The Shoes Love, and The Girl I like

RolleyBass

Hey Everyone..I'm not a old guy..nor am I a young guy, and I a just starting to get comfy with telling peole that I lik wearing heels and other girly clothing. There's this girl I play in a rock band with and she has these beautiful 4 inch heels, THEY ARE TO DIE FOR!!! And I want totry them on...she knows I frequently paint my nails and wear skirts, bikinis, etc and I want to as her if I can wear them...Can anybody help me fid the words to tell her?

Perhaps you could ask her where she got them saying you'd like a pair yourself. If you're the same size, she will almost certainly suggest you try them.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I second that most excellent notion, Dr. Shoe! And, once you have something to talk about, the conversation may drift onto... other matters... you never know your luck.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Wow... sounds like an experience to remember! What was the excuse? You've made me curious now....! Yeah... friends can make some nasty remarks sometimes, especially at that age. Still, it doesn't get much better with some people. Other people grow open minds, but not as many who grow closed ones.... :lol: I wish I had more friends with the same shoe size as me! Do you reckon you'll have any more experiences like that? SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

REALLY SORRY EVERYONE!!! I changed my name..I'm RolleyBas too..Well I asked her if I coud try them and she said yes! It was so fun, I was sitting in her room and she gave me a pedicure and then I put on her shoes..the have an open toe...I wanted to look good. We walked around the town a bit and I did get a few looks...being only 13 and a half my friends did crack at me, but the girl and I made a good excuse for it...NO COMMENT ON THAT...so wha do you think? Has is hppened to you? Oh and guy...pedicures are fun...expecailly when the are freeand your nails are painted pink!

Gaah! Changing your name! The youth of today :lol:

But nice one, hope this is the start of something great!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Hey Everyone..I'm not a old guy..nor am I a young guy, and I a just starting to get comfy with telling peole that I lik wearing heels and other girly clothing. There's this girl I play in a rock band with and she has these beautiful 4 inch heels, THEY ARE TO DIE FOR!!! And I want totry them on...she knows I frequently paint my nails and wear skirts, bikinis, etc and I want to as her if I can wear them...Can anybody help me fid the words to tell her?

REALLY SORRY EVERYONE!!! I changed my name..I'm RolleyBas too..Well I asked her if I coud try them and she said yes! It was so fun, I was sitting in her room and she gave me a pedicure and then I put on her shoes..the have an open toe...I wanted to look good. We walked around the town a bit and I did get a few looks...being only 13 and a half my friends did crack at me, but the girl and I made a good excuse for it...NO COMMENT ON THAT...so wha do you think? Has is hppened to you? Oh and guy...pedicures are fun...expecailly when the are freeand your nails are painted pink!

So you don't think that 13 is young?????!!!!! :lol:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

To qualify as not young, and not old, one would assume one has to be "middle aged". But having said that, I would consider someone who is middle aged to be "old". Perhaps that is because I am "young". It's all relative. When I was about 3 or 4, my mum sometimes called me "young man". My reply was always "I'm not young and I'm not a man!". Like I say, it's all relative....! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

So you don't think that 13 is young?????!!!!! :lol:

It's one of the truths about mankind (and womankind, I think).

"Young" = about five years less than me.

"Old" = about ten years more than me.

And so I can quite see why a 13-year old doesn't think he's young, whilst us elderly dodders who quote our ages in hex can barely remember a time that long ago :(