Hi from Southwest Ohio USA

I am new to the high heel community. I am 55 year old male who would like very much to chat with anyone out there. Not neccessarily on high heels, any subject / topic. Just to let you know, I wear clogs and boots with 3", 4" and 5" heels. Been into heels since I was 15 years old. Became a active member of this community on December 2008. Looking forward to hearing from anyone. Thanks.

You're doing well with the 5" - I still struggle with anything over 4", my knees keep wanting to bend me into a duck walk, most ungraceful. Under 4", I could walk in them all day, and look good doing it. What I enjoy about this community the most is - it's okay to like heels. They feel neat. They look beautiful. Most of the guys here seem to be normal hetero males who have discovered that footwear doesn't have to be boring. Now, if we could just get the rest of the world to see this. Welcome to the discussion.

Sorry for being late in replying. The workplace is going through some changes, and most of fellow associates are being laid off. I work at a factory that produces gearboxes and vane pumps for Honda worldwide. It all started two days ago and they are releasing top managements down to us workers. Thank you for your reply. I was hoping for a respnse. Hope to hear from you and the rest of the members soon.

good evening i am from the Cincinnati area: welcome to the board.

i wear many different types of heels

bob

Hi bob, nice to have you join us. Why not tell us something about yourself and your heels? It's good to have you here. ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

hi and welcome to hhplace.

Thank you for your welcome. I feel like that I am the only one around wearing high heels as a guy. It's nice to know there are others in the world that has been wearing heels.

You're doing well with the 5" - I still struggle with anything over 4", my knees keep wanting to bend me into a duck walk, most ungraceful. Under 4", I could walk in them all day, and look good doing it.

What I enjoy about this community the most is - it's okay to like heels. They feel neat. They look beautiful. Most of the guys here seem to be normal hetero males who have discovered that footwear doesn't have to be boring.

Now, if we could just get the rest of the world to see this. Welcome to the discussion.

I don't wear the five inch heels much, just once in a while. I wear all the time the three inch heels, and when in the mood I wear the four inch heels.

I have forgotten to mention in the intro that I am staight male, I act, look as a male, just happens that I wear high heels. Not to many people out in the public domain seems to care what I wear as long it is in good taste. I find that when you act like nothing is wrong and you show no nervousness other people will react the same to you. How long have you been wearing heels?

Welcome to the HH Place Forum. There are quite a few Ohioans here on the Board, one being Johnieheels that can't be too far from you. I'm sure that you will find people to chat with here,

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Thank you for your response to my intro. Johnieheels, I am still searching as to where he is from. I am still new to this web site and still exploring. I hate to admit to it, but I am not up to speed with computers.

Again, thanks for your warm welcome.

Welcome neighbor.;-)

Thank you for your warm welcome to the community. I have been searching this site in trying to find a hint as to your location in Ohio. I guess you may have to tell me. We have 88 counties, which one are you in? Send me a private message.

Hello from a fellow S.W. Ohioan! I've only been wearing heels for a year or so and only around the house.

The resonse to my intro has been over whelming, and I wanted to say thanks to each. Thank you for welcoming me to this site. I would like to meet one or all Ohioians someday. Never been to a heel meet, though I read upon the heel meets in England and Europe. Do they have any heel meets in southwest Ohio that you are aware of?

Since you mentioned that you wear your heels indoors, have you ventured outside of the house? What is the highest heel you feel comfortable wearing, if you decide to wear them outside?

I wouldn't think that a heel meet has to be outside, why not indoors?

good evening i am from the Cincinnati area: welcome to the board.

i wear many different types of heels

bob

Thank you. Thank you for your response to my intro. Hope we can meet in Cincinnati. What part of Cincinnati are you from? North, South, West or East?

Busmanbob:-)

Welcme to the HH place Forum. Does your user name suggest that you drive a bus for a living? Tell us more of your heel wearing adventures.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Good evening Dawn

Yes , I am a bus driver by trade. I have been driving bus for 12 yrs.

