stripper heels

jamie1608

Looks they dont have any stock at all, and are selling their website/name.

Funy how it says "The website, business and stock" are for sale, yet there seems to be no stock when you browse through the website, nothing is available to buy... Wonder what the deal is with that?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Looks they dont have any stock at all, and are selling their website/name.

Funy how it says "The website, business and stock" are for sale, yet there seems to be no stock when you browse through the website, nothing is available to buy... Wonder what the deal is with that?

Check again Tech. I found stock on every category.

real men wear heels

Check again Tech. I found stock on every category.

Weird, because although the website is full of products in every category, there are no "add to basket" or buy buttons. You cant actually buy anything. I figure this has something to do with the website being for sale.

Maybe they have no stock left, thus are selling the business now?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Weird, because although the website is full of products in every category, there are no "add to basket" or buy buttons. You cant actually buy anything. I figure this has something to do with the website being for sale.

Maybe they have no stock left, thus are selling the business now?

Didn't check that. oops!

real men wear heels

Thanks Rich for pointing out the boob-a-licious problem, I haven't bought from them recently so I didn't check the links I must admit. I find the heels easy to walk or even jump etc in, anything up to 8" is fine for me, you just have to be careful where you're walking. If you're looking for stripper plats, it's worth looking on Beverly Heels for a style you like and then just Googling google.co.uk for other shops.

That's a really good link pussyinboots, I think I've visited there before but not bought from there before. I have worn Scream heels jamie, they were scream-12 with ankle strap, metal heels and in black. I really liked them, my feet were very steep in them and they were good for short periods. They're cheap and cheerful though and they were quite tight so not great for long nights.

how easy are stripper heels like to walk in? as my girlfriend can walk in them a bit ropey.

I haven't walked in them for a while now, but I used to have some a couple of years ago (see my totally outdated avatar) and even walked with them outside for a bit.

First of all, with respect to shoe stability, they are not bad at all, as they are pretty much one sturdy piece of plastic/metal(?). It's almost like with wooden clogs. That's true for all "conventional" stripper heels of up to 8-8.5" and 4" platforms. If you buy customized ones with higher heels and platforms, that's much harder, as the heel is more wobbly.

Also, they are definitely good for walking inside or on really flat surfaces. However, the problem starts outside very easily, as you have no idea at all what you're stepping on, and before you know it, you might end up like this lady here:

. Every little stone or uneven surface might be enough to do it.

Similarly, I walked with those white avatar heels outside one night, and all the sudden I fell off them flat forward to the ground before I even know what happened. Fortunately, the shoes and not my foot broke ...

Are you planning to walk outside, or only inside? Please keep us posted how it went.

Difficult to say really, I think it's another subjective term a bit like 'high heels'. I would say that they're plastic, have a large platform and aren't something you would wear out on the streets in normal situations. I have plenty of platforms that are not stripper heels IMHO and plenty that certainly are. I have a few that are questionable, but like I say it depends on who you ask.

Difficult to say really, I think it's another subjective term a bit like 'high heels'.

I would say that they're plastic, have a large platform and aren't something you would wear out on the streets in normal situations. I have plenty of platforms that are not stripper heels IMHO and plenty that certainly are. I have a few that are questionable, but like I say it depends on who you ask.

I think you are spot on with your answer Roz, I would also say that they'd be something you'd not normally wear out on the streets.

Also, as you say depending on who you ask, you will always get different answers.

I've attached a few examples of what I would class as stripper heels. Both are cheap shoes, both are plastic and another thing perhaps to bear in mind that I forgot, is that stripper heels normally have non-slip rubber soles. I have also attached a non-stripper pair of shoes. Expensive, well made, not quite as high, no plastic in sight etc. I have also attached a couple of ones I'm not sure about. I think stripper heels are normally just the Karo/Pleaser/Ellie heels, normally with transparent uppers or lowers and these ones get away with it because they're wood and don't have lower platforms. All these shoes are from my collection BTW.

post-11189-133522878382_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522878384_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522878389_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522878392_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522878394_thumb.jpg

First two are definitely not stripper and quite classy, third pair (yes/no depending on the attire), last two definitely stripper.

That was pretty much my take on it too. I've got four pairs of those XTC shoes, the second pair along, in various colours. Really nice shoes.

I have worn the yes/no ones out before, wore them with a pink top and white gypsy skirt. I think with something like that they look quite nice, but I think if I paired them with a denim miniskirt or something like that all of a sudden they'd look quite stripper heel-like.

• 1 month later...

i have finally convinced my girlfriend to join her for her extreme heels evening. i have to get use to some stripper heels. how long have you lasted? how high were they? how did you walk in them? how did you feel in them?

Hey guys, Stripper heels to me are anything with the sole and heel all as one piece of moulded plastic. I think they were originally made by Pleaser. Everyone else copied them, from high street sell out shops right through to Chanel. I have worn a pair to fancy dress that were the classic 6 inch with a 1.5 inch platform. Really really comfortable and deeply padded with a suede footbed. I own less comfy trainers! Roz, I'd say all the shoes apart from the Tribs are really stripper! Thanks, Ben ps. the last 2 of Roz's list are verging into Pub comedy Tranny miming Shirley Bassey hits. pps. The attached Giambatista Valli are high class 'stripper inspired'. They live in a different world and they aren't squirted out of a plastic machine.

post-9545-133522881149_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522881175_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Clear high heels aren't new - they have been made since the 1940's, usually as ballroom heels or 'Prom' heels.

However, the 'original' so-called 'stripper' heels are the clear PVC mules or sandals that strippers and pole-dancers (or 'exotic dancers' as they prefer to be called) wear when performing. They first appeared in the late 1970's. The idea behind them was that the dancer could wear high heels, which still exposed the extremity of her body - which is far more sexy and erotic.

Of course they soon caught on with ordinary girls for 'clubbing' and parties, so the manufacturers then began to design them in many different styles, colours and heights.

I love them to be honest and I must have something like 30 pairs now. Yes they are 'slutty' - but then, it's fun to be naughty once in a while.

One of the most beautiful pairs of 'stripper heels' I have, are a pair of gold/bronze heels with cowhide uppers. The base unit is actually carbon fibre - light and immensely strong. They were a designed by 'Ernest of Paris', and were unique to 'Russel and Bromley' here in the UK.

They are fantastically comfortable, and so well balanced that it's like wearing slippers. They were £135.00 though!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

One thing you might try is finding the local shops that the local dancers buy their shoes, especially first time dancers. There has got to be an adult boutique somewhere close buy with a decent stock. May also depend on what size you wear.

Pleaser has been shuffling out some styles on closeout here in the states. You may find some deals in the UK.

I've looked at one site recently not mentioned yet

http://www.discountstripper.com/

They usually have some sales going on.

I'm looking at getting a pair of these real soon from my local supplier. kinda think they would work well in multiply situations and even jeans.

post-26262-133522928538_thumb.gif