. The chips and slim/grease/dirt/grundge in this shop would ruin anything, and especially anything nice.

Howdy Heelster,

We are actually a grind house and our parts are very small. The only safety rule that I "broke" was that they were open toe as we do not require steel toe shoes. Also, being part owner (very small part) affords some luxury durinng non-working hours. Our shop is also very clean and the floor has real decent traction. The part I loved about it is that it is a wide open space for walking around in heels.

The president and 80 percent owner of the company wears the most awesome shoes to work and in the shop all the time. She knows that I wear heels and has challenged me to wear them in on a couple of occasions. Perhaps sometime I will do it openly.

Later,

Larry

I am not so much into closed in heels like pumps. They often squeeze my toes more than sandals seem to, but it might just be the types of classics I have tried. Also they generally never seem to have much padding mainly for the bottom of the foot. Also I like to show as much bare foot as I can. None of my heels are boots (but I might try a pair of ankle boots this winter maybe). But I do have a hot pair of black Sachi sort of classic peeps for when they are needed and a pair of white Bianco classics.

[ATTACH]12699[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12700[/ATTACH]

Christine.

Christine, those are stunning, and they look great on your feet. Nice to see they are not platforms, as that seems to be all I see lately! Thanks for sharing the photos. I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say we will gladly view any you choose to post! Would love to see some of your strappy sandals!

I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say we will gladly view any you choose to post! Would love to see some of your strappy sandals!

I recently wore these with jeans (not the jeans in the pictures) to two days training in the city (in Central Park tower for those that know Perth). I call these semi-plats and this is about as much platform as I like. These shoes are Peep Toe brand. I bought them special just to wear to the training.

They have great padding at the bottom and were an awesome fit and I was able to wear them all day with no problems although I did get to park under the building and only went out for a bit of a walk around at lunch time on both days (so I was sitting down at training most of the time apart from getting up to get coffee lots and trips to the loo).

At the moment I am loving these shoes.

I got Alise to take a picture with my jeans down how I wore them at training and also rolled up so you can see the whole shoe.

Must get back to work now ... working from home today. Drive back down to the site tomorrow and back into safety boots.

Christine

post-30706-133522942468_thumb.jpg

post-30706-133522942469_thumb.jpg

post-30706-133522942471_thumb.jpg

Christine, those are stunning, and they look great on your feet. Nice to see they are not platforms, as that seems to be all I see lately! Thanks for sharing the photos. I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say we will gladly view any you choose to post! Would love to see some of your strappy sandals!

Yes that's absolutely the truth!

Exactly these were my thoughts, they look absolutely great and it's very nice to see more of you and your shoes you like to show us, Christine!

For me these open Sandals are a great combination with that long Jeans. There's then everything is covered and closed up, but your shoes and feet can be shown to attract their attributable attention!

I recently wore these with jeans (not the jeans in the pictures) to two days training in the city (in Central Park tower for those that know Perth). I call these semi-plats and this is about as much platform as I like. These shoes are Peep Toe brand. I bought them special just to wear to the training.

They have great padding at the bottom and were an awesome fit and I was able to wear them all day with no problems although I did get to park under the building and only went out for a bit of a walk around at lunch time on both days (so I was sitting down at training most of the time apart from getting up to get coffee lots and trips to the loo).

At the moment I am loving these shoes.

I got Alise to take a picture with my jeans down how I wore them at training and also rolled up so you can see the whole shoe.

Must get back to work now ... working from home today. Drive back down to the site tomorrow and back into safety boots.

Christine

Wow, those are colorful! They look good with the narrow jeans! Thanks again for sharing with us!

I wore Louboutin panama straw pumps today.....however the weather here turned out to be fairly grim. Not summery at all in fact. I had to change!

SO. I had to use a search engine, to see what's your shoe, because I'm not really up to date about the names.

But what I found there, is a really great shoe, with a friendly but elegant appearance. What a nice choice!

And, summertime will come up, I'm sure about that!

summertime will come up, I'm sure about that!

I certainly hope so, I just love summer here but time is running out.

"Two fine days and a thunder storm" is how I've heard the Scottish summer described.

Anyway, hopefully I will get to wear this years investments at some point.

Rather here than later in the year in some ghastly hot place everythings broken and no one speaks English.

I certainly hope so, I just love summer here but time is running out.

"Two fine days and a thunder storm" is how I've heard the Scottish summer described.

I've heared so from the island...:)

Anyway, hopefully I will get to wear this years investments at some point.

Rather here than later in the year in some ghastly hot place everythings broken and no one speaks English.

I hope for you - and for others, that have a peek to you then - but didn't understand the other side, with hot place. What's bad about it?

I'm sure that Amanda in those Louboutin pumps would cause a raise of temperature wherever she went...

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche.

The sandal in the link below. I am using crutches today and the walk from my car to our office was sheer pleasure in this shoe. The thing that I love best is that it shows all of my toes and it feels very sexy.

E

http://www.zappos.com/product/7785735/color/3

Nice shoe! I'm a little envious.

:-)

Larry

That's for sure a nice shoe! A elegant and open showing with a little highlight on the back (the zipper). So I understand, why it feels sexy :)!