30 inch heels . . .

azraelle

Since these are advertised as suitable for a girl's bedroom by JC Penney,s, and are 17"Width x30"Depth x30"Height, I thought these might be better received by the girls on the site. They also come in pink and a pale lime color ($99.95). If space (and money) weren't so tight, I would buy one for my 12-yr old daughter.

Posted ImagePosted Image

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

WHOA! What size do you think they are?! UK53?! Those are SO cool! Where'd u find them? I wonder how easy they'd be to walk in? :lol:

I MUST get one of those...

SH

Surely you'd need two to walk in them! But they are cool... But I think not for me.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Love one in pink for my daughters room and could see myself spending a lot of time in there :lol: they'd also make for some interesting shoe shoe pics :(

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

there was a shop that we visited whilst on a heel meeting in london that sold chairs like that. I believe it was in Camden, in the courtyard area. Actually, the woman running the shop had a very nice tight corset on, but she had an attitude. Maybe because, some of us were wearing higher heels than her! :lol: But the chairs are out there guys and gals. Didn't get the prices though :(

My husband has stopped at a few roadside vendors and always checked their prices, but they have wanted $150 or more. Also see them on Ebay frequently, but for higher as well. Are they only available through the catalog? I've just always wanted one of those chairs! lol XO Babe in Heels

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• 2 months later...