Greater Pittsburgh Heel Meet Anybody?

HappyFeat

There is some discussion in another thread about a heel meet in the Pittsburgh area. I was wondering who might be interested, just as a starting point. I would see a fairly laid back event, lunch some shopping, maybe an activity such as a museum or something. Please post if interested. Thanks!

Style is built from the ground up!

I might be interested.

Airwolf

There is some discussion in another thread about a heel meet in the Pittsburgh area. I was wondering who might be interested, just as a starting point. I would see a fairly laid back event, lunch some shopping, maybe an activity such as a museum or something. Please post if interested.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Come on guys and gals. Happyfeat needs some more feed-back on this before organizing a Pittsburgh heel meet. I now that there are more of you out there that can attend and are within distance of this meet. Now is the time to jump in with both feet, pun intended. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

There is some discussion in another thread about a heel meet in the Pittsburgh area. I was wondering who might be interested, just as a starting point. I would see a fairly laid back event, lunch some shopping, maybe an activity such as a museum or something. Please post if interested.

Thanks!

Add me to the prospective list. I really like high-heel clogs. (See JMC's avatar)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mickey and I are gearing up for a possible Pittsburgh Heel Meet in May or June or maybe later in the summer. This is something we definately would like to attend as It would be our first Heel Meet. Anyone else available that has not posted an attendance yet should let Happyfeat know as he is looking for feedback on this event. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Happyfeat:-)

Here it is June. Is there to be a Greater Pittsburgh Heel Meet? Mickey and I would like to attend.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Mickey 68

I feel like a total dork, but I completely let this slip my mind during my recent obsessions. Right now, the summer is exceptionally busy for me in that I can't really make too many advanced plans.

That being said, why don't we look at a date in August? Maybe the first or second weekend? Please give me feedback and PM me if I slack off again.

Happyfeat:-) Great! Mickey and I are both available for the first or second weekend in August as our vacation that we tour with in our 35 Chevy comes later in the month. So we would be up for that. Anyone else? Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 3 weeks later...

All the more reason to try to set a definate date and schedule so that people can plan to attend if their schedules will permit. The more, the merrier and we need to meet our other members face to face as often as we can. I have my outfit all picked out and co-ordinated just waiting for me to put on for the greater Pittsburgh Heel Meet. And Mickey is working on hers too. How about it guys and gals? Cheers--- Dawn HH Mickey 68

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry everybody, my life is taking a quite unexpected turn right now. Things are good, but basically unpredictable and will likely remain this way for the next six weeks or so. I will keep this thread informed when life resumes its normal course.

Sapoa:-) Welcome to the Forum. Philly sounds like a great idea for people in the Philly area. You may find that there are other members there that could attend such a meet. Pittsburgh is much closer for us to attend. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Dawn ...lets have our own meet in NE AP ...this pittsburgh thing took two years and then fizzled ... how about a Philadelphia Heel Meet

sapoa, first welcome to the forum and I appreciate your enthusiasm. However, I don't think the idea fizzled after 2 years, since it was only first proposed last January. Right now, I have a lot of changes happening and really can't commit to planning a meet. I would love to, but time is not in my side in the immediate future.

A Philly heel meet would be a great idea and there are a lot of very active members in that area. Maybe starting a thread on that would be a GREAT idea. As for Pennsylvania geography, it would take a lot for those of us in the west to make it to Philly, and trust me I would love nothing more than to go skirting with JeffB!

The Pittsburgh heel meet will happen, I am sure of it, but for me I can't pull anything together until maybe next spring. Other members are more than welcome to pull it together in the mean time, I wouldn't feel slighted in the least.