An introduction (Holland)

Hi all,

We're new here and we'll make a real introduction later. For now just the basics: female sub (34) and male dominant (38) from Holland. (Very) high heels play a large role in our D/s relationship, among quite a few other fetishes. To demonstrate her submission she wears heels whenever and whereever I want her to. Want more info and pics? Check http://flickr.com/photos/owner/

We love to read your comments, and talk to likeminded girls/couples near us.

Owner&toy

owner, Welcome to the board and Happy New Year!! Your welcome is "real" enough for us, but feel free to post again! I tried looking at your photo's but the link said I needed a password.

Thanks for your warm welcome. The link does indeed require that you're logged in to flickr.com, sorry about that. But creating a (free) flickr account is a good idea anyway: it's loaded with hh pictures...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ovner and toy, I have just posted my own introduction. I was not sure whether discussions of dominance and submission are welcome here, so I did not write anything about that. I am glad to see you here and acknowledge your lifestyle. My wife is submissive to me in a Domestic Discipline or Taken-in-Hand type of relationship and we both enjoy this a lot. I took at look at your flickr pictures. They are absolutely awesome, and Toy is a great credit to Owner. Sincerely Egghead