Rocky Horror Picture Show

Francis

Well, here it is!

The Forum's guide to RHPS.

Essential Items

Rice - throw during wedding scene

Newspaper - for keeping head dry during "There's a Light"

Water Pistol - for squirting water into the air in same scene (now you know why the newspaper is needed)

Lighter - "There's a Light" go figure!

Dummy - during Rocky's creation scene, Frank says "what a sucker I'd been" (warning, this is stage version only! not film version) throw at stage

Bounty - same scene, Frank will say "and paradise is to be mine" throw bounty at stage

Kitkat - same scene, Frank says "suddenly, you get a break" now throw kitkat at stageConfetti

Dresscode

Any character or clothing inspired by a character.

Alternatively, anything that makes you look like a complete TART !!

Essential Behaviour

To be as cooperative and as rowdy as possible :lol:

Anyone want to add to this? :(

Oopsie! I should have replied in here! I can do the light bit for definite! Zippos are great for this sorta thing...! Can it be guaranteed that loads of people will throw bounties and kitkats and dummies! I don't wanna look like an idiot! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

If it's your first time it is quite alright to wear an "L" plate with your outfit then you won't get shouted at for chuckig he wrong item. Some smaller venues publish a guide in the programme.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

You mean literally wear an L plate?! But that would completely ruin the outfit! L plates don't go too well with leather! I'm sure I could smuggle it in in a bag. A ligher, newspaper and rice is easily done! And yes, I can be quick with my replies! :lol: SH

either that or wear something with Richard Branson's label on it :lol: take these things with you and take the cue from your friends, who'll no doubt help you with anything else you need to take. They'll also help you with anything you have to shout at the stage as well :(

Be Aware!

anything the door staff find on you will be confiscated and not returned.

so the whole idea is not to get caught with it :lol:

idea for the water pistol is to strap it to the inside of your thigh or down the boot of your thigh highs :(

hello all.....

there were a few things left off of the list.

we need:

Dog bones: for when Magenta goes to assist Woof Woof

Hot dogs: for the song "Your A Hotdog"

Toilet paper: for when Dr Everett V Scott goes rolling down the stairs when Frank turns on the sonic transducer

Deck of Playing Cards: for when Frank is playing cards with no one in the second to last song of the movie, after Magenta and Riff Raff have come back to take Frank back to the planet Transexual.

Aren't you supposed to have a piece of toast for the scene where Frank shouts 'A toast?' I'd have thought that a bag would probably be taken off you straight up. But you could conceal a heck of a lot in a pair of thigh highs... Especially if you've got fat legs, like mine! When I go, I'm planning to ask a lot of questions of my mate Andy :lol: And I may go for the 'L'-plate option.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Where exactly do you put the L plate?! On your back? Your tits? Your arse? Forehead?!

Hmm, I was thinking about going in my knee boots, but it looks like thigh highs might be required... gah, more expense! Argh!

How do fat legs help with fitting more stuff into the boots?! :lol:

SH

Where exactly do you put the L plate?! On your back? Your tits? Your arse? Forehead?!

SH - you have tits? My goodness!

How do fat legs help with fitting more stuff into the boots?! :lol:

That's it! No more drinking and posting! I think I was trying to say that you can squeeze more things down your thigh-highs if you don't have bony legs. Probably. Oh, I don't know. Look, we're talking about smuggling pieces of toast into a theatre with an L-plate strapped to your tits and you're asking *me* to make sense :(

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"