I fancied a bit of a challenge....

thedesigner

It was very cold and icy on Sunday morning. Definitely boots weather, I thought. Had to get a Sunday paper and some bread, about a half mile round trip. New 6" heel green/black boots, lets try them... Very icy, downhill to paper shop, perhaps not the best scenario, oh well, never mind... No probs !! Wkd !! And warm legs and feet when I got back ! We have to keep up appearances... :thumbsup: Didnt slip or slide, just

Wow...you are braver than I when it comes to ice. I don't take chances on wearing heels when I have to cross ice, as it's a long way down to the ground. Glad you made it okay though!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Glad to see nothing stops you! I too was out today in fairly icy conditions in 4 inch boots, but challenge wasn't coming to mind- it was more like me kicking myself for not planning better. But I made it! Besides, I couldn't do six inches under perfect conditions!

Style is built from the ground up!

Well yes I fancied a challenge, yesterday Monday I decided I will wear heels all day, got up showered etc put on my black ankle boots 3 inch heels, drove to my friends house went inside, spoke to his girlfriend etc, walked to my van drove to London did two jobs, wandered around the shops went to Kentucky fried battery hen for a bit to eat, and drove back to mates house dropped him off and drove home. I was very supprised nothing to write home about, bit boring really, but first time I have worn heels to work, and nobody noticed, what a let down, next time shorter jeans, and there will be a next time now. But I had a very good day.

life is not a rehearsal