Just wanna say hello !

Hello and Happ new year to everyone :welcome: I've just found this forum, and wanted to introduce myself.... Im a straight guy that has a passion for High heels and Pantyhose. Im trying to wear the heels as mutch as I can, my collection is not that big yet only like 11 pairs but growing. I fancy all types, platforms stiletto etc. Take Care Heely :thumbsup:

HighHeelsForLife :-)

Hello and Happ new year to everyone :lmao:

I've just found this forum, and wanted to introduce myself....

Im a straight guy that has a passion for High heels and Pantyhose. Im trying to wear the heels as mutch as I can, my collection is not that big yet only like 11 pairs but growing. I fancy all types, platforms stiletto etc.

Take Care Heely :welcome:

Welcome to hhplace, Hot Heely!:)

Nice to have another member from"up north" joining "usuns" here where heels are the major topic of conversation. While 11 pair is a good start, some members here have collections that number in the 100's. Especially one or two of our female members :winkiss: So be prepared to "catch up.":smile:

Do you wear heels outside of your house or just in private? It will be great to get to know you and hear of your adventures.

Once again, :thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi And thanks ! Its actually upnorth in Europe(sweden) :thumbsup: Ive been wearing heels for 15 years back and forth, my wife still doesnt know but I have to break it down for here eventually. I never go out in public that is not my thing. If I could I would stay in heels all day but I cant yet... I got hooked up on this way back as a kid, trying my moms hose and heels. I loved when I had size 37 and could wear my moms heels, moved away from family when I was 18. No internet at that time so it was difficult to get heels in bigger sizes. I bought heels, threw them away bought new ones and threw them away. But now I know for sure that this is a part of me wearing heels and it wont go away. Id like to wear some nice hose to the heels I think the look greater, thats my opinion. Thanks everybody for a warm welcome :welcome:

HighHeelsForLife :-)

We've several other members from Sweden. Trolldeg lives in or near Stockholm, if I remember correctly. He has excellent taste in shoes and is almost encyclopedic in his knowledge of high heels. Perhaps you, he and sever of the other members living close to you might get together at some point. :thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.