hi guys, lovers of high heel boots

Hye, I am juste a lover oh high heel boots for men when its exists for big size ( fr 45 and i think in uk is 13?)...:welcome: I am 24 and i am from france. that's all thanks a lot and as we says in french "au plaisir" on the forum.:thumbsup: cessna18

Welcome cessna18, if you wear high heeled boots, this is just the place for you. And, we have several other members from France, also. So, you are in good company. Welcome again to our forum. :thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Cessna18:-)

Do they have e-bay or the equivalent in France?

Cheers---

Dawn HH

yes there is ebay in france but it is not as provided as ebau us .

All the models for big size are fetish and i don't like.

that's why it is dfficult to find boots except if you want to pay it more than 300 euros.

@+

cessna18

• 3 weeks later...

Hye,

I am juste a lover oh high heel boots for men when its exists for big size ( fr 45 and i think in uk is 13?)...;-) cessna18

Hi cessna:

If you take a euro size 45 (as I usually do), you should find that the equivalent is UK11 (male or female) or US 11.5 or 12 male or US 13 or 14 female. But each shoe or boot may vary, so it is always best to try! Unfortunately, there are very few non-fetish heeled boot styles in the UK in sizes above 10UK. You and I would both like to know of any that do exist!