My latest adventure... I also work for a local senior citizen center. I attend all

the dances, and take pictures. they are made into a slide presentation, and placed

on a digital picture frame or tv which sits in the lobby.

for new years dance I wore a black suite with a metallic gold shirt and black bow tie.

with the suite I wore a pair of black mens oxford with a 4 inch heel (from orientvisual)

the women just loved it. I have never danced so much in my life.

I was looking forward to our sweetheart dance on Valentines day but looks like

it may be cancelled.. (2 weeks ago had water pipe on the third floor broke. flooded

the entire building form 3rd floor to basement.) should know soon what will happen.

they would be dissapointed if I didn't wear them again.

thanks for writing

busmanbob

MEME9:-) Welcome to the Forum from the state of Pa. BusmanBob:-) Sounds like a great outfit and glad that you had a good time. Thanks for the heads-up on your job. I wasn't aware that men's shoes were available with a 4" heel. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

hello and welcome here , it cool you wear heels all the time and maybe sometime more outside wearing.

I haven't been wearing them much this January due to the ice and snow.

But look out summertime. I have been wearing spike heel boots inside this winter, never have ventured out in public with spike heels. Hopefully I can try wearing the 3" spike heel boots that are thigh highs some day soon. Public wearing boots are the square heels that come in 3", 4", 5" heels, that are knee highs. And yes I have worn the boots fully exposed.

The ladies love the look. Tell me sometime about you heels.

I am from Hamilton

Bob

Metro buses I am quessing, right? Are you on any particular route? Was asking, I would like to say hello in person. I don't know my way around Cincy. Have not been out much due to my kind of work. But with this recession, I may have more time to get out. But I will wait for spring or summer.

69724208:-) You won't have to wait much longer for Spring as tomorrow is Ground Hog Day and Winter will be over in just 6 more weeks. We are half way through the Winter season at this point in time. Then the weather should have moderated enough for you to break out the heels for streetheeling some. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

good evening

I drive a bus for the mentally handicapped. I work for a private co. in Hamilton.....

yes it would be nice to meet in person sometime

bob

As soon as you get 8+ posts, then we can use the private message and exchange info on when and where we can meet. So far, you are the closest member.

69724208:-)

You won't have to wait much longer for Spring as tomorrow is Ground Hog Day and Winter will be over in just 6 more weeks. We are half way through the Winter season at this point in time. Then the weather should have moderated enough for you to break out the heels for streetheeling some.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Yes, you are right. I just looked at the calendar this morning and realized that Spring is around the corner. Winter is nice for some folks, but as I got older I tend to dislike the cold bone chilling weather, the ice storms, and snow storms. At my expense, people get a good laugh when I fall on my rump, with or without heels, so I decided two years ago that I had to wear flat heel boots for winter. Spring, Summer, Fall I am wearing some kind of high heel.;-)

I'm in Ohio and I like clogs, too. Bastads for daily wear, Kohl's with 4.5" heels for special occasions.

What part of Ohio do you live in? Such as town, county?:w00t2:

I'm not from Ohio, I'm in the state of Georgia. Hello and Welcome!!

Hello, and thank you for the welcome. Unfortunately I came to your state of Georgia only once, at the airport. That was back in 1977. Haven't been back since. I don't get out much as I use to. Over worked and little time off. If time permits, tell me about your heels.:grin:

Welcome,from the bluegrass state!

I'm new here too, i like to wear my work boots with a 4" heel

Welcome, and thank you for your welcome. I have been to Kentucky more than once, usually passing through to get to point B. The relatives stopped to see the Creation Museum, but it was crowded. Didn't wear any high heels that day. 4" heels I manage well. They are either clogs or boots. :jap:

Welcome, fellow Buckeye. Glad you found our community.

Thank you for the welcome. Glad to be among other men with the same interest, the wearing of high heels. What part of Ohio are you from?

:lmao:

• 5 months later...