Ballet Boots in Public

DR Who 3

Hi All. I have been watching the Australian Girls' videos on You Tube in her ballet boots. I was wondering if any one else has watched her videos? As I recal she started off wearing her boots and shoes doing a great job right out of the box but now I would say she has mastered the art of wearing these wild things. I hope this helps many more ballet boot lovers to go public and even make ballets a regular foot wear. I know when I took the plunge and wore my boots out in public to a local store to buy some coffee it was quite a rush. I'm glad she is out there incouraging the rest of us. Any other thoughts? Dr Who 3

It won´t change anything. There are and always have been some people having no problems to wear ballet heels- what does not mean, it would ever be an everyday wear - for the most it is and it will stay what it is: an impossible shoewear. It´s generally a question of beeing self confident enough to do things what you like, and not spending time about thinking what other might think about you. If THIS would change in the heads of the most, then there might be more of freedom arond- considering shoewear too.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm wondering what it would be like to wear them out in public. I do like attention, but never from lots of people, especially lots of people all at once... (You can imagine how terrible attending graduation was.) What would be appropriate responses to people's questions, I wonder... Could you give us a link to the Australian girls' videos?

Might try for some pics or vid in public tomorrow. My b/f and I are in Fort Lauderdale for a fetish party tonight. If I don't wear my feet out tonight wandering around I might see if I can find a good place to wander around in my boots. ;-)

(formerly known as "JimC")

JimC, Sounds marvelous! I look forward to any pictures you can post and videos would be lovely as well. ;-) I hope you have lots of fun at the party tonight... I can't wait until I'm able to start attending them, if they have any around here that I can sneak out to... A picture of you at the party would be nice as well! Maybe one with you and your bf. On a side note, I'd appreciate it if you could pop over to the thread I posted in the Modifications section... Basically I'm worried about what the cobbler might do to my babies. Any re-assuring words or input would be much appreciated. What have people said to you when you've worn your bboots out in public? Have you even worn them out in public before and if so, where?

• 1 month later...

Every time I wear my ballet out in public at least one woman will compliment me on my heels and ask how hard they are to walk in. Once I even took them off for a store clerk to try on. She probably would have been able to walk in them if they were not so big. I gave her the websites that sell them. Next time I was in the store she told me she had bought some and her b/f was loving it as she was walking in them out on a date. Women seem to be fascinated with men who can walk in extreme heels. I have been hit on by women more times wearing heels than not. I only wish I had started wearing them in public when I was much younger.

I haven't yet taken the plunge and bought some ballet boots yet, although the one's in JimC's avatar look incredibly sexy. Any chance of a better pic of those? Well I've started going out with my girlfriend in public, both of us in heels, and its amazing how many smiles you get from women, especially incredibly attractive women. I walk in my patent thigh highs with a 6.5" heel and a 1.5" platform. Would love to try a pair of ballet boots but not only sitting down for a start, it'll be a long time before I can walk in them.

Hit on by women? Kudos! I need to: 1) find an accepting g/f, and 2) go out with my friends (that know) in heels, and see what happens ;-) A note for the future.

Formally "HHDude"

Yeah, I noticed that the other day. Maybe she disobeyed the rules to an extent. Then again, there Are no real rules on that site... crapp, if only I had her MySpace still... -.-

Formally "HHDude"

This might be who you are looking for?

Myspace.com/ (not a link) bootgirl_utube

badly enforced rules at youtube have made a lot of people remove their vids, some users get away with everything and some get warnings because of background music.

• 1 month later...