Where To Buy?

peeptoes

Hi Everyone, I am sure this topic has been discussed before but where is the best place to buy some decent heels 6" plus? I went to the Little Shoe Box years ago but have heard they are no longer trading.Is the internet the best place to look now or is there any retail outlets worth considering? Thanks for all your help(desperately need some new heels for my fix!) Peeptoes

It depends what size feet you have. I am a UK9 and I find Ellie 8260 courts the most comfortable and in my size they are 6.5 inch. You can get them from most internet dealers but look on the ellie shoes website to find the retailers. Sorry cannot be of more assistance. I have five pairs in different colours and they are great. I think they retail at around £50. I bought mine from an ebay seller. Hope this helps.

• 3 months later...

The cheapest online store I have found is www.sexycurveslingerie.com, but it's in the US. They usually have free shipping on more than US$50. It is, however, mostly the usual Pleaser shoes, nothing high-end. www.howcool.com has about the same and will send out 10-20% off coupons if you sign up for their newsletter.

• 2 weeks later...

Some time ago i bought a pumps to a guy and last week i contact him to ask for a model. He tells me that don't sell those models they had last year cause now he only produce models on "your own". He told me that maybe in a few weeks he will be able to make any model we want if we give them the most measurements and photos as possible. He promise me the best price and quality leather. I want to see that because if its a real good price... I have no patience yet. I will tell you any notices.

http://www.6ihf.com offers high end 6" heel shoes. This is an old online store (open since 2003), but they now have a Canadian retail outlet in Toronto ("Cinderella High Heels and Bridal Boutique", 623B The Queensway, Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada, 416-371-9668 ). Price range is US$200 to US$300. Special items cost more. Stainless steel sandals, Ultra 20, and many other styles are in their showroom. Guess what, you can order Pleaser shoes as well.

• 1 year later...

The cheapest online store I have found is www.sexycurveslingerie.com, but it's in the US. They usually have free shipping on more than US$50. It is, however, mostly the usual Pleaser shoes, nothing high-end. www.howcool.com has about the same and will send out 10-20% off coupons if you sign up for their newsletter.

I've had good experiences dealing with www.howcool.com