• Chanel
    • Chloe
    • Christian Louboutin
    • Dior
    • Jimmy Choo
    • Miu Miu
    • Yves Saint Lauren
    • Other (please state)

Tell us about your favourite expensive designer. My favourite has to be Christian Louboutin. My first pair of shoes I totally fell in love with were Loubies, and it was the first time I opened my eyes to shoes over £400. A close second is YSL, mostly due to the Tribute, but there's also a few other styles I like.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Definitely Christian Louboutin. All time favorite, but extremely expensive.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

• 1 month later...

When I was a teenager, I loved Jimmy Choo because his clothes were often featured on red carpet events by the biggest name movie stars and musicians. Now I tend to like YSL more as their prices are at least more realistic but their styles are still very very good .....

Hey Sophia, I understand how much you like Manolo Blahnik. Whenever I had a big function to attend, I used to always want to show up in Jimmy Choos! Of course, that was when I was a teenager and a lot more susceptible to advertising. Today, comfort and style, regardless of brand is how decisions are made although YSL still does manage to tug at my heart strings more then other brands

• 10 months later...

I like alot of but I am always impressed how feet flattering manolo blahnik shoes are... how elegant, how sexy feet-showing even at very low heels. it is what I really think high heel art.

• 3 weeks later...

Manolos are art that's for sure. I'm still very much a staunched Louboutin fan. However I do seem to be buying a lot of shoes from Loriblu. Especially summer shoes.

Manolo, as shown in the attachment. I have just one pair of "expensive designers" because I wear only one shoe making the price is prohibitive. But I do love to wear it and feel very sexy in it.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod134040051&parentId=cat37660733&masterId=cat000209&index=96&cmCat=cat000000cat000141cat000149cat000199cat000209cat37660733

Hold the phone! I just came up with these and gotta have them. I love the pointed toe and the way the vamp is cut skimpy with some reveal on the inside. I need to convert the pride to US dollars, but it will be worth it.

E

Hold the phone! I just came up with these and gotta have them. I love the pointed toe and the way the vamp is cut skimpy with some reveal on the inside. I need to convert the pride to US dollars, but it will be worth it.

E

Eoneleg..they are gorgeous!!!!! :)

Elegance is my second name

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...