My Name is Julie and.......

To Yam

I thought I had better clarify what I said about your quote.

I wasnt trying to get you to change it. I too like it the way it is but I also like what I said.

There is no ownership attached to ideas or quotes, you know that I am sure, any one can use them.

To Julie again.

I loved the blue touch. :wink:

Jeff

To Yam

I thought I had better clarify what I said about your quote.

I wasnt trying to get you to change it. I too like it the way it is but I also like what I said.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Now, it's YY's quot. And he can do anything with he wants to. Let's give credit where credit is due. :rofl:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...

me addicte ? :D no no no no no just because i know all of the shoe stores in melbourne geelong ballarat to name a few and now learning adelaide iam not addicted with a collection of 50 plus pairs or more i hope she loves me loves my hh shoes collection me addicted? no of course not...... ok ok i confess i do please forgive me (on my knees begging) i wont buy another pair honest :wink: ................... those pair of ankle strap wedgies look mmmmmmmmmmmm yum got to have excuse me were did you get those shoes ? please? john wethh

That sounds reasonable, not addicted. Of course, this is just my point of view, coming from someone who has to avoid the M6 because of the large Brantano just off junction 6 :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"