What's your Pet Hate?

Again shoe labels! Shopping and particularly the other shoppers who don't know what they want, where they are going or even why they are there. You know the ones that stop suddenly in front of you, I just hope they don't drive that way! Al (don't have a hate pet to put in the bathroom)

Yes shoe labels. Worst is people who drive on sidelights, or fog lights on in the rain, sitting in the middle lane of motorways and last women in dirty boots.

life is not a rehearsal

I know I'm going to stir up some ire here but here it goes.

Pretty women who let themselves go to pot. They don't take time to clean up or run a brush through their hair and worst is when they wear those awful sweat suits.

The other extreme is anyone who wears spandex without regard as to how anyone else sees them. When you look like a five pound sausage in a one pound casing maybe spandex just isn't for you. If your going to the gym to get into that one pound casing fine but please don't torture the rest of us by doing your shopping like that. To make matters worse when you do see someone dressed like that in the store their cart is usually filled with a coronary waiting to happen.

It is always good when a person takes the time to take pride in themselves, someone who is clean, clean shaven (goes for men and women), dressed nice, and took time with their personal grooming. That sort of person always gets the best attention regardless of weight or personal image because at least they are trying.

My last gripe is people who text and drive.

I now step away from the soap box as I must head off to work.

Ta Ta for know.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

The fact that every time I think I have a little time to myself for a bit of heeling sods law conspires against me and I have to do something boring instead Cars with badly adjusted headlights which are about twice as bright as the sun wind me up,the stupid part is they would be able to see better themselves if their lights pointed towards the road instead of the sky:penitent: In fact has anybody else noticed how the brake lights on new cars also seem to be far too bright thesedays.I blame the LEDs people that put their foglights on,at the first sign of fog,even though visability is still about half a mile.These same people then still have them on a week later GRRRRRR. I could go on all day but I won't cus I'll get myself all wound up. I think i'll go and put my heels on and relax (que phone,doorbell etc etc) Scooby

I agree about the labels on the sole of shoes & boots etc. But, I think my number one pet hate has to be the smell of cigarette smoke! Also, cars being driven with their 'fog' lights on, when it's not foggy, falling snow or reduced visibility! I also hate to see 'lane hoggers' on the motorways and dual carriageways!! I can feel my blood pressure rising just thinking about all this!

I agree about the labels on the sole of shoes & boots etc.

But, I think my number one pet hate has to be the smell of cigarette smoke!

Also, cars being driven with their 'fog' lights on, when it's not foggy, falling snow or reduced visibility! I also hate to see 'lane hoggers' on the motorways and dual carriageways!!

I can feel my blood pressure rising just thinking about all this!

I have to say that those are 2 of my most hated hates also. Smoke and fog lights!

real men wear heels

lane hoggers in the middle seem to me to be: 1/ asians 2/ people with brand new cars (who havent learnt what the steering wheel is for) (and often with foglights on too for same reason) 3/ minicab drivers (see 1 above) however the worst are foreign catholic lorry drivers - who always pull out at the last minute....

and women... Have you noticed how the quality of their driving is inversely proportional to how many friends they have in the car with them?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.