Pantyhose to match with my boots.

morpho

Matching Pantyhose and Leggings with some of my favorite boots, I love pantyhose and leggings, Is not that want to look as a hooker but the colorsa and designs are very attractive, and the feeling ofo the designs on my legs combined to the tightness of the hose by it self makes a very exciting feeling, anyways, is not really to go out in them but just to play a bit, Show us your pics of your favorite combination, here are some of my collection.

post-1366-133522877014_thumb.jpg

post-1366-133522877023_thumb.jpg

post-1366-133522877041_thumb.jpg

post-1366-133522877049_thumb.jpg

post-1366-133522877056_thumb.jpg

V. Morpho

I am a huge fan of tights and during the winter months I wear them on a regular basis. You must be smaller than me because all of the really nice patterned tights do not often come in my size, so I pretty much wear only the black and brown, but do have a few other colors.

Style is built from the ground up!

Tights also serve another purpose during winter----keeping your legs warm without the bulk of standard long underwear. I recommend them highly!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I love to hunt. Deer, quail, turkey, etc. I've found over the years that pantyhose do keep your legs warm in the winter when you are outside and the the wind is cold and the temperature is below freezing.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I agree with Bubba, I have worn pantyhose since I was young when it was cold out. I was shown to wear them to stay warm showing horses in the winter. We couldn't wear long underwear to stay warm because they were too thick and made it hard to feel the horse moving underneath the saddle. I still to this day wear pantyhose under my dress slacks and jeans to stay warm.

Morpho:-) Very nice pics of the patterned hose. I tend to stick to sheer pantyhose and patterned hose never appealed to me, but thats just me. They look good with your shoes, boots, and skirts on you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Are my legs passable to be shown in the street, I was thinking to wear a pair of pumps with a thick paterned new tights and a skirt 3-4inches over the knee like the one is sqaures shown in one of the pics, thanks for your honesty and help.

V. Morpho

Are my legs passable to be shown in the street, I was thinking to wear a pair of pumps with a thick paterned new tights and a skirt 3-4inches over the knee like the one is sqaures shown in one of the pics, thanks for your honesty and help.

I say go for it, I think they are very passable, and look feminine (meant as compliment).

------------

As for me, as many others have stated, wearing tights under jeans in the winter does wonders to keep you warm and feel great. I occasionally wear pantyhose under jeans in milder weather (spring/fall) for the feel/comfort. I don't wear them if the temp goes much above 70 F however.

I've seen this brand advertised on here more than once. Are they more durable than hose made by other companies, such as No Nonsense and L'eggs? I love the thought of perhaps tights instead of hose to wear with boots, but I have other clothing ideas in mind to go with those. Also, tights might be warmer in the cooler months.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I've seen this brand advertised on here more than once. Are they more durable than hose made by other companies, such as No Nonsense and L'eggs?

I love the thought of perhaps tights instead of hose to wear with boots, but I have other clothing ideas in mind to go with those. Also, tights might be warmer in the cooler months.

SQ,

They are quite durable. I have been wearing them since the company 1st launched. They also offer sheer and tights with a fly opening, price has gone up since I bought my 1st pairs but well worth it.

rx