Female employees advised to wear heels!

traceyloveshoes

If a firm is going to dictate a dress code that advises the wearing of certain items of outer wear, like skirts and hgh heels, they have a obligation to give both the men and women employees the same choices. Otherwise, they are being discriminatory on the basis of sex and should be prosecuted. I wonder how hard it is to get one firm of lawyers to go after another lawyer firm. Does any one know of a somewhat similar case either pending or that has been adjudicated?

They're missing the point in necklaces. Doesn't half put the guy off, the lure of the jewel leading his eyes down to the cleavage and knowing he musn't get caught looking. Isn't that off stroke a good business advantage? I certainly love watching them struggle with it!! A tie leading the eye to his 'privates'... Hmm, doesn't have quite the same edge. A well hung man tends to show from a long way away, and closer inspection doesn't reveal much more. Lady Alpha

If a firm is going to dictate a dress code that advises the wearing of certain items of outer wear, like skirts and hgh heels, they have a obligation to give both the men and women employees the same choices. Otherwise, they are being discriminatory on the basis of sex and should be prosecuted. I wonder how hard it is to get one firm of lawyers to go after another lawyer firm. Does any one know of a somewhat similar case either pending or that has been adjudicated?

Personally speaking, I think any company should be entitled to require its staff to present whatever "image" is desired by the company.

Companies all have their own "image" and if they want their staff to portray this "image" through their dress sense then "so-be-it", thats just business.

Your employee's presentation is just as important as company branding, logo's, colour schemes, office furnishings and decor, it all comes together to create that companies "individuality"

Its not "descrimination" its "branding", and if an employee doesnt like it, well, its a free market, they dont have to stay there.

Prosecuting a company over asking staff to form part of a companies desired "image" is stupid, but, I guess typical of this "who can we sue today" culture that came out of America

(Boy I just know thats gonna kick up a stink for sure) :thumbsup:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Personally speaking, I think any company should be entitled to require its staff to present whatever "image" is desired by the company.

Companies all have their own "image" and if they want their staff to portray this "image" through their dress sense then "so-be-it", thats just business.

Your employee's presentation is just as important as company branding, logo's, colour schemes, office furnishings and decor, it all comes together to create that companies "individuality"

Its not "descrimination" its "branding", and if an employee doesnt like it, well, its a free market, they dont have to stay there.

Prosecuting a company over asking staff to form part of a companies desired "image" is stupid, but, I guess typical of this "who can we sue today" culture that came out of America

(Boy I just know thats gonna kick up a stink for sure) :thumbsup:

You know Tech, when you're right, you're right. Actually the whole idea of promoting ones sex to help sway the outcome of a court proceeding instead of using a person's skills to present the truth in revealing evidence, is a preposterous notion. If a judge or jurer is more interested in looking than getting all the facts straight, how can we be sure that justice is being served. Certainly, personalities and appearances may have a bearing upon the outcome, but the truth should be the determinant, not the power look of a well heeled domination mistress or master.

You know Tech, when you're right, you're right. Actually the whole idea of promoting ones sex to help sway the outcome of a court proceeding instead of using a person's skills to present the truth in revealing evidence, is a preposterous notion. If a judge or jurer is more interested in looking than getting all the facts straight, how can we be sure that justice is being served. Certainly, personalities and appearances may have a bearing upon the outcome, but the truth should be the determinant, not the power look of a well heeled domination mistress or master.

My oldest daughter is a lawyer. She tells me that in law school they are taught to use each and every asset they have to convince a jury there is a reasonable doubt. So, in the spirit of conducting the most "energetic" defense imaginable, a well dressed, high heel wearing woman lawyer is just "doing her job."

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

As long as the truth becomes known without reasonable doubt in order to serve the cause of justice, any lawyer has an obligation to see that the rights of their client receives their just due on the matter brought before the court. If wearing your sex on your sleeve, so to speak, serves the cause of justice, then it should be used. However, if it is used to cloud the truth being presented and your client's involvement is not dealt with, we as a society have been slighted and compromised. Also in the spirit of conducting the most "energetic" defense imaginable, a well dressed, high heel wearing man lawyer would be just "doing his job.

Also in the spirit of conducting the most "energetic" defense imaginable, a well dressed, high heel wearing man lawyer would be just "doing his job.

What you say is true. However, in today's society any male lawyer defending a client wearing heels in an open court proceeding, would be viewed, I shudder to think, as some sort of sexual deviate and perhaps frowned upon by the Judge. And that, wouldn't serve the cause of justice.....for the client I would think. :thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Unless the judge were a heel loving, heel wearing person who didn't care wether the person wearing the heels was a male or female and justice was served according to the law. I rest my case. TEE! HEE! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

If heels were ever to be socially acceptable for males to wear, I'm afraid that the court room will be one of the last places for it to be adopted. Law is probably one of the most traditional fields for clothing. This article just proves it by saying that men should be dressed in masculine "power suits" and women in female "power suits" which should include a skirt and feminine stiletto heels. That's the professional look. If the color of a mans shoes can make him look unprofessional, what would a pair of heels do to him? Besides, I think that in Britain (and other former British colonies) it's still required by lawyers and judges to wear white wigs during proceedings and that tradition has been around for centuries. It might be a while before men in feminine shoes would be acceptable.

If heels were ever to be socially acceptable for males to wear, I'm afraid that the court room will be one of the last places for it to be adopted. Law is probably one of the most traditional fields for clothing.

This article just proves it by saying that men should be dressed in masculine "power suits" and women in female "power suits" which should include a skirt and feminine stiletto heels. That's the professional look.

If the color of a mans shoes can make him look unprofessional, what would a pair of heels do to him?

Besides, I think that in Britain (and other former British colonies) it's still required by lawyers and judges to wear white wigs during proceedings and that tradition has been around for centuries. It might be a while before men in feminine shoes would be acceptable.

But in addition to the white wigs don't barristers also wear long black robes? It would be a "piece of cake" for one of the men lawyers to slip on a pair of black heels and let the long robe cover his feet. Therefore, British courts are better equipped to accommodate heel wearing males than are American courts. :thumbsup:

But in addition to the white wigs don't barristers also wear long black robes? It would be a "piece of cake" for one of the men lawyers to slip on a pair of black heels and let the long robe cover his feet. Therefore, British courts are better equipped to accommodate heel wearing males than are American courts. :welcome:

All he has to worry about then is the click click click. Rubber soles might do the trick :thumbsup:

Excellent.

I totally agree with their advice as a consultant. Sticking out of the rest will increase you potential and you succes. This is a natural law. And of course, i do like wearing high heels although more competition is actually not what i'm looking for so ..

discrimination. Men should wear high heels too :thumbsup:

Well, take care,

Alice

<URL link removed>