Beautiful Heels

Dockbay94

Welcome to the board, Dockbay94. Are you a Star Wars fan by any chance?! :( My story: I first got into heels when I raided my sister's wardrobe and tried on a pair of ~2in loafers she had. I liked the feeling of the heel under my feet. After this, these interests lay dormant for quite a while, until later on she brought home a pair of 3.5in Mary Jane type shoes... the feeling of these was absolutely fantastic... but after a while, again, the interest dwindled... Then I saw what I thought was a guy wearing heels on the way home from school, so I decided to investigate this on the internet, and found the original high heels for men page, and from there, also found the forum (this board's predecessor), and got chatting. Soon after, I went out and bought a pair of 3 inch ankle boots (which have now been thrown out), and I immediately broke the zip on these (they were too small, and badly made, hence the £10 price tag!). I wore these out a couple of times in the dark of the night under long trousers. This was enough to keep my interest going, but not strongly. Last summer, for the last day at my old school, I went cross dressed, (there's a tradition of going in fancy dress on the last day), and for this I "had" to buy some heels, which is where my 5in loafers came from (check my website, link at the bottom of all my posts). I wore these a few times around the house with my parents around, but then since I was so busy over the summer going here there and everywhere, they only got worn a couple of times. Then come the new term, I started college. Whilst at a party, I revealed to a friend that I liked to wear heels, and she encouraged me to wear them to college, so I bought some more "hideable" heels from Schuh (3in loafers), and wore these to college. Since then I've aquired a few more pairs, and I continue to wear them as and when I please. Hopefully the amount of time I wear them will increase as time goes on and confidence grows :lol: That's just about it I think... SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

It seems like I happened to beat everybody this time... :) .

Have you visited HighLuc's site? -If not, go directly there, without passing Go (!? :lol: ). -As my comp is crippled for the moment, I can only say that I believe that the address is: www.highluc.net ... -Don't worry, HighLuc will soon be able to direct you to the correct place! :( .

There you will find hours of entertainment and inspiration.

-Joak and many other members here have lots of interesting sites! You have just begun scratching the surface yet.

TallSwede

It was the "dockbay94". I recognised it from a line in a song called "Star Wars Cantina" by Weird Al Yankovic, which goes "Docking Bay 94".... Tenuous link I know, but I made the connection! :lol: Since I'm not actually a Star Wars fan at all (I vow never to see any of the movies), what does Leia look like? SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Dockbay94, just make sure you don't get grabbed by the bagels ! :lol:

I would at this point normally say "Francis! Behave!" but it's much like saying "Naughtly hurricane! Put those houses back!"

:(

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I think there's a thread on this somewhere else on the board. As for me, I've no idea, it's always been with me. These days I get to wear them around my house, and sometimes out with friends or when I'm shopping in a strange town away from home. Every so often I go for a big 'push the envelope' thing, which is always a giggle. I'm dead jealous of the people that can wear their heels anytime, but then I wouldn't change the reason that I don't want to. And before anyone mentions that that doesn't make sense, I know. I'm happy not making sense sometimes :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Well it started for me when I was about 13, I started cross dressing in some old stuff of my mums. She did actually catch me which was extremely embarissing :lol: my last memory of that little episode was that she said she would take me to go and see somebody.......I think she meant the men in the long white coats.......anyway things developed from there. I became aware that i was turned on by shoes when i was about 16, to which my mums mail order catalogues were very useful. Having had only a couple of girlfriends by the age of 22, I started to get a little more serious about it all. It wasn't until I was on a work placement during university that I had "uncensored" use of the internet. So searching around the sites began.....Mmmmm then I found the glorious delights of Ballet Heels.......Oh my god, I had never seen anything like them before and fell in love straight away. Not long after, I bought my first pair of high heels and boy they were HIGH.....9" Ballet Ankle Boots.......well if you`re going to do it, do it in style! I took to them quite quickly and dispelled the comments by people that you can`t walk down stairs in them. It went on from there really, 4.5" sandals, 5" oxfords, 8" thigh high suede platform boots, 5" courts, 6.75" courts, 3 pairs ballets and others I`ve forgotten about. (I tried to ignore my urges for a while whilst with one girlfriend but THAT doesn`t happen! so now I just accept what i am and what I do and get on with enjoying it all :(