Just for fun....you top 5 favorite pairs of Shoes

Acadianheels

Hey all, Was thinking it would be cool to see everyone’s top 5 favorite pairs of heels. :thumbsup: Here are the stipulations...I know I know....what? Rules? Ok, by heels lets limit it to 2.5 inch and higher only. Can be any style, make, manufacturer, look, color etc etc... You top five faves....Indicate the order and tells why...why are these pair’s your favorites...what draws you to them. Ok, I will start it off. These are my favorite five pair. The first are a pair of Seven Heaven Red Patent heels with two ankle straps. They are a very cool pair made in Canada. The heels are almost needle like coming down to a 3/16 of inch at the tip. They are my favorite pair cause they fit very well and look great. The second is a pair that I just bought myself recently as a xmas gift. They are made by Sexy Shoes owned by the Leslie Shoe corporation. They are a black patent heel with a metal spike. I have always loved the look of these heels. I like how I won’t ever have to replace the heel tips on these ever. The third pair are a black kid like skin, thigh high boots which I folded a bit to be more of a pirate-ish looking boot that just comes a little over my knee. These boots rock and fit very snugly. I think these could become a great pair on stage with a metal band. =o) The fourth pair are a pair of please 5.5 inch patent ankle boots. These are really rockin’ with a removable ankle strap with little locks on them. They have great Ankle support and these have seen some back yard wear. The last pair are by far the ones that have seen the most public use. They are a pair of Sage Cowboy boots with a 3.5 inch heel. I have worn these street heeling. I have been to a couple of night clubs with these and have worn them on stage with some bands I used to be in. I think these are a very fun pair of boots and will continue to wear them out...especially when it gets warmer. Alrighty! Any of you want to share? Take care and look forward to reading through the replies on this thread. Acadianheels:thumbsup:

post-15711-133522878337_thumb.jpg

post-15711-13352287834_thumb.jpg

post-15711-133522878341_thumb.jpg

post-15711-133522878343_thumb.jpg

post-15711-133522878345_thumb.jpg

OK, Boots are the same ones in my avatar and yes, you can get them from Victoria Secrets right now. I think up to size 11. D-Orsey heels have been my absolute favorite every sivce my gf's sister came to school with a pair of blk patent d-orsey heels. I totaly flipped and could not keep my eye's off them. Talked my gf into buying a pair. She got a pair of white ones and again, I went crazy so now I have my very own and lots of them.:welcome: The oxfords I got from cutseyshoes.com by DELICIOUS and the d-orsey on the end are Via Spiga which I just happen to be wearing right now and won them on ebay. Anything else?:thumbsup:

real men wear heels

Predictions black suede bootie Sudini black leather ankle boots Clarks black leather ankle boots Fioni black pleather knee-high boots Clarks brown leather clogs All have heels ranging from 3-3/4 in to 4-/14 in.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Johnieheel :-)

I like the boots in your avatar: Very nice.

Thanks. They have gotton a lot of use this winter. Wife has a pair of the same only without the lace up front and dark brown. I can wear the all day no prob.

real men wear heels

Sorry, but I've got too many types to limit it to just 5, so here's 7. 1. Black Mary Jane, 3 1/2 inch heels, Payless (I wear them so much, I bought a couple spare pairs on eBay) 2. Wilson boots, 3 inch heels, 16 inch tops, wilsonboots.com 3. Heeled work boots, 3 1/2 inch heels, Payless.com -- I've never seen them in Payless stores and they were only on the web site for a few days before they sold out. 4. Japanese Tengu geta, 5 1/2 inches high, a bit challenging to walk on, way challenging to stand in one place without holding on to something 5. Nike Mary Janes, eBay, there are 2 themes in my shoes: Mary Jane, and red 6. Devious knee high ballet boots, I don't remember where I got them, someplace online that's out of business now. 7. Saucony Jazz Originals, ESPN.com, I've got a couple pairs of these.

post-44-133522878976_thumb.jpg

post-44-133522878978_thumb.jpg

post-44-13352287898_thumb.jpg

post-44-133522878982_thumb.jpg

post-44-133522878983_thumb.jpg

3. Heeled work boots, 3 1/2 inch heels, Payless.com -- I've never seen them in Payless stores and they were only on the web site for a few days before they sold out.

Greatings onyourtoes :-)

I like your work boots very much. Too bad they are sold out. (If you see them somewhere else please let me know !)

I sometime need to wear work boots (with steel cap) for work.

I also got a pair of "work boots" (See picture below) with 4" heels but I cannot wear them for work because they don't have any steel caps...;-)

Does your boots have steel caps ?

post-14338-13352287899_thumb.jpg

Greatings onyourtoes :-)

...Does your boots have steel caps ?

No, like yours, they're fashion boots. I got them maybe 4-5 years ago. They appeared on Payless.com, I bought that pair, and 2 days later, they were gone from the site.

I've worn them around from time to time, always with the heels completely visible. Once I was in a store and there was a group of three teenage boys hanging around. One of them spotted the boots, let out a laugh and pointed them out to the others.

I heard the other two say, "Wow, those are cool!" and "I like those." Maybe there's hope, after all.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would contribute my 5 favorite... 1) Nine West "Lucaro" pumps - My favorite of all time and the only shoes I ever bought a second exact pair. I have a pair in wine patent as well, but I love the black. 2) Bandolino "Anthem" Mary Jane pumps - By far the most comfortable pair of heels I own and every time I wear them, I get at least on complement. 3) Nine West "Aleena" peep toe pumps - Have had these for years, I love the heel and the ankle strap. 4) Nine West "Perdo" pumps in suede - The only pair I haven't worn out. Saving them for a special occasion. 5) Nine West "Tornado" boots - What can I say...I love them.

post-5655-133522879841_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522879845_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522879848_thumb.jpg

post-5655-13352287985_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522879855_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

• 1 month later...