Hi Guys

After months of visiting i finally took the plunge and joined the forum,it feels very welcoming. Just to lay myself bare to you all there is nothing better for me than wearing my 6" black leather pumps,lace or seamed hold ups and a tightly laced corset-wow I said it,its taken me a long time!! Unfortunataley im normally alone but you cant have it all. Peeptoes

Just to lay myself bare to you all there is nothing better for me than wearing my 6" black leather pumps,lace or seamed hold ups and a tightly laced corset-wow I said it,its taken me a long time!! Unfortunataley im normally alone but you cant have it all.

Peeptoes

.... sounds pretty normal to me .... no worries.

Xa

In the world of the mad, the sane man is crazy.

Welcome to our family peeptoes. Don't worry, you are in good compagny and as some of us, I also like to wear a corset, I hae four of them and a whole lot more shoes....

Again, welcome

FL

After months of visiting i finally took the plunge and joined the forum,it feels very welcoming.

Just to lay myself bare to you all there is nothing better for me than wearing my 6" black leather pumps,lace or seamed hold ups and a tightly laced corset-wow I said it,its taken me a long time!! Unfortunataley im normally alone but you cant have it all.

Peeptoes

FoxyLady

Welcome! The fantastic thing about HHPlace is that you are never really alone! Lots of freinds here to share and learn with.

TEST sorry about this guys TEST

Oh no...I did't study. Just like college I suppose....

Style is built from the ground up!