Designer shoes bigger sizes ?

Hot Heely

Hi ! I just wonder if there a place to buy designer shoes in bigger sizes ? for instance 11 ? There is a lot of nice shoes out there but the biggest size is 8 :thumbsup: I now only have shoes from pleaser, the highest heel , hollywodheels etc but it would be nice to some designer shoes to. Thanks HH

HighHeelsForLife :-)

Hi !

I just wonder if there a place to buy designer shoes in bigger sizes ? for instance 11 ? There is a lot of nice shoes out there but the biggest size is 8 :thumbsup:

I now only have shoes from pleaser, the highest heel , hollywodheels etc but it would be nice to some designer shoes to.

Thanks HH

Is that a Uk size 11 or a Usa size 11. As you may find that Barratts and Evens go upto size 10uk. New look, Next and Aldo go upto a size 9uk

If it is USA women's 11, Steve Madden, Bronx, Nine West, Colin Stuart (Victoria's Secret) all make them. Some Nine West and Steve Madden are 12 but be warned, Steve Maddens run SMALL!!

It's all about the heel!

If it is USA women's 11, Steve Madden, Bronx, Nine West, Colin Stuart (Victoria's Secret) all make them. Some Nine West and Steve Madden are 12 but be warned, Steve Maddens run SMALL!!

Thanks !

HHfanatic very intresting site, thanks

HighHeelsForLife :-)