Hiya

Welcome to the hhplace forum, kikepa. I am sure if you have any interest in high heels, you will discover that this is the place for you. Interesting that you are in Germany on business. If you interest in high heels is acute, why not take a few hours and visit La Piazza shoes? They're located in Hilden, Germany. Richrather StraBe 6-8. Their website address is: www.la-piazza-highheels.com I've read and heard a lot of interesting things about this place. And, I know from personal experience they sell quality first class stylish shoes. The last time I was in Germany, I didn't have a chance to visit the store. But, the next time, you can bet the farm that I will make an opportunity to visit the place.

Welcome again and we're looking forward to hearing of your interest in high heels.:thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks, Bubba136. I mapquested it and it's up near Dusseldorf, which is a bit out of my way. DawnHH, not much to share. I've been out in public a few times, but not where anyone I'd know would recognize me. I wear them around the house, mostly.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.