Exercises before going out

morpho

There are actually quite fundamental and worthwhile exercises at a gym. There is a machine called the Standing Calf that exercises your achilles tendon. It gives you the flexibility to wear different heel heights. After I do a set, I do the exercise in reverse by dropping the heel down from the step.

Having torn the ligaments in my left ankle years ago rollerblading, these exercises keep me pain free, heels or no.

It's all about the heel!

Morpho:-) Very impressive exercise videos. Love your outfit and the shoes. My favorites are the red pair. Take note---the heel tips may need replacement soon. Who took your videos for you? More videos would be welcome. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Dawn, Is not me!!! sorry , in my dreams, i would love to be that flexible and run with those 5.5 hh pumps, These are videos that i pulled from youtube, I post them because i find them very impressive. Since the age of 12 i started to wear hh, from my mothers collection in private, as soon as i went to highschool i bought my first pair, and most of the time i stayed at home alone so i could practice intensively, maybe 3 to 4 days a week maybe 5 hours continusly wearing up and down inside the house in a marbleled foor, but at that time the highest i could find for my size was 3.5inch, i totally stoled from someone, i dont remember maybe an auntie, i really cant remember, but it was impossible for me to step into a store and buy it, even the stores were carrying up to 3.5 inch high anyways., although my mother had several in 4 but couldtnt wear very small for me by then. I always thought i could walk well and never found my self with a tireness or pain or difficulty to walk or even to run. (maybe the age) But surprise!!! ...last halloween whcich i consider it was the first serious outing in my life from 900pm to 500am in the street and in the lounge all dress up and keeping my boots on, wearing a 5inch thhboots, I have to admit i was so tired and couldnt walk well most of the party, i almost fell twice and i couldnt climb stairs or walk down slo[pes in the streets, i pulled my shoes off more than three times in order to avoid any accident and to relax (my shoes were not tigh, in fact bigger than my size. So I concluded that (as many has said is not the same to practice at home than to go out in the real life, VERY DIFFERENT), by the end of the outing i couldnt walk at all. This will explain my interest in exercising at home since i dont have many opportunities to walk around the house anymore and the possibilities i can wear my shoes are very limted as well as time to walk. Because Im planning to go out again soon...(still prepearing it) but this time to the real public in a normal night, (no halloween or nye etc), all in femme, well dressed, maked up, fingernails etc, but lower high heels, maybe a 4inch maximum, so i can last longer, the feeling of wanting to keep walking and enjoying when there is a pain that keeps you from wearing your heels and is saying thats the end of the outing is near, is the most unwanted feeling ever. After almost 2 hours of dressing up and arranging plus nails and mak up. I think that keeping a confi shoe and be in shape will guarantee a nice experience when when going out.

V. Morpho

Morpho:-) Thanks for the up-date and the heads-up to me. A well fitting shoe with a 4" heel should do you well in an outing with lots of home practice first. Now you know why it takes the ladies so long to get ready when they go out anywhere. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been doing toe-raisers, knee bends, and some skier stuff since, forever. Seems to work. Plus I'm a regular at the gym.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.