what heels did you wear to work?

jamie1608

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wore my 3 1/2" heel ankle boots from Payless - "Twist Bootine" is the name of it, and they are grey in colour. Goes great with jeans, and they feel awesome!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Unfortunatly...there isn't any good heels that you can wear to a construction job. lol. Kinda should think about a change of work. lol. If I were to start....a new job...and wearing heels at said job I would go with the new Payless 4 inch boots I got...they are quasi-unisex looking...kinda....I would start there and then venture into other types. Acadianheels

I have three pairs that I wear most days 1 is a brown loafer with a 3" stacked heel a pair of black oxford with a 3.5" heel and a pair of boots with a 4" stacked heels so far no one at work has ever said one negitive thing. Today I am wearing the oxfords.

I think the thicker and/or stacked heels offer the least amount of resistance, although I still like my 3 1/2" spike ankle boots, because the stiletto is just a touch chunkier than most, it poses little opposition......although at this point, I think people are just waiting to see what new thing I throw at them next. ;-)

Today it was my new Cloudwalkers ankle boots under my wide-leg jeans - covers just about all of my 3" blade heel and just enough of the toes stick out to look fab!

I find it funny, yet sad in a sort of way that it's taken as long as it has in order to get back to wearing heels in the office again. I think it's come down to what others have done successfully many times before - coordinating your heels with the rest of your outfit, and not going overboard or extreme in what styles you wear. I've gotten nothing but compliments from coworkers and management alike saying that I've been taking better care of myself, and they like what how I've been dressing lately. Moderation does wonders when it comes to guys putting together a successful heeled look for everyday wear - and tons of self-confidence. Once you get the confidence factor up, everything else is easy by comparison. My new 3" blade heel ankle boots are now part of my dailywear collection! Yay - another addition! Woo-hooooo!