Dress up more fancy...

HHfanatic

Thinking back in time, my x-girlfriends have always wanted me to dress up more fancy, stay away from my dark suit and levis. I have tried, but never succeded dressing up this way..and I never figured out why. A couple of weeks back I started to chat with a very open minded woman that actually prefer heels on men. She think flats is boring on both male and female. After many chats, she gave me the clue for my very conservative way of dressing up. I like to start dressing up with my footwear, and then I fit whatever I will use to my shoes/boots. Men footwear is very boring and very ugly...so I dress up the rest of me the same way, very ugly and boring. Now I have been out walking in boots I like and I feel look good, now I would like to get new clothes to match my new boots....and get dressed more fancy. Another good reason for wearing heels..:-)

HH, I have a very close Filipino lady friend that I work with and her bf in which both think I look better in heels than flats. We IM each other daily on yahoo and I have a different pair of heels on my avatar each day. He usually notices first and tells Mary to look at the heels John is wearing today. Point is that I have heard in the Philippines men are very narrow minded. My point is that people will be what or who they are no matter where there from. Keep up the heeling and being who you are and don't worry what other people might think because it might just be there thinking just the opposite of what you perceive them to be thinking. Merry Christmas my friend.

real men wear heels

• 2 months later...

It seems to be the natural progression that if you are going to wear fancier shoes or boots, then you need to spice up the rest of your look to go with it, because let's face it.....heels with frumpy, no-care clothes just does not make the look. The whole image is what is important, and if you don't co-ordinate your look to look good, then the heels will be a detriment rather than an addition to the overall package.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!